Guys looking up my skirt

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

imtherock
High Priestess
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby imtherock » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:43 pm

I think I can safely predict what might happen... :wink:
Winter snow drifts by my window
north wind blowing like thunder
our love's burning like fire
and she's here with me...she's here by me
let tomorrow be


Summer Rain-Johnny Rivers

User avatar
sexy_crissy
Wall Flower
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 am

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby sexy_crissy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 am

imtherock wrote:I think I can safely predict what might happen... :wink:


You have predicted right! Had my skirt blew up quite a few times by the wind. So a little embarasing but such a turn on too! :D

imtherock
High Priestess
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby imtherock » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm

and if we were there what would we have been lucky enough to see?
Winter snow drifts by my window
north wind blowing like thunder
our love's burning like fire
and she's here with me...she's here by me
let tomorrow be


Summer Rain-Johnny Rivers

User avatar
sexy_crissy
Wall Flower
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 am

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby sexy_crissy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

imtherock wrote:and if we were there what would we have been lucky enough to see?


My round bubble butt and my pink lace thong too.
Last edited by sexy_crissy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imtherock
High Priestess
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby imtherock » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

A lacy pink thong and a bubble butt sounds like a great thing to see!
Winter snow drifts by my window
north wind blowing like thunder
our love's burning like fire
and she's here with me...she's here by me
let tomorrow be


Summer Rain-Johnny Rivers

dave21
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby dave21 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm

janeii wrote:I just posted a reply on the half slip topic. I have coworker that sees up my dress when I step over him across his shoulders. He likes the view he is getting and has told me how much he likes it. So here's a new pitch. If your man wants to look up your skirt or dress (and you just happen to catch him in the act) and you feel like giving him a view, order him down on the floor on his back and step over him a few times across his shoulders. If he REALLY wants to look up, he'll lay out. Guys are easy.


Love to see up your skirt when and where do i attend for the viewing???

janeii
Wall Flower
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:49 am

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby janeii » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

dave21 wrote:
janeii wrote:I just posted a reply on the half slip topic. I have coworker that sees up my dress when I step over him across his shoulders. He likes the view he is getting and has told me how much he likes it. So here's a new pitch. If your man wants to look up your skirt or dress (and you just happen to catch him in the act) and you feel like giving him a view, order him down on the floor on his back and step over him a few times across his shoulders. If he REALLY wants to look up, he'll lay out. Guys are easy.


Love to see up your skirt when and where do i attend for the viewing???


Dave, I'm now taken. My co-worker is now my boyfriend. He gets stepped over by me on a regular basis. I have three dresses where I let at least three inches of slip show while I step over him. Drives him crazy and I enjoy it. You're the first that I know of, that has expressed an interest in looking up while being stepped over. I hope you do find a woman that will wear a dress & slip, and step over you. I appreciate your offer, I just can't take you up on it. Thank you for asking though.

dave21
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby dave21 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

janeii wrote:
dave21 wrote:
janeii wrote:I just posted a reply on the half slip topic. I have coworker that sees up my dress when I step over him across his shoulders. He likes the view he is getting and has told me how much he likes it. So here's a new pitch. If your man wants to look up your skirt or dress (and you just happen to catch him in the act) and you feel like giving him a view, order him down on the floor on his back and step over him a few times across his shoulders. If he REALLY wants to look up, he'll lay out. Guys are easy.


Love to see up your skirt when and where do i attend for the viewing???


Dave, I'm now taken. My co-worker is now my boyfriend. He gets stepped over by me on a regular basis. I have three dresses where I let at least three inches of slip show while I step over him. Drives him crazy and I enjoy it. You're the first that I know of, that has expressed an interest in looking up while being stepped over. I hope you do find a woman that will wear a dress & slip, and step over you. I appreciate your offer, I just can't take you up on it. Thank you for asking though.

Not a problem lucky guy hope he stays

VanessaEvans
Guru
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:54 am
Location: East Midlands, UK
Contact:

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby VanessaEvans » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

I love wearing short floaty skirts with no underwear. I take it as a complement when men try look up my skirts. I'm please that they think I'm worth looking at.

V

splinkygb
M'Lady
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:38 pm
Location: USA

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby splinkygb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm

xxx
Last edited by splinkygb on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxx

frillypriss
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:33 am

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby frillypriss » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 am

My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear panties because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I really get turned on when I catch another man trying to see up my skirt. I usually like to give him a little peak. It turns me on so much and really makes my juices flow.

VanessaEvans
Guru
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:54 am
Location: East Midlands, UK
Contact:

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby VanessaEvans » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 am

frillypriss wrote:My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I really get turned on when I catch another man trying to see up my skirt. I usually like to give him a little peak. It turns me on so much and really makes my juices flow.


I'm EXACTLY the same.

V

User avatar
C Dumbarton
High Priestess
Posts: 886
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Grasslands

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby C Dumbarton » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

VanessaEvans wrote:
frillypriss wrote:My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'><A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A></A> because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I really get turned on when I catch another man trying to see up my skirt. I usually like to give him a little peak. It turns me on so much and really makes my juices flow.


I'm EXACTLY the same.

V


Me too! Well sometimes....I'm a little modest :oops: and usually wear underwear beneath my skirts, however my new boyfriend trying to get me to wear shorter and shorter skirts and has dropped the hint that he'd like me to go without underwear on occasion. Not sure if I have the courage to do it yet...


Jarred Embers

flirtygirly
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby flirtygirly » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

C Dumbarton wrote:
VanessaEvans wrote:
frillypriss wrote:My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'><A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'><A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A></A></A> because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I really get turned on when I catch another man trying to see up my skirt. I usually like to give him a little peak. It turns me on so much and really makes my juices flow.


I'm EXACTLY the same.

V


Me too! Well sometimes....I'm a little modest :oops: and usually wear underwear beneath my skirts, however my new boyfriend trying to get me to wear shorter and shorter skirts and has dropped the hint that he'd like me to go without underwear on occasion. Not sure if I have the courage to do it yet...


Jarred Embers
Since he wants you to go without panties while wearing such a short little skirt (and it's obviously exciting you ;-), yet you're still a little bit scared of the thought of being completely naked under such naughty skirt, I would suggest perhaps wearing a really sexy pair of flimsy very sheer panties, either tiny tanga or a minimal micro G string, and make sure you cut out the cotton liner, that way your pussy will be exposed through the see-through fabric (especially if you get wet ;-), but at least you wearing something.

EnglishGent
Getting in the Groove
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Oxford, UK.

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby EnglishGent » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

C Dumbarton, I'm sure that Vanessa can give you all sorts of reasons why going without any underwear is the best way to live, and it's not only for health reasons. ;-)

As Vanessa has a great deal of experience maybe she can help you with a few tips on going without. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind.


Return to “Fashion & Beauty”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests