and she's here with me...she's here by me
let tomorrow be

Summer Rain-Johnny Rivers

sexy_crissy
Wall Flower

Re: Guys looking up my skirt

Postby sexy_crissy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 am

I think I can safely predict what might happen... :wink:
You have predicted right! Had my skirt blew up quite a few times by the wind. So a little embarasing but such a turn on too! :D

imtherock
High Priestess

Postby imtherock » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm

and if we were there what would we have been lucky enough to see?
Winter snow drifts by my window
north wind blowing like thunder
our love's burning like fire
let tomorrow be

sexy_crissy
Wall Flower

Postby sexy_crissy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

and if we were there what would we have been lucky enough to see?
My round bubble butt and my pink lace thong too.
Last edited by sexy_crissy on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imtherock
High Priestess

Postby imtherock » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

A lacy pink thong and a bubble butt sounds like a great thing to see!
Winter snow drifts by my window
north wind blowing like thunder
our love's burning like fire
let tomorrow be

dave21
Wet behind the ears

Postby dave21 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I just posted a reply on the half slip topic. I have coworker that sees up my dress when I step over him across his shoulders. He likes the view he is getting and has told me how much he likes it. So here's a new pitch. If your man wants to look up your skirt or dress (and you just happen to catch him in the act) and you feel like giving him a view, order him down on the floor on his back and step over him a few times across his shoulders. If he REALLY wants to look up, he'll lay out. Guys are easy.
Love to see up your skirt when and where do i attend for the viewing???

janeii
Wall Flower

Postby janeii » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

I just posted a reply on the half slip topic. I have coworker that sees up my dress when I step over him across his shoulders. He likes the view he is getting and has told me how much he likes it. So here's a new pitch. If your man wants to look up your skirt or dress (and you just happen to catch him in the act) and you feel like giving him a view, order him down on the floor on his back and step over him a few times across his shoulders. If he REALLY wants to look up, he'll lay out. Guys are easy.
Dave, I'm now taken. My co-worker is now my boyfriend. He gets stepped over by me on a regular basis. I have three dresses where I let at least three inches of slip show while I step over him. Drives him crazy and I enjoy it. You're the first that I know of, that has expressed an interest in looking up while being stepped over. I hope you do find a woman that will wear a dress & slip, and step over you. I appreciate your offer, I just can't take you up on it. Thank you for asking though.

dave21
Wet behind the ears

Postby dave21 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Dave, I'm now taken. My co-worker is now my boyfriend. He gets stepped over by me on a regular basis. I have three dresses where I let at least three inches of slip show while I step over him. Drives him crazy and I enjoy it. You're the first that I know of, that has expressed an interest in looking up while being stepped over. I hope you do find a woman that will wear a dress & slip, and step over you. I appreciate your offer, I just can't take you up on it. Thank you for asking though.
Not a problem lucky guy hope he stays

VanessaEvans
Guru

Postby VanessaEvans » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 am

I love wearing short floaty skirts with no underwear. I take it as a complement when men try look up my skirts. I'm please that they think I'm worth looking at.

V

splinkygb
M'Lady

Postby splinkygb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm

xxx
Last edited by splinkygb on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxx

frillypriss
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby frillypriss » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 am

My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear panties because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I really get turned on when I catch another man trying to see up my skirt. I usually like to give him a little peak. It turns me on so much and really makes my juices flow.

VanessaEvans
Guru

Postby VanessaEvans » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 am

My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I really get turned on when I catch another man trying to see up my skirt. I usually like to give him a little peak. It turns me on so much and really makes my juices flow.
I'm EXACTLY the same.

V

C Dumbarton
High Priestess

Postby C Dumbarton » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'><A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A></A> because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I'm EXACTLY the same.

V
Me too! Well sometimes....I'm a little modest :oops: and usually wear underwear beneath my skirts, however my new boyfriend trying to get me to wear shorter and shorter skirts and has dropped the hint that he'd like me to go without underwear on occasion. Not sure if I have the courage to do it yet...

Jarred Embers

flirtygirly
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby flirtygirly » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

My boyfriend is very strict and makes me wear only short skirts and dresses... I never wear <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'><A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'><A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A></A></A> because he prefers that he have quick access whenever he likes. It is wonderful and makes me feel so girly.
I'm EXACTLY the same.

V
Me too! Well sometimes....I'm a little modest :oops: and usually wear underwear beneath my skirts, however my new boyfriend trying to get me to wear shorter and shorter skirts and has dropped the hint that he'd like me to go without underwear on occasion. Not sure if I have the courage to do it yet...

Jarred Embers
Since he wants you to go without panties while wearing such a short little skirt (and it's obviously exciting you ;-), yet you're still a little bit scared of the thought of being completely naked under such naughty skirt, I would suggest perhaps wearing a really sexy pair of flimsy very sheer panties, either tiny tanga or a minimal micro G string, and make sure you cut out the cotton liner, that way your pussy will be exposed through the see-through fabric (especially if you get wet ;-), but at least you wearing something.

EnglishGent
Getting in the Groove

Postby EnglishGent » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

C Dumbarton, I'm sure that Vanessa can give you all sorts of reasons why going without any underwear is the best way to live, and it's not only for health reasons. ;-)

As Vanessa has a great deal of experience maybe she can help you with a few tips on going without. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind.

VanessaEvans
Guru

Postby VanessaEvans » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 am

Jarred Embers
Your boyfriend will really show his appreciation when you wear short skirts with no underwear. What's more, YOU will be well pleased that you chose to dump the underwear. The fun that you will have should be experienced by all girls.

The way to get over the modesty / shyness is to start going underwearless in short skirts at home. If you want, start when only you are home alone and wear shorter and shorter skirts. Then, when you get used to that, go underwearless when your boyfriend is there. Eventually you will think nothing of going out underwearless.

V

VanessaEvans
Guru

Postby VanessaEvans » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:38 am

C Dumbarton, I'm sure that Vanessa can give you all sorts of reasons why going without any underwear is the best way to live, and it's not only for health reasons. ;-)
Reasons for not wearing underwear

Bra
1. 90% of women wear ill-fitting Bras.
2. No more straps falling off your shoulders.
3. No more feeling trussed-up.
4. Freedom for your chest to rise un-restricted.
5. Quicker to get dressed.
6. Less washing.
7. Going braless strengthens the Pectoral Muscles.
8. Wearing a bra can cause headaches, shoulder, back pain, neck pain and painful fibroids in the breasts.
9. Easier to show your breasts when leaning forward.
10. Gets you better service (from men) in shops.

Knickers
1. No more VPL.
2. No more Thrush, Vaginitis, Cystitis etc.
3. Quicker to get dressed.
4. Cooler in hot weather.
5. Less washing.
6. Ready for action.
7. Easier to go to the toilet.
8. More interesting for the men when you sit carelessly.
9. When wearing a skirt your interesting bits keep dryer.
10. A gentle breeze up your skirt is a very pleasant experience.
11. Men tend to give you better service in shops etc.

Things to remember when you go knickerless
1. Seriously consider shaving. If you do accidentally show your pubes, short and curlys show whomever that you are knickerless; whereas bald pubes leave your admirer thinking that maybe you were just wearing small or flesh coloured knickers.
2. Act normally.
3. Don’t climb trees – unless……..
4. Remember to cross your legs when sitting down – unless……

V

C Dumbarton
High Priestess

Postby C Dumbarton » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 am

Thanx everyone for the advice! :D Some of my sorority sisters do wear very short skirts and sometimes without panties, but I'm not quite there yet. I never even thought of the other benefits of not wearing underwear such as hygiene, less laundry, no VPL etc. But I do still enjoy the aspect of picking out lacy and sexy bra & panty sets to wear under my clothes. And the guys enjoy it too (why else is Victoria's Secret so popular?) I think first I might try going panty-less around the house before I venture out in public though.

Jarred Embers

Skinny Tiff
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Skinny Tiff » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm

*thumbs_up* GOOD GIRL !!

I don't even have one panty .... but as I always like to remind people of: I was a nudist girl from the first day of life and every summer vacation is in Agde/France in one of the nudist resorts. So wearing just a skirt and T-Shirt in normal life was no problem for me. I was hearless down there all my life.
Try it and you soon ask yourself why you ever wore panties or bras and never before removed your pussy hair ......

Tiffy

Skinny Tiff
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Skinny Tiff » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

OMG HEARLESS ........
of course this correct. I dont hear with my pussy!! I hear rather good with my ears.......

it is my pussy, that was always hairless - of course. I got my first hairs with 11, and like my mum, I plucked every hair I found right away. If you really start that early plucking your pussy hair, it does not hurt and it never grows that thick as usual above your clittie ....

I love this stormy weather we have here the past days ..... although a soft breeze in summer is much more gently to you ....

firerider552
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby firerider552 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:17 pm

I just want to say Thank YOU Ladies I am 55 and I enjoy looking up skirts panties thongs or nothing at all it's Beautiful Thank you sooo much.

susanxxx
Wall Flower

Postby susanxxx » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 pm

i normally go without panties. My pussy is shaved and very often I am (or purposely) I flash my inners. It makes me feel very sexy, and the guys obviouly notice it. My husband prefers me to do so so I just go by his wishes. Lovely to know you doing it when your loved one approves of it.

shirleystyle56
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby shirleystyle56 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 am

i feel the same way.. it feels great when you know that you are being admired because of your good looking skin.. I also feel sexy and feel proud of my self...

dave21
Wet behind the ears

Postby dave21 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 pm

keep it going girls love looking up skirts when the oppertunity arises and love to see whatever is up there knickers no knickers hairy or shaved pussey all will do nicely
thanks girls

manojob
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby manojob » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 am

Yes, Skirts are always a very nice thing to wear for a women. The Skirts always look very attractive.

HeidiBonneywell
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby HeidiBonneywell » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 am

agree with all the posts above about the benefits of not wearing knickers under skirts. I now only wear very small see through g-strings or nothing at all and don't feel uncomfortable doing this even in the shortest of skirts. My break through moment came a couple of years ago. I went to pick up a birthday cake in a rather short loose fitting skirt with nothing underneath. It was really windy and after I picked up the cake I realised I had no hands free to keep my skirt held down, so I had to option to let it blow up as it pleased. Well it blew right up and exposed every bit of me for a fair amount of the walk home, and guess what, it didn't kill me and actually really excited me. I also have never had so many guys approach me and talk to me so it even had a benefit!!

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 am

I also have never had so many guys approach me and talk to me so it even had a benefit!!
They were probably hoping for a benefit too.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

HeidiBonneywell
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby HeidiBonneywell » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 am

haha. I'm sure they were. Maybe they got one....;-)

C Dumbarton
High Priestess

Postby C Dumbarton » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 pm

agree with all the posts above about the benefits of not wearing <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>knickers</A> under skirts. I now only wear very small see through <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/de ... Path/23_60' target='_blank'>gstrings</A> or nothing at all and don't feel uncomfortable doing this even in the shortest of skirts. My break through moment came a couple of years ago. I went to pick up a birthday cake in a rather short loose fitting skirt with nothing underneath. It was really windy and after I picked up the cake I realised I had no hands free to keep my skirt held down, so I had to option to let it blow up as it pleased. Well it blew right up and exposed every bit of me for a fair amount of the walk home, and guess what, it didn't kill me and actually really excited me. I also have never had so many guys approach me and talk to me so it even had a benefit!!
OMG, reading your post makes me feel braver- I might have to give that a try! :shock:

Jarred Embers

sexy_crissy
Wall Flower

Postby sexy_crissy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:00 am

Might go pantiless again today hehe;)

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:35 am

looking to the left, we can see you aren't pantiless :lol:

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Maybe time for a new avatar then.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Maybe time for a new avatar then.....
I second the motion :roll:

sexy_crissy
Wall Flower

Postby sexy_crissy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh my :oops:
Last edited by sexy_crissy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 am

looking to the left, we can see you aren't pantiless :lol:
Careful mate....FF is notorious for blokes in girls knickers. You might get more than you bargained for.....

Crissy, if you are truly a female, I apologize, but you know there are some abnormal males round here. :wink: :P One goes by the name of Mac! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

sexy_crissy
Wall Flower

Postby sexy_crissy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I'am a female don't worry :) Oh my hearing you guys talk about wanting to see underneath my panties is kinda turning me on a little mmm.

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm

I'am a female don't worry :) Oh my hearing you guys talk about wanting to see underneath my <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> is kinda turning me on a little mmm.
glad to be of assistance..... :wink:

how can I be of further help? :roll:

sexy_crissy
Wall Flower

Postby sexy_crissy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:34 am

:oops: Oh stop you're embarrassing me

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 am

I'am a female don't worry :) Oh my hearing you guys talk about wanting to see underneath my <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> is kinda turning me on a little mmm.
Glad to hear that! :D
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

flipper_111
Chat Merchant

Postby flipper_111 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

:oops: Oh stop you're embarrassing me
sorry :oops:
I guess i was getting a little turned on too :wink:

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”