Balloon lovers

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
balloon-girl

Balloon lovers

Postby balloon-girl » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:05 am

I hope I come across as sounding passionate, rather than evangelical, but I just have to tell you how sensual balloons are in lovemaking, and how they have changed my life.

I have been with my partner Pete now for over a year, and from our early days, Pete has always been more than happy to satisfy my desires for caressing, stroking and my real turn on, a light spanking! I have always felt guilty that Pete had no special needs - I really wanted to make him feel special, but Pete always said he had no kinks or fetishes. I occasionally found him unexpectedly in the bedroom with a hard-one looking a bit sheepish, but our lovemaking was always great, and what's wrong with a bit of personal pleasure now and again anyway?

It was while recently cleaning behind the bed, I was puzzled by finding a piece of burst balloon. Probably something to do with Petes young nephews. Then a few days later, a careless link left in the browser address list took me to a website showing naked girls blowing up and bursting balloons. I toured the site, looked at the pictures, watched the sample videos, was amazed by the size of the balloons. It dawned on me - Pete has a balloon fetish!! I actually found it sexy - and I wanted to do this for Pete.

Do you know how difficult it is to find balloons these days? But the next day I scoured the shops and bought the biggest I could. And I prepared for him.

That evening when Pete came home, I called him up to the bedroom. I was sat naked on an inflated balloon. He came in the room and stopped dead, staring at me, mouth gaping. His instantaneous erection was clear in his pants. I gently rocked on the balloon beneath me and then sat down firmly and burst it. Pete was about to say something, but I put my finger to my mouth, picked up a balloon and started blowing it up, slowly and seductively. I went across to him, and gently rubbed his erection . His face reddened as I blew the balloon bigger and bigger until it burst. I felt a wetness and realised that Pete had come in his pants. Our mouths met and as we kissed more passionately than I can remember.

We spent the rest of the evening making love with the balloons, and then we talked about his fetish, from childhood phobia to adolescent sexual attraction. Pete showed me his secret hoard of giant balloons. The bigger the better, he said.

Why did he not tell me before? Pete said that his previous girlfriend had cruelly made him feel wierd about his interest in balloons, and he was too scared to admit it outright to me. The link to the web site was his way of letting me find out about balloons on my own terms, and he could respond accordingly to any reaction I might show.

What do balloons do for me? I love the feel of them on my body. I love their smell, their warmth, the sting on my skin when they burst (nice!!). I blow up balloons until they burst in all positions while making love, and aswell as the sight and sound of me doing that, the muscle contractions enhance his stimulation and my orgasms are incredible!!. We make love while lying on the biggest balloons and it feels wonderful. I have never had a fear of balloons, and am managing to work up to bursting some of the big ones, 2 and 3ft across!!

But more than anything, balloons have given me that special, and instant, turn on for Pete I have craved. I can now act out has fantasies, and give us both more pleasure than I could ever have imagined. As far as fetishes go, balloons are totally harmless, clean, lots of fun, and very sexy. I love knowing what balloons do for Pete, and our lovemaking with balloons is more fulfilling than ever. And I love him more than ever for trusting me enough to let me in on his secret love of balloons, and letting me be his balloon-girl.

Interested Guest

Go for It!

Postby Interested Guest » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:22 am

Good for you, Balloon Girl!

My boyfriend also has a balloon fetish, and it took him quite a while to pluck up courage to tell me. I quite like balloons anyway (but not as much as you, by the sounds), and accepted it without a problem. Balloons increases the pleasure of our lovemaking, and if it doesn't upset or hurt either party, why not? And I was also happy that he trusted me to tell such an intimate thing. There are far more unusual fetishes out there, and each to their own, I guess.

Thanks for posting such a positive and upbeat message about balloon fetishism - able to swap ideas on their use?. Maybe bizarre to others but probably more common than they realise.

[email protected]

Balloons

Postby [email protected] » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:19 am

Hiya,

I found your posts just recently, and have to agree with balloons being a turn on in the bedroom!

I have a balloon fetish myself and am curious, is it just balloons that turn your boyfriends on? Or have you tried any other inflatable items such as rubber rings, beachballs etc?

I love em, maybe ya should give em a try?

Guinness Geezer

Postby Guinness Geezer » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:02 am

Thanks for the post about balloon fetish. You are a very open-minded and caring sort of person, your boyfriend Pete is very lucky indeed!

I have a latex balloon fetish too! My girlfriend sometimes blows up balloons for me in bed, I find in very sexy indeed watching her, although does not do a great deal for her but she still enjoys doing it for me all the same...

You might like to join our forum at www.uklooners.co.uk, so why not sign up and chat to a few people with the same interests ...

'Looners' is a nickname for people with this type of fetish

cheers!

JennyBalloons

Balloons and Sex

Postby JennyBalloons » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:05 pm

I completely agree with this post. Balloons are fantastic and I love making love with them. Dont have a guy in my life at present but hey who cares?

:wink:

spw1
Beginner! Talk to me!

Balloons

Postby spw1 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:57 am

Jenny Balloons please email me. [email protected] Thank you. I love balloons and love ladies who do to. I am a guy.

DeviLoonz

My fiancee has a balloon fetish as well

Postby DeviLoonz » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Hey balloon-girl,

You aren't alone with this. I am a 33 year old male from the UK and have been aroused by balloons since puberty, but liked balloons since very early childhood (as i expect many kids do). :D I met my fiancee through the net but don't regret one single moment.

My fiancee is 3 years older and just really want to say that we don't always have to make love to use balloons. We like to decorate for parties as well. All I can really say is our love life is absolutely awesome :D :D. Keep on enjoying balloons and I woulkd like to wish you and your partner the very best and every happiness for now and the future.

We also like to share our ballloon fun with other "Looners" and post videos on the net. If you would like to, please feel free to look at www.youtube.com/devilloonz and www.youtube.com/witchkloonie.

DevilLoonz :D

Alenai

Re: Balloon lovers

Postby Alenai » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 pm

I do like that idea, See I'm new at this sort of fetish, but it surely makes loving your boy better. My lover, hes had this fetish for a very long time, when I met him I didn't know anything really about him until one of my best friends introducted me and him together. We automatictly fell in love. Then he told me what he liked, at first the balloon thing was like really weird, but then I thought about it and this accident happened to him, and I realized what good I have him. So I thought if I tryed to love balloons more, he'd be satisfied enough to share hes personal feeling, which in fact, I was right. I started to love them more and more until I thought I had a fetish with them, which I now do. I play with them at least once everyday, and he loves it. I love to hump them and to feel the skin-like rubber on me. It turns me on, and him too. So I'm glad my best friend let us meet each other. Now our love couldn't be stronger.

rideon

Postby rideon » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

good for you alenai, my wife has also got into this fetish since i revelled to her that i had it! more ladys should try it, its a very harmless way to masterbate, and is fun not knowing if the balloon is going to pop if you ride on it to hard!!!

rideon

Postby rideon » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:38 am

anyone interested in this fetish can find alot of sites on carefreeblowjobs.net which has a lot of ladys getting it on with balloons. just click on "links" at the top of the first web page. you never know the ladys out there might just of found them selfs a knew way to masterbate!!!

loonman

Postby loonman » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Excellent, Balloon Girl!!. I dream with that moment someday. I love balloons and watching a woman blowing and playing with them excites me sexually a lot. I'd like to do my balloons things for a woman too. I'm trying to meet looners women to exchange thoughts, feelings and experiences, so if somebody like, please e-mail me!!.
[email protected]

spw1
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby spw1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 am

I think this is a great place. I only wish some of you lived in the US. It would be neat to meet like minded people. Unfortunately I have been married and divorced twice. The first time I did not tell her about my love of balloons. The second time I did and she simply did not understand and neither did she try! If I could find a nice lady who loves balloons as I do then that would be the perfect lady for me. Go balloon lovers! Thank you for a great place. I would love to make some new friends. My email is: [email protected].

Alenai

Postby Alenai » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Ohh You think we are poppers, were not really. When my bf, sees a balloon he goes nuts, but when one pops he gets depressed, and so does my best friend. To us they are more like lovers you know? Popping them doesn't hurt me as much as them, yet. When they are popped I feel a little sad, because I know that he or she wouldn't like that, but it's still awesome that you all like to sex balloons and tease your lovers. ^^

rideon

Postby rideon » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Alenai wrote:Ohh You think we are poppers, were not really. When my bf, sees a balloon he goes nuts, but when one pops he gets depressed, and so does my best friend. To us they are more like lovers you know? Popping them doesn't hurt me as much as them, yet. When they are popped I feel a little sad, because I know that he or she wouldn't like that, but it's still awesome that you all like to sex balloons and tease your lovers. ^^

i feel totally the same way as your friends do about popping! i really hate it when balloons get popped. i prefer to just fool around with them. just because they make a loud bang when they get popped dosent mean you always have to pop them when you get one. i prefer the playing bit the most! my wife dosent like them beening popped either. its nice though to be able to talk to other like minded people here on the forum!! so hi to all the balloon lovers out there!!!

Alenai

Postby Alenai » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Thanks, I feel so lucky to be a looner. I honestly do. I owe them so much, i'm just so lucky.
Have fun Looners! <3

Return to “Love & Sex”