Cant make eye contact during oral sex!!!!!!

Keep the sparkle in your relationship, chat to other members
Lisaloves26
Beginner! Talk to me!

Cant make eye contact during oral sex!!!!!!

Postby Lisaloves26 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi all!! New to this forum and very excited to get some advice :) Ive been with my Partner for four years and we Love each other dearly. He's my best Friend and I've never loved anyone as deeply as I love him. I am thankful that he feels the same about me. We love each other and I want to make him as happy as he makes me (VERY Happy!). We have an active and wonderful sex life and I love finding new and exciting ways to please and excite him. What Man doesn't love oral sex? I love going down on him and he loves when I do. My question for the Men and Women on this forum is why can't I make eye Contact?!?!?! Its the only thing Im unable to do and I know he would really enjoy it. He tries to gently get me to look by caressing my face and tilting it upwards but I can't... How am I supposed to feel confident enough to look un his eyes while theres spit, tears and sometimes snot (I work hard) all over my face?!?!?! Its not Sexy and makes me insecure thinking about what he's going to think about when he sees my once pretty face like that..... Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks :)

Susana Smith
Just warming up

Re: Cant make eye contact during oral sex!!!!!!

Postby Susana Smith » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Just ignore everything and look
Daily heel wearer.

mx6
FF Royalty

Postby mx6 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 am

Absolutely right. I love looking into my girls eyes while she is cumming. Do it for him but you may find it does more for you that you expected.

Lisaloves26
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Lisaloves26 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:01 am

Absolutely right. I love looking into my girls eyes while she is cumming. Do it for him but you may find it does more for you that you expected.
You don't mind the way she looks while down there? (If it gets messy) Isn't it a turn off?

mx6
FF Royalty

Postby mx6 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 am

You don't mind the way she looks while down there? (If it gets messy) Isn't it a turn off?
No, of course not. She always looks amazing when she cums, and I only see her eyes when I do. :)

Lisaloves26
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Lisaloves26 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:10 pm

No, of course not. She always looks amazing when she cums, and I only see her eyes when I do. :)

Oh no, I mean when she's going down on you?

mx6
FF Royalty

Postby mx6 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Oh no, I mean when she's going down on you?
That's what I meant too. I often cum when she goes down on me. I love that greedy look in her eyes. ;)

Lisaloves26
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Lisaloves26 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:13 am

How do I look Sexy with all that... Extra stuff (spit etc)? Its hard to pretend that he'd find that sexy

Susana Smith
Just warming up

Postby Susana Smith » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 am

How do I look Sexy with all that... Extra stuff (spit etc)? Its hard to pretend that he'd find that sexy
How do you know he doesn't love that's?
Daily heel wearer.

CheekySquirrel
Wet behind the ears

Postby CheekySquirrel » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:46 am

Hi all!! New to this forum and very excited to get some advice :) Ive been with my Partner for four years and we Love each other dearly. He's my best Friend and I've never loved anyone as deeply as I love him. I am thankful that he feels the same about me. We love each other and I want to make him as happy as he makes me (VERY Happy!). We have an active and wonderful sex life and I love finding new and exciting ways to please and excite him. What Man doesn't love oral sex? I love going down on him and he loves when I do. My question for the Men and Women on this forum is why can't I make eye Contact?!?!?! Its the only thing Im unable to do and I know he would really enjoy it. He tries to gently get me to look by caressing my face and tilting it upwards but I can't... How am I supposed to feel confident enough to look un his eyes while theres spit, tears and sometimes snot (I work hard) all over my face?!?!?! Its not Sexy and makes me insecure thinking about what he's going to think about when he sees my once pretty face like that..... Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! Thanks :)
It's a turn on for a guy to mess up a woman during sex. To take them from perfect hair and makeup to a sweaty smeared mussed up mess and know you did that with your mighty p***s.

So F*** your vanity and get real that sex is hit, messy and dirty. To badly paraphrase Woody Allen if it ain't dirty you aren't doing it right.

Return to “Relationship”