Who was born Jennifer Aniston, never be Angelina Jolie

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Who was born Jennifer Aniston, never be Angelina Jolie

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Mother of 6? Why always wearing the mother status as a badge of honor? It's no great accomplishment. Women all over the world have children, not just your stupid, ugly idol.
I am not a world traveler. The novels that I have read over the years are out of date probably to today's habits, behaviors and way of thinking, in today's world's cultures?....but I think that many of Jolie's fans exhibit old fashioned, downtrodden type of females from cultures still stuck in old customs and habits that the woman isn't female without children or her main function is keeping 'her man' happy. Mother of six caters to those types of females who then turn loonatic talking about barrenness in other women. Jolie's fandom has shrunk among thinking modern women. Listen to the loonies....it's all about sex and barren women. They are courting not the minivanners any longer, but those cultures around the world that still look on women as merely being breeders and wives with a humanitarian thrown in. Even the pope handshake supports this search for a certain demographic of fans. This theory isn't perfect, because Jolie is still an old wh0re in so many ways. She seems constantly at war with the two images fighting each other. She wants to be pristine saint and sexy deviant siren.

Also Mother of 6.........it is a Shield. Mother of six shields a JUNKIE from all speculation about her horrendous appearance.
Justililiky

Post by Justililiky »

Guest wrote:Mother of 6? Why always wearing the mother status as a badge of honor? It's no great accomplishment. Women all over the world have children, not just your stupid, ugly idol.
Nadia revolution .Jolie want to be Nadia but she beat her ass
By two kids more .

Post by Guest »

Having babies makes you so wholesome and pure! Only good loving people have babies.

WTH4

Post by WTH4 »

Justilikiy wrote:Image
:lolup: Justlllly you slay me!

Re: Who was born juJennifer Aniston, never be Angelina Jolie

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Justililiyy wrote:Beat it . Republican revolution
THIS IS HILARIOUS!
But you have to add on to it. Here is some more...
Image :roll:
OMG I hate those redneck duckbastards!! Did you know that main guy had the nerve to adopt a black child and foster an Asian child 15 years ago before they were even famous as if they had no ulterior motive except love and kindness??? :hand: Please you know those republican lowlifes knew they would be in the public spot light almost 2 decades later and would need something to point to to pretend not to be racist. That redneck even had the nerve to name his adopted black son Jr.!! He didn't wait for his white bio son to carry his name, he gave it to the adopted black child. Nice try republican, we're not buying it. Why don't you and Ted Nugent go shoot some puppies!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I am not a world traveler. The novels that I have read over the years are out of date probably to today's habits, behaviors and way of thinking, in today's world's cultures?....but I think that many of Jolie's fans exhibit old fashioned, downtrodden type of females from cultures still stuck in old customs and habits that the woman isn't female without children or her main function is keeping 'her man' happy. Mother of six caters to those types of females who then turn loonatic talking about barrenness in other women. Jolie's fandom has shrunk among thinking modern women. Listen to the loonies....it's all about sex and barren women. They are courting not the minivanners any longer, but those cultures around the world that still look on women as merely being breeders and wives with a humanitarian thrown in. Even the pope handshake supports this search for a certain demographic of fans. This theory isn't perfect, because Jolie is still an old wh0re in so many ways. She seems constantly at war with the two images fighting each other. She wants to be pristine saint and sexy deviant siren.

Also Mother of 6.........it is a Shield. Mother of six shields a JUNKIE from all speculation about her horrendous appearance.

YES - they published something not too long ago saying white women do not like or trust Jolie so they are catering to cultures that are definitely not progressive

Re: Who was born juJennifer Aniston, never be Angelina Jolie

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:OMG I hate those redneck duckbastards!! Did you know that main guy had the nerve to adopt a black child and foster an Asian child 15 years ago before they were even famous as if they had no ulterior motive except love and kindness??? :hand: Please you know those republican lowlifes knew they would be in the public spot light almost 2 decades later and would need something to point to to pretend not to be racist. That redneck even had the nerve to name his adopted black son Jr.!! He didn't wait for his white bio son to carry his name, he gave it to the adopted black child. Nice try republican, we're not buying it. Why don't you and Ted Nugent go shoot some puppies!
Uh yea....democrats NEVER adopt asian kids. I can see where it would be a BIG DEAL to the republicans though. A badge of honor! Look at what I did! Democrats just do it without needing the attention for it.

thesoap
Wizard

Post by thesoap »

Guest wrote:
thesoap wrote:
Guest wrote:Mother of 6, humanitarian, Oscar winner, powerful woman, revolutionary, actress, director and screenwriter.

A HORRIBLE screenwriter, A FAILURE of a director, and I don't think you have a clue what a revolutionary is at all. Screwing married men doesn't make you revolutionary.

Post by Guest »

Justilyy wrote:Image
In this photo, Aniston's pullover sweatshirt to hide excess weight.