Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:42 am

Image

She looks like SteveBuscemi except he looks better.

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:45 am

Guest wrote:
Faery wrote:
Witch wrote:Receding hair line due to face lift procedures:

Image

What the hell is going on with her face in this picture??! Her profile looks just like a skeleton to me, or a witch or demon. Creepy.


Ditto. Dang, I'm felling shock and horror and a huge WTF!!!

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:48 am

Image

Madame Puppet going bald up front.

vv3

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby vv3 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:09 am

It may be that she had a nose job, which is kind of obvious. However, I don't think that she had so many surgeries on her face as you all guys are saying. I mean, I am looking at my pictures when I was younger like 20 years old and now, when I am 24. I can see that my face definitely changed a lot. My face used to be rounder like angies, when she was young and it is sharper now, like Angies face now is. And my face got a little bit longer and a ching got a lil bit bigger. I think that most of her changes are due to her age, which is pretty normal. Also - braces. They changed a lot of her features. And then teeth get back to their normal stage little by little, which causes face changes too.
I mean, obviously, so many celebrities have surgeries, which is normal - they have an image to obtain. But not that much as you are all saying.

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:17 am

vv3 wrote:It may be that she had a nose job, which is kind of obvious. However, I don't think that she had so many surgeries on her face as you all guys are saying. I mean, I am looking at my pictures when I was younger like 20 years old and now, when I am 24. I can see that my face definitely changed a lot. My face used to be rounder like angies, when she was young and it is sharper now, like Angies face now is. And my face got a little bit longer and a ching got a lil bit bigger. I think that most of her changes are due to her age, which is pretty normal. Also - braces. They changed a lot of her features. And then teeth get back to their normal stage little by little, which causes face changes too.
I mean, obviously, so many celebrities have surgeries, which is normal - they have an image to obtain. But not that much as you are all saying.



Your brain must have shrunk too - just like Angie's. Let me help you: The Ho had A LOT of plastic surgery.

fiesty

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby fiesty » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:
vv3 wrote:It may be that she had a nose job, which is kind of obvious. However, I don't think that she had so many surgeries on her face as you all guys are saying. I mean, I am looking at my pictures when I was younger like 20 years old and now, when I am 24. I can see that my face definitely changed a lot. My face used to be rounder like angies, when she was young and it is sharper now, like Angies face now is. And my face got a little bit longer and a ching got a lil bit bigger. I think that most of her changes are due to her age, which is pretty normal. Also - braces. They changed a lot of her features. And then teeth get back to their normal stage little by little, which causes face changes too.
I mean, obviously, so many celebrities have surgeries, which is normal - they have an image to obtain. But not that much as you are all saying.



Your brain must have shrunk too - just like Angie's. Let me help you: The Ho had A LOT of plastic surgery.
You are Right about many things about her and I don't like her one bit but if you put your opinion of her as a human being aside you have to admit that probably the only thing she has done is her nose and adjusting size of her lips. Eyes are the same. She has obvious cheek implants. But you can't seriously claim she changed her whole bone structure. Her mother was astonishingly beautiful and Jolie looks very much like her. She was pretty since always and her peak from 2003-2006 was due to good make up, losing fat from the face and changing her style from weird to feminine.

sasaaa

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby sasaaa » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:06 pm

fiesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
vv3 wrote:It may be that she had a nose job, which is kind of obvious. However, I don't think that she had so many surgeries on her face as you all guys are saying. I mean, I am looking at my pictures when I was younger like 20 years old and now, when I am 24. I can see that my face definitely changed a lot. My face used to be rounder like angies, when she was young and it is sharper now, like Angies face now is. And my face got a little bit longer and a ching got a lil bit bigger. I think that most of her changes are due to her age, which is pretty normal. Also - braces. They changed a lot of her features. And then teeth get back to their normal stage little by little, which causes face changes too.
I mean, obviously, so many celebrities have surgeries, which is normal - they have an image to obtain. But not that much as you are all saying.



Your brain must have shrunk too - just like Angie's. Let me help you: The Ho had A LOT of plastic surgery.
You are Right about many things about her and I don't like her one bit but if you put your opinion of her as a human being aside you have to admit that probably the only thing she has done is her nose and adjusting size of her lips. Eyes are the same. She has obvious cheek implants. But you can't seriously claim she changed her whole bone structure. Her mother was astonishingly beautiful and Jolie looks very much like her. She was pretty since always and her peak from 2003-2006 was due to good make up, losing fat from the face and changing her style from weird to feminine.
ok thats three. But i don't think that is more than Hollywood average

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:53 pm

The eyes are not the same. The eyes shape changed as much as the nose and chin did. She went from the pop eyed to slant eye in a blink.

heyheyheyaaaa

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby heyheyheyaaaa » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:32 pm

I am no fan of HoBag, but I think if it comes to those surgeries antis are going too far with accusations. I'm no plastic surgeon, but I have eyes and I see for example this:

Image

Image

Image

The only thing that confuses me is her jaw - sometimes I really think she did something there - that picture from Hells Kitchen is strange. But, when you look at those mix (I picked the ones that show her from the front and with a minimum make up on the eyes) you can see that the shape of her entire face, including chin, is the same as when she was a child/teenager.

I don't see anything different in the eye area.
Call me blind or whatever but in my opinion she only did a nose job, fixed the size of her lips (although pictures I posted say otherwise which is strange...). She filled her cheeks with an implant but it wasn't showing till she got so thin.

To sum up, I don't think we should blame her present appearance on plastic surgeries. What we should blame is her drug addiction, starving herself and crazy lifestyle. IMO she did less than everyone else in Hollywood. She was very beautiful when she was a child and didn't change that much since then.

However, she had a phase when she was a teenager when she was butt ugly, but it seems when she lose fat from the face she grew out of it. But people really change a lot and she inherited lovely features from both of her parents.

Please, don't attack me. I am just stating my opinion as I looked many, many pictures of her.

hohohoho

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby hohohoho » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 pm

heyheyheyaaaa wrote:
Image

Image

Image



Isn't that strange that now she looks more like herself from that Oscar party with her daddy and brother-lover? Everything, including size of the lips looks the same. On the other hand, we can clearly see that her lips (lower lip) is much, much bigger on this pic from a photoshoot as a teenager? It seems like her lips got bigger since she was a child. Her face really is a wonder. I can't make my mind about what she really had done and if anything at all.

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:51 pm

I think a lot of what happened is she lost way too much weight, so gaunt now it highlights all the bones & changes the shape of the face. Do think there has been some surgery in her pre-fame days but not anythi crazily extensive, moe like a nose job, lips & that's it. Then as she got older & thinner, think she's doing *something* to attempt to age nicely, maybe not botox, there are many options (invasive & non-invasive) but there is definitely something going on with her skin. Some for Brad too, they're trying to make it not too obvious as well. But yeah she definitely suffers from having lost too much weight & her features now appearing very gaunt.

poprostugość

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby poprostugość » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Image

Long ago someone posted this picture as evidence she had a lot of plastic surgeries. You can't compare picture without make up with a pic where she has a full make up. Her eyes look different but only because she had a lot of eyeliner on which changes shape of the eye. But you can see the same size and shape! Her lips are the same, cheeks are the same, chin is the same.

She lost a lot of weight and it shows. I think she started starving herself to make her face look more sophisticated and that worked. She knew the only thing she always had was a pretty face (not anymore :mrgreen: ) so she went for it. Her body deteriorated because of it, but drastic change happened just recently so till then it was win-win.

Without make up she looks... not so great. But she has nice proportions and with proper make up she looked like a goddess.

vv3

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby vv3 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Talking S*** about people won't help you at all. She has done some bad things at her life (like drugs etc.), but she has done so much more good.
I don't think that it makes any difference if she had surgeries or not, the most important thing is that she is a good and devoted human being and is very beautiful by the way.
I think she looks amazing with or without plastic surgery. And we all get old and we all wanna look good while this happens. She is 40 and she has money - why not? I think that most of the people on this forum is only jealous that she can afford plastic surgeries. Most of you would do even more if had enough money, that's for sure. I know I would... I am not against it. I like how you can change your body and be self confident.
As I said before, most of Hollywood stars have done more.

poprostugość

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby poprostugość » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:08 pm

vv3 wrote:Talking S*** about people won't help you at all. She has done some bad things at her life (like drugs etc.), but she has done so much more good.
I don't think that it makes any difference if she had surgeries or not, the most important thing is that she is a good and devoted human being and is very beautiful by the way.
I think she looks amazing with or without plastic surgery. And we all get old and we all wanna look good while this happens. She is 40 and she has money - why not? I think that most of the people on this forum is only jealous that she can afford plastic surgeries. Most of you would do even more if had enough money, that's for sure. I know I would... I am not against it. I like how you can change your body and be self confident.
As I said before, most of Hollywood stars have done more.


Who is talking s* about her now? I just comment and from what I see she didn't do that much. About that good-doing - I think you missed the tittle of this thread - we don't talk about it here so post your complains where someone would actually care. Although I don't think you will find someone here. Why not go back on JJ?

Guest

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:10 pm

vv3 wrote:Talking S*** about people won't help you at all. She has done some bad things at her life (like drugs etc.), but she has done so much more good.
I don't think that it makes any difference if she had surgeries or not, the most important thing is that she is a good and devoted human being and is very beautiful by the way.
I think she looks amazing with or without plastic surgery. And we all get old and we all wanna look good while this happens. She is 40 and she has money - why not? I think that most of the people on this forum is only jealous that she can afford plastic surgeries. Most of you would do even more if had enough money, that's for sure. I know I would... I am not against it. I like how you can change your body and be self confident.
As I said before, most of Hollywood stars have done more.

Someone is lost and doesn't know where she is! :lolup: Anti Jolie comments at an anti Jolie forum. This is an outrage! :lol:


Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests