Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
firebug
M'Lady

Re: Angelina Jolie is a Plastic Surgery before and after

Postby firebug » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 am

:oops: :puke: Look at her figure from the back.
It looks like she may have been wearing butt pads back then. Except it was too high up, practically at the level of her lower back.
Is that possible? Did she realize back then she had a problem with no butt.
She looks like an old lady from the rear. Stick legs, clunky Grandma shoes, wrinkly elbows, saggy yet flat butt, matronly dress.
+1. Who ever she hired to convince the world she had an enviable figure must be a freaking genius- even better than that mastermind Huvane! :lol:
'....so people can judge me however they wish.' - Jolie

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:07 am

Bringing this over from the other thread

The naturally lush Jolie in 1997:

The natural face of Jole in 1997:
Angelina in 1997 from the same movie, Playing God. Image

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 am

Bringing this over from the other thread

The beautiful Angelina in 1997 in Playing God, proves you idiots are just insanely jealous that Angie has Always been gorgeous. Image
The natural face of Jole in 1997:
Angelina in 1997 from the same movie, Playing God. Image

snowbunny
Master Wizard

Postby snowbunny » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:51 am

:yikes: that's for the red dress pic AND for what the mentally ill nutbag did to her own face. it takes real self loathing and a lust for cutting oneself for a person to do that kind of damage.
''I was drawn to the evil.'' ...Ho

''The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.'' ...Sophocles

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:38 am

:yikes: that's for the red dress pic AND for what the mentally ill nutbag did to her own face. it takes real self loathing and a lust for cutting oneself for a person to do that kind of damage.
Exactly. I don't why she F'd up her face so much. She wasn't beautiful but at least she was pretty and had a sort of unique look about her. I wonder what she would've looked like now if she would've kept her original face.

She thinned out her nose waaaay too much and made her face so angular and harsh, there's no softness or femininity in it. This is during her surgically enhanced "most beautiful" phase - Alexander/MAMS, but she looks so angular and harsh with an overly pinched nose.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:54 am

Exactly. I don't why she F'd up her face so much. She wasn't beautiful but at least she was pretty and had a sort of unique look about her. I wonder what she would've looked like now if she would've kept her original face.

She thinned out her nose waaaay too much and made her face so angular and harsh, there's no softness or femininity in it. This is during her surgically enhanced "most beautiful" phase - Alexander/MAMS, but she looks so angular and harsh with an overly pinched nose.

Sixteen years later and Angie is as beautiful as ever, and she's has a man that absolutely adores her. Image

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:03 am

:rotflmao:

snowbunny
Master Wizard

Postby snowbunny » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:25 am

Sixteen years later and Angie is as beautiful as ever, and she's has a man that absolutely adores her. Image
ha!! his under chin skin looks photoshopped. i bet she is photoshopped too. very few of her photos are flattering at all anymore.

''The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.'' ...Sophocles

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:32 am

Sixteen years later and Angie looks twice her actual age and has taken to ridiculous amounts of plastic to try to combat it, and to try to hide that giant throbbing vein in her forehead, and she's has a man that absolutely shamelessly uses her for his own promotions and then sends her on her way, but hey the good thing is that when he needs to promote something of his own, she doesn't have to force his arms around her only to have him pull away from her :lol: . Image
There I fixed it for you. :D

snowbunny
Master Wizard

Postby snowbunny » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:54 am

Sixteen years later and Angie looks twice her actual age and has taken to ridiculous amounts of plastic to try to combat it, and to try to hide that giant throbbing vein in her forehead, and she's has a man that absolutely shamelessly uses her for his own promotions and then sends her on her way, but hey the good thing is that when he needs to promote something of his own, she doesn't have to force his arms around her only to have him pull away from her :lol: . Image
There I fixed it for you. :D
:clap: :clap: :clap:
well done.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 am

Image[/quote

huge difference in all these photos. :shock: ]

kittypurry
M'Lady

Postby kittypurry » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 am

This is the worst one for me:
I'm not sure how someone can have so much surgery and yet look about 52; tired, poorly and haggard.
It's chilling. :( :shock:
I can't see any trace of the kooky face I liked left in that picture whatsoever.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 am

Her lips are like a monkey's butt.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”