Brad signed on to do Tarentino's movie? loons are going crazy

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Guest88
FF Royalty

Re: Brad signed on to do Tarentino's movie? loons are going crazy

Postby Guest88 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Victorious1-reborn wrote:
Guest88 wrote:3 movies coming out the same day, WTF. maybe Tarantino needs think changing the release date.

Hmmm...there must be a reason for that. What date is it?

August 9, it is Sharon tate 50 anniversary or something like that.

Victorious1-reborn
FF Royalty

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Guest88 wrote:
Guest88 wrote:3 movies coming out the same day, WTF. maybe Tarantino needs think changing the release date.

That is the anniversary of her murder. I find this almost as goulish as refusing to bury Manson. Has it been made into a competition between the filmmakers to see who will win the best opening night? Very sick and disrespectful.

Guest88
FF Royalty

Postby Guest88 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Guest88 wrote:

That is the anniversary of her murder. I find this almost as goulish as refusing to bury Manson. Has it been made into a competition between the filmmakers to see who will win the best opening night? Very sick and disrespectful.

Tarantino will definitely premier this movie in Cannes Film Festival. He loves Cannes, they love him. Many his movies premiered at Cannes. Hope Brad will bring his new girlfriend to Cannes, whoever she is.

Guest7

Postby Guest7 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest7 wrote:I know what happened but I don't know much about Sharon Tate. I hope Tarantino will stick to the truth and not embroider too much. I want to see this movie!
Also, I remember BP expressing admiration for Leo, and now they get to work together. That's nice! BP said he'd be acting three more years - don't remember when he said it.

I remember the last time they worked together. Loons were here screaming with joy about Pitt working with Leo and Marty. :lol: They didn't even care that Pitt left the Ho immediately after the fake wedding photo op for People Magazine. The out came the ad and we searched for Pitt and searched until finally we found his mug on a billboard somewhere behind Leo. :twisted: It's great that this time Pitt will actually be in the same scenes as Leo. :twisted:

I thought, 'what movie?' Then I remember that ad they made, with De Niro etc. for James Packer's company that he started with Brett Radner (sp?). Well, that company failed/folded. JP lost about 100 million $, iirc.

Proof?

Proof of what? Of JPacker not with Ratpac anymore - the company he started with Brett Ratner, and which they started with the ad featuring Hollywood stars, including Leo, BP and De Niro? He did sell his share. I read it here, in Australia.
He wanted to have a company in LA, because his children live there with their mother, his 2nd wife/ex. It (Ratpac) didn't work out for him. I think Ratner introduced him to MC. That was a weird pair!!

He had a c as in o in Macau, which he is leaving/already left(?) because of problems with Chinese authorities, he was dividing assets with his sister - that took a lot of time and lawyers. He wanted to simplify life - 'too much alcohol, too much money,' he is reported to have said......

To add to this, from an article today:
"The end of Packer’s flirtation with Hollywood has seen him cut ties with his former movie pal, Brett Ratner and sell his investment in RatPac at a considerable loss."

According to the article, he doesn't like to face public scrutiny here in Australia, so he divides his time between his homes in Buenos Aires, Colorado and LA (where his kids and their mother live). Oh, and he has simplified his life. Like BP...?? :)

Oliviet
Heroine

Postby Oliviet » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Guest7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
I remember the last time they worked together. Loons were here screaming with joy about Pitt working with Leo and Marty. :lol: They didn't even care that Pitt left the Ho immediately after the fake wedding photo op for People Magazine. The out came the ad and we searched for Pitt and searched until finally we found his mug on a billboard somewhere behind Leo. :twisted: It's great that this time Pitt will actually be in the same scenes as Leo. :twisted:

I thought, 'what movie?' Then I remember that ad they made, with De Niro etc. for James Packer's company that he started with Brett Radner (sp?). Well, that company failed/folded. JP lost about 100 million $, iirc.

Proof?

Proof of what? Of JPacker not with Ratpac anymore - the company he started with Brett Ratner, and which they started with the ad featuring Hollywood stars, including Leo, BP and De Niro? He did sell his share. I read it here, in Australia.
He wanted to have a company in LA, because his children live there with their mother, his 2nd wife/ex. It (Ratpac) didn't work out for him. I think Ratner introduced him to MC. That was a weird pair!!

He had a c as in o in Macau, which he is leaving/already left(?) because of problems with Chinese authorities, he was dividing assets with his sister - that took a lot of time and lawyers. He wanted to simplify life - 'too much alcohol, too much money,' he is reported to have said......

To add to this, from an article today:
"The end of Packer’s flirtation with Hollywood has seen him cut ties with his former movie pal, Brett Ratner and sell his investment in RatPac at a considerable loss."

According to the article, he doesn't like to face public scrutiny here in Australia, so he divides his time between his homes in Buenos Aires, Colorado and LA (where his kids and their mother live). Oh, and he has simplified his life. Like BP...?? :)

Packer was certainly no prize He dumped Mariah with a cover of Woman’s Day . How is that for a tabloid getting something right? Trump dumped Marla in a similar way.
Vanity Fair had a long article early last year in him . Pitt and Leo were mentioned and that 70 million dollar commercial . Look at Brett Ratner today . Accused by six women . What a mess . I bet none of these ever would have believed where they would end up .
"There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion." Winston Churchill.

Lets not be fooled in believing that truth has anything to do with it . Image is everything , and perception is reality . IMO

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Guest88 wrote:
Guest wrote:My husband is a logical man, devoted to scientific methodology. He's generally conservative in all ways, a definite tightie-whitie kind of guy who's generally a homebody. He's kind and gentle with our pets and all animals. And he HATES Brad Pitt and his political lecturing and his pretense and all his pretty boy posturing, he will not attend any of Pitt's films but...

He really likes Tarantino films. Many men do. He and a bunch of guys from his office all went to Hateful Eight, as not one wife had any interest (being the obviously superior sex :mrgreen: ). He was recently rewatching it on TV and I had to beg him to switch the channel several times. It's that disturbing. There's gratuitous violence and then there's Tarentino. (I have to admit, I do like Pulp Fiction, but it took me awhile.)

Poor guy is about to be faced with a huge dilemma. A new Tarentino film starring Brad Pitt. Can you tell my heart is breaking for him? :lol: Something tells me Tarentino will win out over any distaste about Pitt. . Brad snagged himself a great comeback vehicle in the wake of Jolie, dammit.

Do you know this isn't the first Brad Pitt/Tarantino movie? Inglorious Baster was the first one.

You're absolutely correct, but can you blame anyone for forgetting? Seriously? :lol:

Guest88
FF Royalty

Postby Guest88 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest88 wrote:
Guest wrote:My husband is a logical man, devoted to scientific methodology. He's generally conservative in all ways, a definite tightie-whitie kind of guy who's generally a homebody. He's kind and gentle with our pets and all animals. And he HATES Brad Pitt and his political lecturing and his pretense and all his pretty boy posturing, he will not attend any of Pitt's films but...

He really likes Tarantino films. Many men do. He and a bunch of guys from his office all went to Hateful Eight, as not one wife had any interest (being the obviously superior sex :mrgreen: ). He was recently rewatching it on TV and I had to beg him to switch the channel several times. It's that disturbing. There's gratuitous violence and then there's Tarentino. (I have to admit, I do like Pulp Fiction, but it took me awhile.)

Poor guy is about to be faced with a huge dilemma. A new Tarentino film starring Brad Pitt. Can you tell my heart is breaking for him? :lol: Something tells me Tarentino will win out over any distaste about Pitt. . Brad snagged himself a great comeback vehicle in the wake of Jolie, dammit.

Do you know this isn't the first Brad Pitt/Tarantino movie? Inglorious Baster was the first one.

You're absolutely correct, but can you blame anyone for forgetting? Seriously? :lol:

only loons forget it.

Guest88
FF Royalty

Postby Guest88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Margot Robbie is in final talk to star as Sharon Tate in this movie according to Deadline

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest88 wrote:Margot Robbie is in final talk to star as Sharon Tate in this movie according to Deadline

Wow she is Jolie's worse nightmare this just keeps getting better. Then the pretty Alicia opening her film. Of course she wouldn't go to the RC like
Linda Carter did for Wonder Woman. She would have to have her pic taken with a younger pretty actress.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm

I think this new Tomb Raider will bomb hard...Hope I'm wrong. Jolie's TR 1 only broke even, and TR 2 bombed. AV is much uglier than Jolie and most of her films bombed.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:I think this new Tomb Raider will bomb hard...Hope I'm wrong. Jolie's TR 1 only broke even, and TR 2 bombed. AV is much uglier than Jolie and most of her films bombed.

I think AV is much prettier

Guest88
FF Royalty

Postby Guest88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think this new Tomb Raider will bomb hard...Hope I'm wrong. Jolie's TR 1 only broke even, and TR 2 bombed. AV is much uglier than Jolie and most of her films bombed.

I think AV is much prettier

+1
AV is much better actress than Angelina

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Why are you lying?huh?Tomb Raider made Angie a movie star and it was one of most successful female action movie.
It wasn't a flop anymore.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Guest88 wrote:Margot Robbie is in final talk to star as Sharon Tate in this movie according to Deadline

Yea it will start in June or sooner.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:53 pm

They didn't she will play it.maybe she doesn't accept it.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”