What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old girl?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:I'm 13 am weight 62 pounds (4.4 stone) is that underweight???? :shock:

Probably, as I am going on 13 and am over eight stone.
I am not overweight, so you are most likely to be underweight. My 9yr old brother is the same as you!

GYmNasT1644

Postby GYmNasT1644 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 am

I’m 13 and turn 14 in a few months. I’m a competitive female gymnast and my height is 1.47 metres but I weigh 6.8 stone. I feel really ashamed about my body at school and at gymnastics as I seem to be the fattest one there. I don’t over eat but I struggle to go on diets. I train 18-20 hours a week. Am I over weight? Any diet tips?

Re: What is the average weight for a 13 year old g

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Rin Rankotsu wrote:I'm a 13 year old girl. My height is 161 cm (5 ft 3 inches) and my weight is about 45 kg. My dad is worried about my weight, he thinks I'm underweight (because thts just how I look). My mum is worried about my height because she think I too tall because my mum is 164 cm and my dad 173 cm. Do they really have to worry? :?

You don’t have to worry! You’re not underweight you’re a healthy weight and if you think you’re too tall, well I’m taller than you! Trust me you’re perfectly fine!

Ikd

IM 13 AS WELL AND MY WEIGHT IS THE SAME AS YOURS. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. ❤️

Postby Ikd » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:04 am

Kaydenanne wrote:I weigh 188 lbs and I'm 13 what should I do I feel fat and ugly :?:

Alysakaitlyn

Re: Weight

Postby Alysakaitlyn » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 am

Hannah-May wrote:Hi.
I'm 13, 5ft 2 and 98lb.
I feel fat.
Do i need to loose weight, because i'm trying?

hey Hannah your fine your not fat I’m 12 I’ll be 13 feb 2,2018 and I’m 96 pounds you’re fine girl!

Guest112

Postby Guest112 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Hi, I defo have a bit of a bulge around the tummy area and that’s ok. Between 7 and a half and 9 and a half is perfectly normal. But please don’t compare yourselves. We are all beautiful. So what if your 5 stone or 13 stone?! I know it’s a subject that we all Get a bit insecure about at this age and if you want to lose weight for appearance that’s perfectly normal too. I’m planning on dropping my 122 pound for 116 pound and see if I can get off some fat around my belly. But it’s for me and nobody else. You need to learn to love yourself before you make changes Xxxx

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:39 pm

Im 13 and over 140 pounds , am i overweight?

ItsMegXx

Postby ItsMegXx » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:32 pm

I’m 13 and my height is 5’mf I weight 84 pounds and everyone says I’m supper skinny but tbf I don’t think I am, I’m pretty sporty in the summer so I want to loose a little weight on my stomach, only a little thought and get a bigger tone on it. I already have a little tone aswell. I’m gunna loose a bunch of weight on my thighs aswell in summer

ItsMegXx

**correction**

Postby ItsMegXx » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:34 pm

ItsMegXx wrote:I’m 13 and my height is 5’’1 I weight 84 pounds and everyone says I’m supper skinny but tbf I don’t think I am, I’m pretty sporty in the summer so I want to loose a little weight on my stomach, only a little thought and get a bigger tone on it. I already have a little tone aswell. I’m gunna loose a bunch of weight on my thighs aswell in summer

AaBbCc

Re: Weight

Postby AaBbCc » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi I’m 13 and I’m 10 stone am I over weight coz I feel overweight but it seems really hard for me to lose weight???

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:13 pm

I'm 13 Andy I'm about 12stone and ik that's overweight but can s1 plz tell me what my weight should be

XOXO

Postby XOXO » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:19 pm

I’m 13 and I am 49 kilos is that normal

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:47 am

Im 13 my weight is 128 pounds (im pretty sure at least) and my height is 5 feet 5 inches my doctors told me im not fat but then why is everyone else skinnier then me why are my thighs touching and why is there chubb on my stomach if im not fat??!! :( I FEELFAND LOOK FAT, IM THE HEAVIEST GIRL IN MY CLASS!!!

guestriderstar1234

Postby guestriderstar1234 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:55 pm

im 13 and I weigh 8 st but my belly is a tad chubby not sure if it is bloating of just belly fat and if its belly fat how do I get rid of it ASAP

Olivia stone

Postby Olivia stone » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:41 pm

In 13 and in around 9 stone is that overweight

Return to “Health”