Dream within a dream

Do you have Weird Dreams and wonder what they mean? Discuss them here
mostirreverent
Angel

Dream within a dream

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:15 am

At the base level, I had an argument and needed to prove something. then I was sitting on a bed writing down words in that argument trying to prove it was just a dream, when I ripped up the paper only to realize that the paper scene was a dream, and it onside that was the observer to it all in the last shell of the many dreams. Then I woke up. It was quite intense, and in each layer or sub dream I was furiously attempting to do something. It was all one dream, but each felt like reality, as separate dreams do.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

light1313
High Priestess

Re: Dream within a dream

Postby light1313 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:38 am

In my native language this is what we say to someone who has a wierd dream "you didn't cover your butt when you slept" :)

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 am

light1313 wrote:In my native language this is what we say to someone who has a wierd dream "you didn't cover your butt when you slept" :)

I love that!!!! Is is a usual english saying, or just you being funny?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 am

mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:In my native language this is what we say to someone who has a wierd dream "you didn't cover your butt when you slept" :)

I love that!!!! Is is a usual english saying, or just you being funny?

Thanks; Its not English :) But its a common saying

owlsarepretty118
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby owlsarepretty118 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Nice words. I like Mark Twain.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 pm

mostirreverent wrote:At the base level, I had an argument and needed to prove something. then I was sitting on a bed writing down words in that argument trying to prove it was just a dream, when I ripped up the paper only to realize that the paper scene was a dream, and it onside that was the observer to it all in the last shell of the many dreams. Then I woke up. It was quite intense, and in each layer or sub dream I was furiously attempting to do something. It was all one dream, but each felt like reality, as separate dreams do.

This only happens when I have one too many margaritas. :lol:

bestazy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby bestazy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Gotta be the feeling of flying rapidly through the sky creating the most intricate landscape below but doesn't happen that often, sometimes if I get too absorbed in the scenery I lose control of flight & end up going backwards & up & then the whole scene often reframes. For me the Key to staying lucid at that point is spinning Anti Clockwise while clearing your mind/deepening your trance state then focus on a colour & see what blends into.

Yeah flyings deff the most exhilarating because to me it feels near enough the same as I think it would be if in the physical world & that's obviously something we cant experience. The feeling of weightlesness, speed & complete invulnerability while knowing everything laid out before you in crystal clear clarity is your very own creation coming to form from your imagination I can only describe as amazing!All the best.
"Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow."
General project of this past year Bestazy.Start from spring 2018.

Return to “Your Dreams”