Stupid Rabbit!.. Dam Deer!..

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Re: Stupid Rabbit!.. Dam Deer!..

Post by cosmicB »

Dam!.. I'm at the computer, and I just unconsciously automatically reached to push the curtain back, to see if Pepper was awake yet, and out of her woodpile, to jump-up to fetch her breakfast carrots and apple... It hurts!.. Is this how you feel when you lose a family member?.. How long does it take to go away..? Is there something you can do to make it go away..?
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

To my surprise! I didn't lose the bunny... Oh Yay!..

I did some ultra-deep trance, and skipped a few realms, and there she was, Part here, part cosmic, bodiless, but intact... She saw me, and rushed into my embrace like a shot... I held her close... She seemed busy...

Seems the bits of magic I put into her carrots evolved her a bit... While she was cuddling to me, she connected, and made herself into a mighty "were-bunny".. then glanced the way of that house.. real Pissed!.. I gave her a little kiss, and whispered "Go get 'em.. and come home when you need love or a carrot"... Whoosh! she was gone... Dam! I wouldn't want to be them!..

Seems I didn't lose my "gift to the gods" after-all.. It just evolved a lot faster than I could comprehend... I forget to cup her paw in my hand to examine her claws.. just for curiosity sake.. to get an idea what she's going to do to her murderer...
Last edited by cosmicB on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aqua
Seraphim

Post by Aqua »

cosmicB wrote:To my surprise! I didn't lose the bunny... Oh Yay!..

I did some ultra-deep trance, and skipped a few realms, and there she was, Part here, part cosmic, bodiless, but intact... She saw me, and rushed into my embrace like a shot... I held her close... She seemed busy...

Seems the bits of magic I put into her carrots evolved her a bit... While she was curdling to me, she connected, and made herself into a mighty "were-bunny".. then glanced the way of that house.. real Pissed!.. I gave her a little kiss, and whispered "Go get 'em.. and come home when you need love or a carrot"... Whoosh! she was gone... Dam! I wouldn't want to be them!..

Seems I didn't lose my "gift to the gods" after-all.. It just evolved a lot faster than I could comprehend... I forget to cup her paw in my hand to examine her claws.. just for curiosity sake.. to get an idea what she's going to do to her murder...

Yay! :D
"She's filled with secrets. Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air." "The Owls are not what they seem."
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

You can't know how un-nerving it is to wake up with a cuddling were-bunny snuggled under your arm... whooH!~...
Aqua
Seraphim

Post by Aqua »

How goes it with the were-bunny cosmic?
"She's filled with secrets. Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air." "The Owls are not what they seem."
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

I haven't seen it since I woke up to find it snuggled up to my chest... I suppose it saw me as "daddy".. A three foot weir-wolf bunny, cuddled tight to my skin as close as it could get... These monsters are horrid looking, and powerful, and extremely dangerous, but they do respond well to absolute respect, kindness, and pure love... I sent it into the afterlife, with a backpack full of carrots... I couldn't have that thing in my bed another morning!.. I'll probably meet it one day... It's just another cosmic buddy, a pet... I bets something eats it in the afterlife... Seems just about everything eats bunnies... I should have made its protection-dragon follow it around where ever it went, but I designed the dragon to only watch over it in the yard.. silly mistake, but maybe a good precaution, given that giving a violence-dragon free range might be a dangerous mistake..? The dragon was a simply a strong mindform connected to specific earth energies... I had to disconnect it, and breathe it in... I had to "eat" the dragon.. Couldn't leave one of those dangerous things in the yard with no purpose.. who knows what it would have done, and where it would have ended up..? Every few days, if I happen to think of the bunny murderer, I focus upon the neighbors, and I cast the illusion that the bunny is pushing its head and ears out of their mouths, with enough energy for them to be seeing a rabbit head and ears sticking out their mouths... If it's at night, I might have it jumping in their tummies, and trying to crawl out their mouths... I wager their dreams lately have been nightmares... They are gonna lose their taste for rabbit...

Too bad humans are so careless and so hungry, and so violent towards little creatures.. It was an intelligent bunny as far as wild bunnies go... I'm almost sure they knew I was treating it as a pet... They'll get theirs!.. To date they robbed my $500 in scrap metal and my ice chipper, and tried to steal the back hatch of my pickup, and ate my pet... I need to apply a little magic to them to force them to vacate this neighborhood...

I'd do better living in a forest, with lots of friendly critters... In a year I'd probably have many of them speaking English...
I really need to get these engine built, and a craft to get me off this planet, to a new inhabitable planet where there aren't any humans... If only I had the necessary tools... I'm not strong enough to manifest them with the 180 focus... I just want to get out of here... I wonder if I could take one of each critter with me..? A weir-buffalo, a weir-mouse, a weir giraffe, a weir otter, and a weir-robin... "Don's Cosmic Space-Arc"... My readers are gonna make that one into a video game for sure.. and likely into a Saturday afternoon cartoon, and maybe even a full- length feature cartoon movie.. I'm bets they'll start writing it within 30-minutes... Did you happen to see David Suzuki's latest documentary..? It's my stuff almost to the letter... And in a couple weeks the wheelchair scientist will have his version of my stuff ready for publication too...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

It's time my bunny's murderer got a new dream.. one that her mouth is full of rabbit poops flowing out... She is really really gonna lose her appetite for bunny...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

aquarius wrote:How goes it with the were-bunny cosmic?

Do you know that feeling, when you have absolutely no one to share your momentary "when a plan goes right" excitement with.. And you almost feel like you're gonna Burst if you don't..?

I can't talk about this to my house-mate.. She just doesn't have the mind for anything out of the norm... When we were parked in a forest on a country road, after midnight, and I tells her, "Watch This".. and I steps out of the car, and starts talking to the Aura-Borealis, "Come-on' sweetheart, show us your delicious cherry reds.. Don't be shy..
We have never seen your delicious cherry reds.. Show me your beautiful reds.." And suddenly the Aurora-Borealis changed from soft yellows and pale greens to brighter and brighter greens, then blues, then orange reds, then faster and faster to bright reds, accompanied by deep rumbling sounds, and its deep cherry reds came straight for me...
I nearly fell backwards on me bum in Shock!..
I says to Linda, "I nearly messed myself"...
Linda says, "I think maybe I peed a little"... She kept on mumbling, "I don't believe I saw what just happened."
I could see she was in a bit of shock...
I don't know anyone who can handle as much reality as I can dish out...
I can only guess that you can...

Sometimes I wonders if you are that heir to a Scottish distillery, living in a castle, who was visiting Canada about 15 years ago at the house of my buds, the melchisidek musician group.. and whom I took out into the country for a little camping trip, but it got cut short, and I respected that... Are you that Woman..?

The thing I need to share with a friend, given I don't have any friends.. and never have... Only the wild animals have been my friends.. and the neighbor murdered and ate my latest best friend... The rabbit understood me... It was responding quite well to my love, and to my voice... It's a big loss.. which I'm dealing with...

The thing I need to share.. is that I see that my past seven years on the Net has made a dent in humanity's insidious complacency...
Rome is now glorifying Darwin, in their fears that they are exactly what I claim they are...
There are new documentaries echoing my stuff on television daily now, and globally...
I've got the Media scrambling to get in on the equation...
People are reading my stuff, and rewording it, and publishing it all over the world, in blogs, in books, in classes, in all forms of the Media... It's even getting into the churches and schools, and echoing back to me...

I think I did what I set out to do, which was to destroy Religion, for destroying my life on earth... I planted the sees of Religion's destruction... It's just that things will take time to grow and fulfill itself...
Then maybe humanity will stop destroying the planet, and begin nurturing the planet.. but when the results begin to show, I'll be dead and gone.. I'll be in a new life.. one that I've built for me in many other realms... A life full of true friends, truth, honesty, love, and the rest of Life.. A life full of Life...

I should just quit the Internet.. Cancel my Internet connection, to save money, and get into building the things I need for myself... The Internet habit is hard to break.. difficult to just walk away from... It's like a drug...
It'll be good to die, to escape this place, and move-on to everything else...
I'll be watching out for you your majesty... If you are that person, all you need do on your death is to make your presence six feet away, and play the memory of what the lady did after I parked the car at the end of the road.. and the rest is guaranteed...

I only regret not having the op to build all these new-technologies for mankind...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

I want a bullfrog...

I wants a really huge frog...

Where do I gets a really huge frog...

I could build her a pond.. and some lilly-pads.. and set a tiny chunk of mosquito attractant in her kitchen area...
And feed her the stuff I eat... My last frog liked peanut butter and jam sandwiches, and chocolate milk... She learned to eat everything and anything... She grew to just about seven pounds... She was the biggest frog in the world.. and she could jump 22-feet... And sometimes she sang to me.. and it made me dizzy.. and it made my thoughts see all of nature, like I was looking at all of nature from the inside... She was my best friend...

I hope the neighbor doesn't eat frogs... I hope she doesn't view my yard as her fresh-meat pantry... I'm gonna have to make them want to vacate this street.. so they won't be eating my friends...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

No curtains on that house's windows... No one around that house, nor in it... I bet they couldn't handle the sweetheart little weir-bunny attacking them day and night... Maybe now the thieving will stop in this neighborhood..? Maybe there won't be anyone around here who would eat my friends..? Maybe they didn't like having rabbit's heads poking out their mouths daily... I bets they've moved back to the reservation...

OK, Earthy, send me another bunny, or a really large frog, or both...