Surrounded by retards... YIKES!..

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Surrounded by retards... YIKES!..

Postby cosmicB » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:22 am

The neighbor on the right is a transport truck driver, living with a "lot lizard" he met in his travels... They hold wife swap parties every month... The energies coming from that place are so vile, that they truly need to have their house burned to the ground, and them with it...

The neighbor on the left, an 18 year old nasty wicked little Bleet, got a big chunk of her mum's inheritance, bought that house, and a new car, and has cocaino & beer parties every couple weeks, with her hooker friends... That house is probably a brothel by now... Seems she invites the whole pub.. or at least all the cruds and scruff... I find beer bottles all over my lawn, and broken glass in my driveway too often...

The neighbor across the street is Always gazing at me when ever I am outside... I can't get into my car without them noticing, and sending their focus my way... Seems I'm their whole world... If they can't see what I'm doing, they'll walk out to the end of their driveway to get a better closer look.. A couple months ago I ran out of smokes, so I rolled a tiny cigarette from a cigarette butt, and smoked it while I was working near the car.. Them crazies across the street called the cops on me, claiming I was smoking pot in the driveway... God damn nosy mindless catholic-arseholes!.. I wish they would just hurry-up and Die, so I can get a little peace and privacy around here... Some days I feel like tonight is the night I go paint their picture-window solid-black, in the middle of the night...

Then behind the house, across the lane, is two households of people who should be in institutions where they take good care of seriously retarded people...

Moving here was a big mistake!.. It feels like I'm living in the middle of a Zoo...

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Re: Surrounded by retards... YIKES!..

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 pm

Did you show the police it was just tobacco recycled? I don't know about where you live, Cosmic, but I had a few neighbors like what you mention over the years, and I was able to get rid of them by being cooperative with the police and showing good will with them, when the retarded neighbors were watching. It got to the point where the police would tell them to butt out of business that isn't theirs instead of responding to the call!

Now, as far as the 18 yo party girl, where EXACTLY is that? :twisted: :lol: :eyebrows:
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:15 am

Good poinys dude...

Yeah I sort of got it ok with the police... I have friends in RCMP IA, Ottawa and Winnipeg and Toronto, (Pops was a cop for awhile.. The police chief gave me a greyhound pup for my birthday).. and a few RCMP fishing buddies, and a few real mean grumpy RCMP's that just hate me... The mean ones, I avoid , and they avoid me since we had our little shows of force with each other over other matters, and I won that bout hands down...

The neighbor called the cops on my tiny ciggy, and the cop drove-up Very fast... He's one of my buds... I rolled him one too... and handed it to him, but he refused it... He figured that would be Pushing it... We had a good hearty laugh.. He stayed for a coffee, then left... We decided to show the neighbor, us shaking hands and laughing, to shut the goof up... But every day he's always watching everything I do, like he wishes he could ride on my back... It sometimes gives me the feel like I'm a critter in a terrarium...

It's happened a few times, me smoking a tiny tobacco-cig, made from a butt, cuz I ran-out of tobacco.. and people called the cops on me... The cops park and watch, and I let them see me rolling another cig-butt made tiny cig, and they just drive away laughing...

Weird world, Weird people, Huh...

_________

As far as the 18 party babe.. I see that she's extemely dangerous.. but if you must learn things the hard way... So, what part of the world you are in..?

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:52 am

You wouldn't want that 18 Bleet next door dude.. I can see she's a hag in the making... She would probably tie you to the bed while you slept, then wake you, and slowly slice your balls off... She's a beast.. Minght make good lion fodder, or dogfood, but that's about it...

So this evening I'm leaving nthe jobsite, and a young cop approaches me, in his disguise as a typical gorilla, with his little backpack fill of weapons and toys.. asking me where he can buy dope... then he wants 3-valiums.. I say I'm not into that thing... He asks for 6-diazapam, what ever that is..? Don't tell me!, I don't even want to know.. He just won't quit with his drug-list to Santa.. like a fugink ever-ready bunny with fresh batteries... "Send a god damn letter to Santa!" thinks I... I should have said it... He wants to trap me in the worst way... I just walks a way from the asshole ape... You can tell can ape-class cop from its vile cosmic stench... there's nothing else like it... It's the stench of a dead and rotting soul... It's the equivalent of a cosmic corpse in decay...

Return to “Bleet N'”