free photo shoot offer

Everyone loves a freebie! From product samples to welcome gifts. All updated Daily

Moderator: Silent One

chevyrecycler34
Guru

free photo shoot offer

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

Free photo shoot offer, Cambridge area, willing to travel reasonable distance for right sounding prospects.
Anything considered. Enthusiastic amateur looking to boost experience and own portfolio with head shots for model portfolios, simple portrait work, and/or your personal/private collections, your home for your comfort, your props, chaperones, friends etc.
Images can be downloaded straight to your laptop or memory card at cost if you wish to print off images at your leisure and convenience or you can supply your own appropriate memory cards to use as you wish, formats used/required are or would be, (good quality) Sony memory stick, and Sd memory cards.
Can supply on-site 6"x4" gloss prints to make up an album plus A4 size mailed back to you if desired, just pay towards costs of inks,foto paper, and petrol costs.
Prints/images in both colour and black n white, from a new, good quality digital slr camera plus images can be proofed, positions changed, poses altered and re-shot hdmi connection to a flatscreen tv.
All i`d ask is some agreed shots for portfolio/collection use.
Camera memory cards cleared before my departure so for your peace of mind the only people who will see the retained shots will be b/f, hubby, fiancee, or anyone else that only you yourself choose.
Pm me to discuss any ideas you may have. Genuine offer so genuine responses please.
Last edited by chevyrecycler34 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

mols2009
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: free photo shoot offer

Postby mols2009 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 am

Free photo shoot offer, Cambridge area.
Anything considered from a simple family portrait upwards, enthusiastic amateur looking to boost experience and own portfolio and/or your personal/private collections, your home for your comfort, your props etc.
Images can be downloaded straight to your laptop or memory card at cost if you wish to print off images at your leisure and convenience or you can even supply your own appropriate memory cards to use as you wish, formats used/required are or would be, (good quality) Sony memory stick, Compact flash cards, and Sdhc memory cards.
Can supply on-site 6"x4" gloss prints to make up an album plus A4 size mailed back to you if desired, just pay towards costs of inks,foto paper, and petrol costs.
Petrol costs if you simply wish to print off your own images from the downloaded material, avge 50p per mile.
Prints/images in both colour and black n white, from two good quality digital slr cameras plus images can be proofed, positions changed, poses altered and re-shot, re-arranged etc as theyre shot thru hdmi laptop/tv connection.
Agreed sample shots made available to myself for portfolio use and camera memory cards cleared before my departure so for your peace of mind the only people who will see the retained shots will be b/f, hubby, fiancee, family and/or anyone else that only you yourself choose.

Not for me, thanks

j_lem
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby j_lem » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:03 pm

hmmmmm
toooo far away

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 am

thx both for at least taking time out to read and actually respond.

have the nicest day.

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 am

curious j_lem, wheres too far away ?

j_lem
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby j_lem » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 pm

curious j_lem, wheres too far away ?
U S

Trust me I've tried to talk her into doing some[a] shoot.
I think she would do well.
It's hard enough to convince her to take regular pics... even at family events.

bi_bi_babee
Wet behind the ears

Postby bi_bi_babee » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 am

Is this offer still open?

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 pm

as ever lol pm me or get in touch on [email protected]

koli
Evangelist

Postby koli » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 am

sounds good ! :roll:

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:00 am

As above, you wanna try a trial shoot just to see how you feel/look in front of a camera just message me. All images on cd inside 7 days, cambridge/essex, dont mind a bit of travel. y`all have a great day/week.

miniqueen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby miniqueen » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 pm

I might be interested... and I would be happy to travel, as my sister lives in London - Camden (Could i inbox you and discuss further?)

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 pm

hi, miniqueen, i travelled to london on shoots 2 and 3, #1 was cambridge, just use my e-mail thats listed above. free shoot, you got ideas we can discuss them, sample shots inside 24 hrs and all shots on cd`s inside 7 days, just portfolio building for me but if your looking to do some modelling then it could help get a career going and introduce you to both a wider audience and more photographers, leading eventually to paid sessions.

miniqueen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby miniqueen » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Thanks for your response, I've just sent you an email across. Look forward to hearing from you.

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:44 pm

hi MQ, havent gotten any e-mail as yet, you dont have enough posts to send a pvt message, try again on [email protected] and we can go from there, have a great day.

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 am

And the band played on..........................................................................

Clothed, lingerie, singles couples, whatever might float your boat. Female preferred, chaperones, friends, etc welcome.

Own home shoot, or a local location of your choice.

Cambridge area but dont mind a bit of travel.

can supply sample images of shoots done on reciept of an valid e-mail address.

Pics from shoots on cd to you inside 7 days.

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Now past 7000 views !!! lol and no real responses.
Lost for words when a genuine free offer is listed without any response.

chevyrecycler34
Guru

Postby chevyrecycler34 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

Very many thanks to Fan and Alan for an enjoyable shoot around Cambridge colleges and grounds last sunday, fun day and some lovely images.

Return to “Freebies”