Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
mausilein09
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:39 am

Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby mausilein09 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:49 am

Hi
So I am getting kinda annoyed of being wet down there after I shower. Like most people i take a shower after any sexual activity. But afterwards I notice hours later that apparently not all of the fluids had come out before the shower. It is SO annoying and bad for vaginal health to be wet all the time. Do you ladies have any tips on cleaning up after sex/masurbation? I don't want to douche because I heard it is very unhealthy for your vagina.
Thanks in advance :)

User avatar
mostirreverent
Angel
Posts: 33849
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Boston, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 am

a good squeeze then wipe and maybe a wad of paper in your panties for the night if he really came a lot
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

User avatar
KBEES
Mahatma
Posts: 1158
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby KBEES » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:27 pm

You'll think I am a right dirty cow. No cleaning downstairs after sex for at least 3 hour or 4 hours.



We have just started trying for another child... does that count?
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 pm

mausilein09 wrote:Hi
So I am getting kinda annoyed of being wet down there after I shower. Like most people i take a shower after any sexual activity. But afterwards I notice hours later that apparently not all of the fluids had come out before the shower. It is SO annoying and bad for vaginal health to be wet all the time. Do you ladies have any tips on cleaning up after sex/masurbation? I don't want to douche because I heard it is very unhealthy for your vagina.
Thanks in advance :)


My partners are usually very good with their tongue and mouth
LOL

mausilein09
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:39 am

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby mausilein09 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 am

KBEES wrote:You'll think I am a right dirty cow. No cleaning downstairs after sex for at least 3 hour or 4 hours.

We have just started trying for another child... does that count?



LOL honestly i hate to do that but it seems like the best i can do XD

mx6
Master Wizard
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 am

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby mx6 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm

mausilein09 wrote:
KBEES wrote:You'll think I am a right dirty cow. No cleaning downstairs after sex for at least 3 hour or 4 hours.

We have just started trying for another child... does that count?



LOL honestly i hate to do that but it seems like the best i can do XD


Waiting three hours or trying for a baby.

Personally I think Jeanie has the right idea. Train your boy to clean up afterwards and if he does it right, you'll get another big O which will make it so worthwhile. ;)

hummerpaar
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby hummerpaar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Buy a vagina douche!
I am a man and happily married for 38 years. My wife and I love sex and we are very active. Actually never more active before in our lives. As we get more mature, we discover new things and new pleasures. Looking 4 new pleasures and share.
.

Nameless
High Priestess
Posts: 949
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:34 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Cleaning after sex or Masturbating

Postby Nameless » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:40 am

mausilein09 wrote:Hi
Like most people i take a shower after any sexual activity.

I find this very hard to believe. A lot of sex must happen late at night after couples go to bed. Do most people really drag themselves out of bed afterwards to have a shower, despite the fact that they may have one in the morning? What's the point?

Similarly, do most people take a shower after they masturbate? I can imagine it if it's a hot day and a long sweaty session, but otherwise it's not as if they have suddenly become 'unclean'. Washing hands IS appropriate, though!


Return to “Love & Sex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests