Full body tattoo.

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
alextattoo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Full body tattoo.

Postby alextattoo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:16 pm

I am a 41 year old man. I have a wife 38 years. We have been married for over 15 years. Even as a teenager I was fascinated by photographs of Japanese tattoos that cover the entire body. I always knew that this tattoo will cover my body .7 years ago I started to make myself a full body tattoo. My act shocked my family and especially my wife. The wife then reconciled with my tattoos. A year ago I finished my body suit tattoo. Now my whole body from the neck, wrists to ankles covered with colorful tattoos. And I want that his wife, too, has made a full body tattoo. But it is against. But I can not abandon their desires. I know that if she does not agree that our marriage would be destroyed.

Smith777
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Full body tattoo.

Postby Smith777 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:49 pm

The decision is....extraordinary, I'd say. But why do you want your wife to tattoo all her body? Let her start from a simple tender tattoo tattoozza.com/girls-tattoo

Or maybe you just don't want your relatives to look at you like at a freak? You want your wife to do the same just to distract attention from yourself. :twisted:

:tounge:

alextattoo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby alextattoo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:34 am

I don't care what people think of me. Why I want this tattoo to his wife ? Yes, because it's sexy and very beautiful . I want to enjoy her fully tattooed body .

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:44 am

The odd Tattoo is fine, but the whole body, no! what do you do when you get tied of it or grow old or want a more professional job? Woman especially have issues with full body tattoos as its harder to hide them when they need to.

We've all seen those bridesmaids in the nice make up, dress etc and a large tattoo a large part of her exposed upper body doing her no favors.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:29 am

sounds like a fetish. that is too much to ask of a person, especially this many years into the relationship. have her try body paints perhaps...
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Ming
Chat Merchant

Postby Ming » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:39 am

I really don't like them, particularly on women. People seem to get them because they want to make a 'statement' of some kind, then pick something from a book of patterns which countless other people have. It ends up being the worst kind of conformity. I like to look at a woman's body. It is rare to find anything which improves it, and a tattoo often stands out, as the saying goes, 'like a S*** in a doorway'.
Heart of oak, will of iron. Nerves of steel, and knob of butter.

alextattoo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby alextattoo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 am

For a long time I was not here. And I have something to tell! My wife agreed to make herself a tattoo body suit! For a year we have been tattooing her. I love her so much because she went about my desires. In total, she spent about 70 hours under the needle! How much more to come! :D

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm

alextattoo wrote:I am a 41 year old man. I have a wife 38 years. We have been married for over 15 years. Even as a teenager I was fascinated by photographs of Japanese tattoos that cover the entire body. I always knew that this tattoo will cover my body .7 years ago I started to make myself a full body tattoo. My act shocked my family and especially my wife. The wife then reconciled with my tattoos. A year ago I finished my body suit tattoo. Now my whole body from the neck, wrists to ankles covered with colorful tattoos. And I want that his wife, too, has made a full body tattoo. But it is against. But I can not abandon their desires. I know that if she does not agree that our marriage would be destroyed.

Your choice. But I do not like tattoos for the most part. Perhaps a small tattoo on one part of the body. But nothing like what you have. But, as I said, your choice.

alextattoo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby alextattoo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:39 am

Yes it is stunningly beautiful! Very beautiful ! I am proud that my wife will soon have a body tattoo suit. I love her so much! I understand that she should have conceded to me. She unfortunately already had some unpleasant reviews about her tattoo. And this is very frustrating for me, too. But I'm so happy that soon her whole body will be covered with a tattoo !!! I love her so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:12 pm

alextattoo wrote:Yes it is stunningly beautiful! Very beautiful ! I am proud that my wife will soon have a body tattoo suit. I love her so much! I understand that she should have conceded to me. She unfortunately already had some unpleasant reviews about her tattoo. And this is very frustrating for me, too. But I'm so happy that soon her whole body will be covered with a tattoo !!! I love her so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I very much doubt that it is beautiful.
Ewwwww

ppppp47

Postby ppppp47 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 pm

A full body tattoo is a very personal decision. But if you both really like it, why not.
Me and my wife are both heavily tattooed, but this story went over more than a decade where the tattoos were growing - and they still are growing.
For us, it is the evolution of our bodies - and not having just one session. It is the desire to get a new tattoo until you have it - that's part of the fun. Yes, it is some kind of fetish, and I can't imagine loving a woman without tattoos ...

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:50 pm

ppppp47 wrote:Yes, it is some kind of fetish, and I can't imagine loving a woman without tattoos ...

Really. You cannot imagine loving a woman with tattoos? :lol: :lol: :lol:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:32 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
ppppp47 wrote:Yes, it is some kind of fetish, and I can't imagine loving a woman without tattoos ...

I lot of my women have the same tattoo. its of the the back of my head on their pussies :)
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

I lot of my women have the same tattoo. its of the the back of my head on their pussies :)

You are one strange dude

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

You are one strange dude

hehehehe I'd like to say I try, but it just seems to happen
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Love & Sex”