Why does anal sex feel much better for me?

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
chocoholic0494
Beginner! Talk to me!

Why does anal sex feel much better for me?

Postby chocoholic0494 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:17 am

Vaginal sex feels good but when I have anal sex in missionary position I quickly get a VERY intense indescribable feeling that is soooo good. I have never orgasmed from ANYTHING, but I think I can through anal. My question is is there anyone out there like me? I feel so weird... :(

Shooter
Half blood

Re: Why does anal sex feel much better for me?

Postby Shooter » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 am

once had a GF who preferred anal to vaginal then switched back to preferring vaginal, don't know which she likes best now but Choco you're not weird
Life's short eat dessert first

chocoholic0494
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby chocoholic0494 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks Shooter!
I just had my first orgasm today by rubbing my clit, whoopee! I really thought I was defective.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:13 am

Thanks Shooter!
I just had my first orgasm today by rubbing my clit, whoopee! I really thought I was defective.
what did you do differently?

As for anal, it may have been more of a mental thing.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:33 am

Thanks Shooter!
Well done. Not sure how long you have been trying for but you are there. Now the fun really starts.

Shooter
Half blood

Postby Shooter » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 am

Thanks Shooter!
Well done. Not sure how long you have been trying for but you are there. Now the fun really starts.
Like Star said "now the fun really starts" try someone else rubbing your clit, good luck
Shooter

Shooter
Half blood

Postby Shooter » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:42 am

Thanks Shooter!
try clothes pegs on your nipples at same time
Shooter

CliffAmes
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby CliffAmes » Thu May 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Well, I like your question. The anal sex is very attractive and most of the guys want to approach it. If I talk about my personal experience, the anal sex is good for me and wife also.While my wife and I both enjoy anal sex where I push my p***s into her vagina, then I get the best real life enjoyment. I think a lot of guys who are penetrating their women provide them life time enjoyment and the womens are always satisfied from their husbands.

caseycschmid
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby caseycschmid » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Anal sex is nothing but it is a best way to express your love through physically. Most of the folks love to have anal sex. In anal sex, boy as well as girl both feel better and they enjoy it till the last time. And I most interesting thing when the p***s penetrating the vagina, then girl feels a little bit pain in earlier stage but after sometime she enjoyed it too much and she demands for more.

Jedi
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jedi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 am

i'd guess because you got more "feeling " from anal...
Technically , theres more nerves at the back of the vagina than the front, so anal stimulation is moe direct and intense than vaginal. (try doggy and see if it helps).
if anal works for you, try anal form behind with a couple of fingers in the vagina... :wink:

Maleslave
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Maleslave » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Although I am not a female, I do enjoy anal sex. My Dominant wife who's property it is my privilege to be, will from time to time entertain women of like mind.

On one such occasion, it was the birthday of a nurse, who is a Lesbian, and the present She received from Her lover was a strap on dildo.

She said “I can’t wait to use it, but not here”, at this point my owner said, “Why not here, would you like to use it on my slave”.

Oh, may I She said, and without more a do put on Her brand new toy, and ordered me to bend over.

Although I have been penetrated anally by men, It is no where near as enjoyable as when it is done by a Woman with a strapon.

Firstly Women take much longer to reach orgasm, and also the strapon never goes soft, and is normally larger than most men. This is also a role reversal which both of us enjoy.

libra2
Wizard

Postby libra2 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

If you are finding the anal so good you should try the double pen, both holes at same time is just something else, I was against trying it for years but now can't get enough. Lisa. :)

Loventino
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Loventino » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 pm

thought about anal sex - is a big plus!

ct_black

Postby ct_black » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:23 pm

ive had a few gf's that love anal, and almost demand it ! ...... one like you, had never been able to climax from normal sex, but once i had introduced her to bottom sex, she would cum in about 5 min..............sometimes 2 or 3 times..........which was nice ! :D

mariasalamander
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mariasalamander » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am

sounds exciting. Most girls find it painful.

Big bog
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Big bog » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 am

As a guy that has been experiencing anal with girls since 14" I can tell you it is purely society telling girls to do pussy only. If you give a girl a Linda Lovelace book they test out their bodies. When they don't have society on their back they perform anal sex a lot. My now wife enjoys it. I don't make her. She likes it. She has also done it in previous relationships. We also put a small vibe inside her pussy when I make live to her ass. And it is intimate love x
I think that girls should all understand that their sex life is mouth, pussy and ass. Men now expect all options and they should expect to do it x

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:43 am

As a guy that has been experiencing anal with girls since 14" I can tell you it is purely society telling girls to do pussy only. If you give a girl a Linda Lovelace book they test out their bodies. When they don't have society on their back they perform anal sex a lot. My now wife enjoys it. I don't make her. She likes it. She has also done it in previous relationships. We also put a small vibe inside her pussy when I make live to her ass. And it is intimate love x
I think that girls should all understand that their sex life is mouth, pussy and ass. Men now expect all options and they should expect to do it x
I so hope I have misread this. I am no prude, but women should not be EXPECTED to do anything they choose not to do. I love sex but we are more than 3 passing holes to allow for insertions.

IsabelAllende
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby IsabelAllende » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:57 am

Well I feel like that from guys at night club. Firstly it feels so good but after stop that feels so worried like you. Recently I had this experience at a night club as Eyz Wide Shut in Tampa.

Anniell88
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Anniell88 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:04 am

I had anal sex with my man the other night. He didn't ask me, he just shoved it in and even though it hurt, it was the most erotic thing I've experienced. It is so weird because I always said I'd never do that!!

KennyBest
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby KennyBest » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:31 pm

- Hey Choco, you can add a toy to your sexy play, for example, a nice vaginal vibrator) Get a look on Edenfantasys or some other source, maybe you'll find something you'd like :)

LevonWalker
Wet behind the ears

Postby LevonWalker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Vaginal sex feels good but when I have anal sex in missionary position I quickly get a VERY intense indescribable feeling that is soooo good. I have never orgasmed from ANYTHING, but I think I can through anal. My question is is there anyone out there like me? I feel so weird... :(

Wow, strange but AWESOME for the guy lol

Return to “Love & Sex”