Sex during Lockdown

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
suzzie76
Swami

Re: Sex during Lockdown

Postby suzzie76 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:49 pm

We didn't have the pressures of work and kids before so we had sex 6-7 x a week usually anyway. It helps that my boobs permanently lactate a little due to benign tumor on my pituitary gland and I seek his help to release the pressure once or twice a day, that usually gets me going.

However we were locked down in a highlands cabin we bought last year and this has been like pushing us back to our teenage years so even more than normal. I just find the whole place so romantic that I'm always keen, I don't know why.

heelgal
Wet behind the ears

Postby heelgal » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:38 am

Wow that's impressive! I don't think I would be able to accomplish any work or chores having that much sex!

GracyHayward25
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby GracyHayward25 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:41 pm

we usually had sex in a week but same here goes a hardcore day by day :D :D :tounge:

HampshireBoy
Getting in the Groove

Postby HampshireBoy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Before lockdown I was normally working in the office Monday to Thursday and often at home on a Friday. Getting up at 6 kinds cuts out morning sex and often by the night we were both tired. So 2 or 3 times at the weekend was our "norm", though sometimes only once if busy.

During lockdown I have only been in the office 1 day a fortnight, so there has been a lot more sex. We've embraced afternoon and early morning sex. Though she has stopped short of giving me a BJ whilst on a conference call, mainly because a bad knee stops her kneeling. :(

I haven't told her that my old FB used to love giving me a BJ when on conference calls to see if she could get me to moan. :lol: :lol:

heelgal
Wet behind the ears

Postby heelgal » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Now months into lockdown, one thing we have found is that we are having much more spontaneous and kinkier sex. Even tried anal. Before we used to get into bed at night and have more conventional missionary vaginal sex. Now in the middle of the day I'll walk into my husbands office at home and have him bend me over his desk and f--- me in the ass.

heyup39
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby heyup39 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:25 am

heelgal wrote:Now months into lockdown, one thing we have found is that we are having much more spontaneous and kinkier sex. Even tried anal. Before we used to get into bed at night and have more conventional missionary vaginal sex. Now in the middle of the day I'll walk into my husbands office at home and have him bend me over his desk and f--- me in the ass.

Yessss. Living the dream. Good work.

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:54 am

heelgal wrote:Now months into lockdown, one thing we have found is that we are having much more spontaneous and kinkier sex. Even tried anal. Before we used to get into bed at night and have more conventional missionary vaginal sex. Now in the middle of the day I'll walk into my husbands office at home and have him bend me over his desk and f--- me in the ass.

Well done, its amazing our the daily rat race limits our sex lives, having now stopped work full time a couple of years back, but still in our 40's, our sex lives has reached amazing levels, not just frequency but level of intensity and diversity. We basically have a rule, if it won't hurt, don't knock it until you try it.

We now find ourselves driving in the bush somewhere and looking at each other and pulling off to have what I've grow to love as "bush sex". Naked in nature being natural, love it and yes being bent over a car taking it up the arse is just as natural / intense and yes I've done him with a strap on the same way.

shakepleasure
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby shakepleasure » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:30 pm

You can use a adult fun toys to make your day and night more Kinkier..keeping in mind about singles you also have an option of Adult toys..so Stay At Home & Have Fun during lockdown.

ppppp47
Wall Flower

Postby ppppp47 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Since more than ten years, my wife an I have sex every day. But being all the day at home opens much more possibilities and varieties. Even having tried all Kamasutra positions, there is still something new to discover. At the beginning, we were almost all the time at home - and playing with each other was like discovering the early days of our teenage love. We had some days where we did not really leave the bed - but we were busy the whole day.
Since places outside are not that crowded, we tried sex at spots which was not thinkable before. It gave another kick and dimension.
And yes - going somewhere in the bushes, pulling off each other clothes and spending a few hours naked in nature is a great experience. Being alone has the big advantage, that you can really extent the play for hours and trying always new positions. And - also very convenient - you can be loud without having difficulties later. Reaching the orgasm while you hear the wind whispering and the birds and screaming out your fun - that's really unbeatablet!

heyup39
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby heyup39 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:59 pm

ppppp47 wrote:Since more than ten years, my wife an I have sex every day. But being all the day at home opens much more possibilities and varieties. Even having tried all Kamasutra positions, there is still something new to discover. At the beginning, we were almost all the time at home - and playing with each other was like discovering the early days of our teenage love. We had some days where we did not really leave the bed - but we were busy the whole day.
Since places outside are not that crowded, we tried sex at spots which was not thinkable before. It gave another kick and dimension.
And yes - going somewhere in the bushes, pulling off each other clothes and spending a few hours naked in nature is a great experience. Being alone has the big advantage, that you can really extent the play for hours and trying always new positions. And - also very convenient - you can be loud without having difficulties later. Reaching the orgasm while you hear the wind whispering and the birds and screaming out your fun - that's really unbeatablet!

Lucky lucky man

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:27 am

Lockdown sex is time to experiment, we got into electro sex, strongly recommended.

Return to “Love & Sex”