My boyfriend wants to drink my wee

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
mostirreverent
Angel

Re: My boyfriend wants to drink my wee

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:32 am

Mr.Married wrote:
light1313 wrote:
Mr.Married wrote:Not our "cup of wee" either. I don't care if she peed on my leg in the shower or whatever but I wouldn't attach any sexual meaning to it. I would
likely have a good laugh though.

It reminds me of the time I was stung by a bee on the upper portion of my leg. We didnt have any ammoniac (for bee & insect stings) so my husband peed on my leg :lol:

I'm curious ... does that really work ?

ammonia-containing liquids are ok, but ice is better, maybe both. venom is acidic, but is under the skin, so not much can be done outside of numbing the area. Also, the thing with jelly fish is to wash the area and NOT with unsalted water. using sea water (or baking soda) is as good if not better than piss.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

abhi_sing30
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby abhi_sing30 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:30 pm

Alexandra7 wrote:I can squirt if I hit my g spot, as far peeing I like I like letting my wee go all over the place

Please sit on face and pee in my mouth. i wanna feel your warm salty taste.

jestermiller
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jestermiller » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:55 am

I have had a girl pee on my dick once in the tub. I couldn't enjoy it because I knew she did it for me only and I could notice some tension and lot of resentment, displeasure and contentment.

I have had a few girls squirt in my face and upper body. That was really hot. I would want her to pee/squirt onto my face and in mouth but I am not entertaining the thought of drinking it.

Also I find it hottr when a girl pees than when I pee over her. Although inside of her really excites me. Just as the thought of her peeing inside of my ass.

heyup39
Wall Flower

Postby heyup39 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Well I've been with a couple of squirters and love it.

But I defo think there is kinda two types. One went all over the bathroom floor and it was a really slippery consistency!

The other tasted different at different times. Sometimes it was defo pee letting go while orgasming. I bloody love it either way.

Wifey does it. Sometimes i roll her over onto my face from 69 and she'd ride me until she squirts all over me. We use a single waterproof sheet and keep it by the bed. While I'm down there I carefully slip it out and under her to protect the bed. Then pop it in the wash. Win win and we get the fun we want without the clean up.

:)

Return to “Love & Sex”