FWB sex during period

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
krissykittens
Beginner! Talk to me!

FWB sex during period

Postby krissykittens » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:27 am

I’m seeing a new FWB tonight for the second time as the first was so good. :-D Period came on this morning. Early. Flow is light but certainly noticeable. Long term friend. Plus we work together. What would you do? Cancel with no reasons (which we agreed in advance was always an option for both with no issues), cancel explaining the situation and take a rain check - as in another time not tonight, explain and the situation and say I’m still game, explain the situation and say it’s up to you if you want to proceed or not.

I’m still kind of want it but is this too much ickiness too soon ? And too much risk. I think Whatever I do has the potential to jeopardise future relations.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Re: FWB sex during period

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 pm

krissykittens wrote:I’m seeing a new FWB tonight for the second time as the first was so good. :-D Period came on this morning. Early. Flow is light but certainly noticeable. Long term friend. Plus we work together. What would you do? Cancel with no reasons (which we agreed in advance was always an option for both with no issues), cancel explaining the situation and take a rain check - as in another time not tonight, explain and the situation and say I’m still game, explain the situation and say it’s up to you if you want to proceed or not.

I’m still kind of want it but is this too much ickiness too soon ? And too much risk. I think Whatever I do has the potential to jeopardise future relations.

Oh deary.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 pm

krissykittens wrote:I’m seeing a new FWB tonight for the second time as the first was so good. :-D Period came on this morning. Early. Flow is light but certainly noticeable. Long term friend. Plus we work together. What would you do? Cancel with no reasons (which we agreed in advance was always an option for both with no issues), cancel explaining the situation and take a rain check - as in another time not tonight, explain and the situation and say I’m still game, explain the situation and say it’s up to you if you want to proceed or not.

Just say you need to re-arrange and to show you mean it, suggest a new date.

light1313
Swami

Postby light1313 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Unless you are worried about STD and presuming you still want to do it I would suggest explaining the situation and tell him you can schedule another time and tell him its up to him. If you are worried about STD then Cancell it and tell him about the situation.

krissykittens
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby krissykittens » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Thanks all. I explained the situation. On watsapp. Said I would understand if he wanted to reschedule. i told him to think about it and not rush an answer. Straight away He says he still wants to see me. Now I’m not sure if this Has become a friends only drinks thing which we do sometimes have or not. All will become clear later. Quite like not knowing what’s going to happen. Haven’t managed a piece of work all day.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 pm

One extra word, “Condom”.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 pm

One extra word, “Condom”.

mx6
FF Royalty

Postby mx6 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:09 pm

That's two extra words!

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:22 am

Or just ask him to give you oral sex. That's what I do.

:lol:

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:15 am

mx6 wrote:That's two extra words!

Yes it is! Blame the FF system not me. But maybe it will help get the message across. Condoms are so important, particularly in situations like this. Smart women carry condoms!
Last edited by Starshine on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krissykittens
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby krissykittens » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:58 pm

It was all so fine. He was not the slightest bit put off! Thought it was weird I was making an issue out of it in the first place. Takes all kinds. Looked like a murder scene afterwards. :shock: Only problem now is that this is looking and feeling more like a romance than FWB. A problem for another post another time. Thanks all. X

Jsooym
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jsooym » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:09 am

Might be abit late to suggest but u can do anal sex. Much more appealing?

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:36 am

I am not at all surprised he didn't care. Periods are a normal part of being a woman; nothing anyone should be ashamed of. Sure, its a bit messier, but if he refused you because of that, then I would question the entire setup.

Return to “Love & Sex”