Masturbation

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Masturbation

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:01 am

dottitotti wrote:I love masturbating too, and I'll do it any damn place I want, if I feel the need.
At home, the office, the car, whatever.
If needs be, then it must be sorted!

What then is your favorite position to do it in (e.g. sitting, standing, laying back)? I guess too, the place may somewhat dictate position for the most part.

Is a full length mirror ever involved, so that you can appreciate the dirty things you are doing to yourself, or seeing yourself moments before the act, and anticipating those "naughty" acts about to ensue?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

dottitotti
Just warming up

Postby dottitotti » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:40 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
dottitotti wrote:I love masturbating too, and I'll do it any damn place I want, if I feel the need.

What then is your favorite position to do it in (e.g. sitting, standing, laying back)? I guess too, the place may somewhat dictate position for the most part.

Is a full length mirror ever involved, so that you can appreciate the dirty things you are doing to yourself, or seeing yourself moments before the act, and anticipating those "naughty" acts about to ensue?

It's a bit difficult to lie out when in the ladies loo at work, let alone find a full length mirror.

What position do you prefer?

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:15 am

dottitotti wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

It's a bit difficult to lie out when in the ladies loo at work, let alone find a full length mirror.

What position do you prefer?

Usually standing, especially for others
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

boshneshhhh
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby boshneshhhh » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:46 pm

One time I was driving going to work and I started getting horny. I was all alone inside the car so I took of my pants and then is started rubbing my clit on the carseat until I Came. Gawd it felt so good!

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri May 08, 2020 4:47 pm

I have done it just about everywhere you can think of. You just have to be discreet.

heyup39

Postby heyup39 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:40 pm

Had a van where I sat quite low so I was high in the van but way below the window line.

Drove home with my C out and playing gently once until I got so excited I had to pull over. :)

Love the fact the ladies are into this too.

Return to “Love & Sex”