One night Stands in foreign Country

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
suzzie76
High Priestess

Re: One night Stands in foreign Country

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Starshine wrote:Let us not forget, unless you are talking about a same sex liaison, for every woman having a one night stand there is a man having a one night stand!

Whoops, I forgot, hypocracy is the 11th commandment.

I know there is a perceived social stigma, but how real is this anymore? I mean how many guys these days care or ask how many sex partners a new GF has, or even cares? I've been out of the game now for a longtime so no idea.

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:55 am

suzzie76 wrote:
Starshine wrote:Let us not forget, unless you are talking about a same sex liaison, for every woman having a one night stand there is a man having a one night stand!

Whoops, I forgot, hypocracy is the 11th commandment.

I know there is a perceived social stigma, but how real is this anymore? I mean how many guys these days care or ask how many sex partners a new GF has, or even cares? I've been out of the game now for a longtime so no idea.

I'll ask, but only out of interest, and only when I'm sure she knows there's no judgement in it. It's like asking if she's well travelled. There are some pluses, perhaps more memories to share, but it also means you may have to work harder to take her somewhere new and interesting. :)

Mr B
Queen

Postby Mr B » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Sleep with who you want, but I do get that you don't want to tell your friends, as people can be so judgemental of something that's none of their business. I believe all young women should have a year or 2 of just going mental, and if it's easier abroad, go for it.
Your opinion is wrong.

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 am

Mr B wrote:Sleep with who you want, but I do get that you don't want to tell your friends, as people can be so judgemental of something that's none of their business. I believe all young women should have a year or 2 of just going mental, and if it's easier abroad, go for it.

Absolutely, and if you haven't tried out at least a dozen guys by now, then you still have work to do! ;)

Return to “Love & Sex”