Are you ladies aware or???

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
Curiousgentleman
Beginner! Talk to me!

Are you ladies aware or???

Postby Curiousgentleman » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:44 pm

posted this in diff thread by accident lol I'm curious to know if women are aware when they have a wardrobe malfunction? Is it on accident? Or do some of you do it on purpose? I'm sure a lot of them have to be on accident but I'm pretty sure some of them are on purpose LOL I'll give you guys a few examples at the beach I saw a girl who was wearing a thong so tiny when she bent over it barely covered her pussy lips lol I was fascinated but at the same time wasn't sure if it had been on accident if she was aware or what LOL I also see a lot of girls like this in public or at the gym, showing off their cameltoes and see through pants lol have any of you done this on purpose? If so what have you done and how? There has to be someone who's done it At least once to try and tease someone lol

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: Are you ladies aware or???

Postby emilycurious » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:46 pm

lol no lol
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

beckylovescock
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Are you ladies aware or???

Postby beckylovescock » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Oh yes i love giving guys and evefull when i bend over it turn me on :roll:

Return to “Love & Sex”