Problems with pain during sex.

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
Snooba
Beginner! Talk to me!

Problems with pain during sex.

Postby Snooba » Wed May 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello, I am writing on behalf of my wife, as she is Japanese and can't write in English very well yet.
We've been having a few problems in bed, and I hope anyone can give us a few ideas as where the problem might be.

Ok, so, allow me to explain. Me and my wife have sex quite often, around once every other day. She can orgasm during foreplay with no problem (she used to be able to orgasm from penetration, but it seems she lost that ability maybe 10 years ago, before I met her, and if you have advice on that too, more than welcome).

But the problem starts with penetration. She is feeling a deep, dull kind of pain, as if my penis was hitting something (which it isn't most of the time). And to make it even more confusing, this "pain spot" is in a different place every time we have sex. She got her hormones checked, checked for yeast and bacterial infections, and also had an extensive study done (as we were TTC), and all the machinery seems to be in place and working correctly.

She gets wet and we also use lotion on top of that, so friction is not something I would think of.

One thing I should probably add, in case it's related, she has some problems with constipation, but that hasn't been an issue lately.

Anyway, any ideas would be welcome, as we are a bit confused with the whole thing.

Thanks in advance!

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: Problems with pain during sex.

Postby emilycurious » Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Gosh your dick must be HUGE.
Make an appointment with her Gyn.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Snooba
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Snooba » Thu May 17, 2018 12:14 am

Nah not really, just standard.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sun May 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Doctor, doctor, doctor. Yes.

Cheesy sex forum. No.

Pain through penetration is common, it may or may not be serious as far as having any type condition. However, if she experiencing pain and she's uncomfortable, then it's already become very serious.

Why are you here? You should be waiting in the reception area of her doctor's office instead!!!

Snooba
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Snooba » Mon May 21, 2018 12:05 am

As hard as it was, I managed to convince her to the gyn this week.
We'll see what happens, although she was checked recently and nothing odd was found.
Thanks for the tips, showing her your replies pushed her to try the doctor again :)

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 am

Why doesn't she want to go? That's strange. I get pain all the time, most of the time it's stress related. But pain through penetration can be painful in different ways and for different reasons.

How old is she? That's good that she just went. She should be getting a pap every three years anyway. 5 if she's over 30.

If I get a weird pain that I can't explain, I'm on the phone. If a GYN can rule out anything physical, then it's mental. It's usually always mental.

You need to be talking to her and reassuring her. Is she getting plenty of foreplay? If she isn't, then why isn't she? You both need to be taking your time. If you're rushing her, she'll always have pain. Always! So, you guys either slow down or have a shitty sex life. Your choice.

Let me ask you, is she tightening up her leg muscles, and is she pushing away from you?

Oh and the "thing" you're hitting is her cervix - get a F****** book, jesus christ. During initial arousal the cervix contracts upwards allowing room for a nice big còck inside. If you're hitting her cervix, you're entering her way to soon.

And why would you want to? Ride the wave to turn-on city. If you don't, you're missing out.

(In other words, you're being a lousy lover). Sorry but it's true. Get with the program.

YomeGarden
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby YomeGarden » Mon May 28, 2018 2:59 am

It's rare!You need check with doctor instead of post forum herem,man. :?
The most important thing in life is to keep yourself healthy. Only in this way you have a chance to take care of the family and friends.
Jack Yu

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Mon May 28, 2018 5:08 pm

YomeGarden wrote:It's rare!You need check with doctor instead of post forum herem,man. :?

No, it's not rare, you stupid fúck-weed.

Fûck this place sucks now.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Elysa wrote:Fûck this place sucks now.

People will hate me for saying this (but you know I love that right?), but all the trans-whatevers are really fuçking up FF.
If you have a dick, had a dick, or want a dick there's an oxymoron forum just for you - Men's Thoughts - or the ever popular MEMBERS Chit-Chat.
You're taking all the fun out of baiting the straight guys who have real world boo-hoo problems.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu May 31, 2018 2:06 pm

emilycurious wrote:
Elysa wrote:Fûck this place sucks now.

People will hate me for saying this (but you know I love that right?), but all the trans-whatevers are really fuçking up FF.
If you have a dick, had a dick, or want a dick there's an oxymoron forum just for you - Men's Thts - or the ever popular chit chat.
You're taking all the fun out of baiting the straight guys who have real world boo-hoo problems.

What if someone has a dick growing out of their neck? Which forum should they read?

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Elysa wrote:What if someone has a dick growing out of their neck? Which forum should they read?

The VIP Section has dibs on that.

Return to “Love & Sex”