Is age working for a man?

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
Elysa
Master Wizard

Re: Is age working for a man?

Postby Elysa » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:53 am

I always thought he looked like Karl Pilkington.

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:20 am

mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:
mx6 wrote:Really. I am not jealous. What's the big deal? Any redblooded male can achieve orgasm with a healthy female! It's the reverse that's harder.

Well thats obvious and needs no skill I thought it meant he has the ability to make any woman orgasm. İs that too far fetched?

not with oral it's not. though there are some that simply can't or won't come. I've been with one of each. I think the latter is more frustrating for me.

I can't think of a woman who won't come if she can. Why would a woman do that?

not entirely sure; control issues perhaps. I knew a women the could come by herself, but had never come by any means with a guy, and would not masturbate to completion in front of me. She was otherwise very sexual, and said I made her more comfortable then her past partners. she was quite stiff out of bed though, hence the control/letting herself go issue

I can't masturbate to completion in front of anyone either. For me its can't not won't.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:22 am

light1313 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:
Well thats obvious and needs no skill I thought it meant he has the ability to make any woman orgasm. İs that too far fetched?

not with oral it's not. though there are some that simply can't or won't come. I've been with one of each. I think the latter is more frustrating for me.

not entirely sure; control issues perhaps. I knew a women the could come by herself, but had never come by any means with a guy, and would not masturbate to completion in front of me. She was otherwise very sexual, and said I made her more comfortable then her past partners. she was quite stiff out of bed though, hence the control/letting herself go issue

I can't masturbate to completion in front of anyone either. For me its can't not won't.

maybe my can't are won'ts as well to some degree, though I'm thinking of my one "can't" as a woman that couldn't come even from masturbation. I didn't really mean a conscious won't. Of course the can'ts are probably equally mental.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:13 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
light1313 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:not with oral it's not. though there are some that simply can't or won't come. I've been with one of each. I think the latter is more frustrating for me.

maybe my can't are won'ts as well to some degree, though I'm thinking of my one "can't" as a woman that couldn't come even from masturbation. I didn't really mean a conscious won't. Of course the can'ts are probably equally mental.

The can't in this case is totally mental; after all what difference does it make physically if someone is watching or not? But Its not like real masturbation for me when someone watches cos I can feel shy, I start thinking about whether I look sexy or not or if I am taking too much time or not ect ect. İf a man really wants to watch me masturbate he has to invade my privacy and do it without my knowing.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 am

light1313 wrote:
The can't in this case is totally mental; after all what difference does it make physically if someone is watching or not? But Its not like real masturbation for me when someone watches cos I can feel shy, I start thinking about whether I look sexy or not or if I am taking too much time or not ect ect. İf a man really wants to watch me masturbate he has to invade my privacy and do it without my knowing.

My dear, you really need to relax and live in the moment. How long does it take you??? Just know that any woman doing that for real is very sexy. Try talking about what you are doing and how it feels, including how sexy it feels to show him what you do. Tell him how much you want to show him and how much you want him to watch you. Say things like how it feels both to you, and how you to your fingers (i.e. I like how slick it feels etc). Add things like, "look at what I'm doing in front of you", "look at what I'm letting you see". Bare your soul as you show your pussy, and get into the whole thought of exposing your "dirty" little actions. Basically try to sex yourself up as you do it (but for real)
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Love & Sex”