Relationship Sex

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
Smokeyboy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Relationship Sex

Postby Smokeyboy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 months. I care a lot about her, but sometimes when it comes to our sex life I can sometimes get mad. Is it right for me to get mad? My girlfriend will invite me over to her house or to hangout with her somewhere. At some point along the line I’ll get really horny and we will end up fooling around (not sex). So later I’ll initiate sex between us. Every time she’s tired or not feeling it I end up going home with blueballs. I’ve had sex with her plenty of times while being too tired or just not feeling it. It makes me mad because we only have sex when she wants to have sex. Am I in the right to be mad and upset about this? If not please explain why. If I am in the right to be mad about it how can I get this message across to my girlfriend without pissing her off?

mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Relationship Sex

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:27 am

time for a new girlfriend
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am

Well you are right to feel a bit annoyed but NOT right to get mad at her. Because sex should only happen when both of you want it not when one of you want it and the other doesnt.
Either talk to her and understand what she wants (she may not be getting something she desires in sex) Or else if you are not happy with your sex life then leave her and find a new girlfriend.

Furthermore blue balls is a myth. You may feel an ache down there if you are very aroused and can't ejeculate but its totally harmless; and you know what? the same thing happens to girls aswell when they cant orgasm but want to.

sundarsingh02010
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sundarsingh02010 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:24 am

Aside from reproduction, sex is important for many reasons in any committed relationship. It is ultimately about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression.

Castiel15

Postby Castiel15 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Smokeyboy wrote:Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 months. I care a lot about her, but sometimes when it comes to our sex life I can sometimes get mad. Is it right for me to get mad? My girlfriend will invite me over to her house or to hangout with her somewhere. At some point along the line I’ll get really horny and we will end up fooling around (not sex). So later I’ll initiate sex between us. Every time she’s tired or not feeling it I end up going home with blueballs. I’ve had sex with her plenty of times while being too tired or just not feeling it. It makes me mad because we only have sex when she wants to have sex. Am I in the right to be mad and upset about this? If not please explain why. If I am in the right to be mad about it how can I get this message across to my girlfriend without pissing her off?

In other words you're just a sex toy for her.

Lady J 624
Princess

Postby Lady J 624 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Once again Mostirreverant is right. Get yourself a new girlfriend. It's not her fault. She just doesn't want to fûck you. You're obviously sexually incompatible or something :whistle:
"I love it when a plan comes together."

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:30 am

Lady J 624 wrote:Once again Mostirreverant is right. Get yourself a new girlfriend. It's not her fault. She just doesn't want to fûck you. You're obviously sexually incompatible or something :whistle:

:oops: :D
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Mr.Married
Chat Merchant

Postby Mr.Married » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Hey kid....here is a good piece of advice. The gals are the gatekeeper of their own vagina. Get used to it.
Here is another good one...open your ears......

If you work with your partner on understanding each others needs and frustrations then you can work together in a manner
that provides for both of you. This takes maturity and understanding. Getting frustrated and blowing up will not get you what you
want. Learn what each others needs are and work best to give it to them .... and no this isn't just sex.

Return to “Love & Sex”