Casual Sex after a long term relationship?

a place to talk about your love life, get tips and advice and seek opionions on these matters
Silky1337
Beginner! Talk to me!

Casual Sex after a long term relationship?

Postby Silky1337 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi All

I am new to the forums and looking for some advice and opinions.

A bit of background of my situation is two months ago my partner of 9 years decided to throw in the towel and left me completely heart broken. Resulted in me loosing my home having to relocate and leaving my job, I have picked my self up starting a new job next week and started to loose weight and feel good about my self, I don`t feel anything for him any more as he has done some horrible things since the end of the relationship and i am starting to think i resent him and not want to speak with him.

Don`t get me wrong a long term relationship is hard work, we lost our sexual chemistry along time ago i am very open in the bedroom to new ideas and introducing toys and games. He on the other hand was lazy and sex always felt one sided i spent a small fortune on sex toys and games to spice things up and he made me feel bad for doing that :( Lack of attention physically and emotionally turned the relationship sour, after a long day at work his routine was to come in and play games on his PC with friends _ and i would spend most evenings alone. I have never felt the need to cheat and i would never do that to anyone. But since i have split with him i crave sex without the emotional attachment i have a very high sex drive and because i have had the lack of sex the past year or so i want it more than ever now!

There is a guy i have been speaking to i have known him a while but only to speak to, he kind of supported me through my heartache and wanted to be there as a friend, most recently i have started to like him and he sent me a few pics of himself (pics you don`t share lol) i have been very open with him and explained i DO NOT want a relationship but all we want to do is rip each others clothes off, We have shared all our fantasies together what we like and don`t like in the bedroom he is like a male version of me and i think sex would be fun of course i would be 100% safe i`m 33 years old with no children so no other commitments but work.

My main question is.. How do i handle this as i have never had just a casual sex partner before what do i do if he gets feelings? I know i don`t want a relationship just yet but i cant resist what he has to offer (HE IS VERY WELL ENDOWED) 5 inches more than my EX! i am in a dilemma lol Please ladies any advise?? Should i just do it!!

Thanks x x x

light1313
High Priestess

Re: Casual Sex after a long term relationship?

Postby light1313 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:27 am

Silky1337 wrote: Should i just do it!!

You will do it anyway.
so yes. dont overthink it too much just go wiith the flow.

G65389pon
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby G65389pon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 am

5 inches more? So, if you’re ex was 4 he is 9! Really?

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 am

I wondered about the measurements too. But that is quite insignificant really, but I’m afraid, it does make me wonder about the rest of the post.

I am not really sure why you are asking to be honest. From the pic exchange and conversations, he clearly wants you, you want him, the next thing to do is take your clothes off.

Getting feelings? That may or may not happen to either of you.

This may turn out to be something on a non-exlusive basis by the sound of it. That could be quite refreshing after 9 years.

Remember though, casual sex = condom.

Go forth and enjoy but make sure too that you don’t go forth and multiply.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:40 am

There's only one way to find out if you'll like having casual sex. And that's by having casual sex. And, don't assume you have a high sex drive based on not having it. You more than likely have a normal sex drive.

If you really had a high sex drive, you wouldn't have taken the time to write this post and ask this question. You'd be fùcking right now and nothing would stand in your way.

Have fun.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:50 pm

You have needs! Get on with it! And get on with it with passion and pride.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Silky1337 wrote:Hi All

I am new to the forums and looking for some advice and opinions.

A bit of background of my situation is two months ago my partner of 9 years decided to throw in the towel and left me completely heart broken. Resulted in me loosing my home having to relocate and leaving my job, I have picked my self up starting a new job next week and started to loose weight and feel good about my self, I don`t feel anything for him any more as he has done some horrible things since the end of the relationship and i am starting to think i resent him and not want to speak with him.

Don`t get me wrong a long term relationship is hard work, we lost our sexual chemistry along time ago i am very open in the bedroom to new ideas and introducing toys and games. He on the other hand was lazy and sex always felt one sided i spent a small fortune on sex toys and games to spice things up and he made me feel bad for doing that :( Lack of attention physically and emotionally turned the relationship sour, after a long day at work his routine was to come in and play games on his PC with friends _ and i would spend most evenings alone. I have never felt the need to cheat and i would never do that to anyone. But since i have split with him i crave sex without the emotional attachment i have a very high sex drive and because i have had the lack of sex the past year or so i want it more than ever now!

There is a guy i have been speaking to i have known him a while but only to speak to, he kind of supported me through my heartache and wanted to be there as a friend, most recently i have started to like him and he sent me a few pics of himself (pics you don`t share lol) i have been very open with him and explained i DO NOT want a relationship but all we want to do is rip each others clothes off, We have shared all our fantasies together what we like and don`t like in the bedroom he is like a male version of me and i think sex would be fun of course i would be 100% safe i`m 33 years old with no children so no other commitments but work.

My main question is.. How do i handle this as i have never had just a casual sex partner before what do i do if he gets feelings? I know i don`t want a relationship just yet but i cant resist what he has to offer (HE IS VERY WELL ENDOWED) 5 inches more than my EX! i am in a dilemma lol Please ladies any advise?? Should i just do it!!

Thanks x x x

Enjoy yourself. As long as you practice safe sex, everything will be cool.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:43 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:38 am

emilycurious wrote:
Silky1337 wrote:i have been very open with him and explained i DO NOT want a relationship but all we want to do is rip each others clothes off

So what's the point of this post?
Oh yeah, the five inches...
Congrats.

:lol:

I received a weird package in the mail today. It's twenty steps from my front door to the post box. Anyway, the package had....

Return to “Love & Sex”