Sex on period

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
LevonWalker
Wet behind the ears

Sex on period

Postby LevonWalker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Do any women enjoy sex on their period? I have had oral and vaginal sex with a woman on her period before and she said it was an absolute intense turn on. Was curious if others felt that way. I loved it personally. :oops:

light1313
High Priestess

Re: Sex on period

Postby light1313 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Nope mainly because its too messy. My ex-boyfriend said women tend to be hornier during thier period I dont think so. I have felt horny when on my period but not any more than I do when I'm not. The messiness is a turn off for me so thats why I prefer not to though I have had period sex on a couple of rare occasions because the partner I was with was too horny and said they didnt mind that I was on my period.

LevonWalker
Wet behind the ears

Postby LevonWalker » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 pm

light1313 wrote:Nope mainly because its too messy. My ex-boyfriend said women tend to be hornier during thier period I dont think so. I have felt horny when on my period but not any more than I do when I'm not. The messiness is a turn off for me so thats why I prefer not to though I have had period sex on a couple of rare occasions because the partner I was with was too horny and said they didnt mind that I was on my period.

Well that's a fair argument... Solid answer thanks!

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:57 am

Day 2 after the first notice of blood, no never. Nothing to do with flow or mess, just don't want too.

Either side of that I'm usually ok with it. Mess usually not an issue but usually don't feel like changing the sheets after either so will use towel or something and won't do in pool. In the past I could say I've had some very messy sex but I think as you get older you get ober it.

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 am

suzzie76 wrote:Day 2 after the first notice of blood, no never. Nothing to do with flow or mess, just don't want too.

Either side of that I'm usually ok with it. Mess usually not an issue but usually don't feel like changing the sheets after either so will use towel or something and won't do in pool. In the past I could say I've had some very messy sex but I think as you get older you get ober it.

I think the issue about messiness is actually related to cutural norms and taboos. If I'm horny enough the messiness doesnt really bother me (after all you can clean it up) but its a turn off for me because I think it is meant to be and that it will be a turn off for my partner too. However I dont think period sex is better than regular sex, and it is somewhat restricting. Plus the blood interfears with the lubricacy and doesnt feel as good as the natural lubracacy we experience when not on our period. I have found though that orgasms can help a bit to relieve menstrual cramps.

LevonWalker
Wet behind the ears

Postby LevonWalker » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:15 pm

light1313 wrote:
suzzie76 wrote:Day 2 after the first notice of blood, no never. Nothing to do with flow or mess, just don't want too.

I think the issue about messiness is actually related to cutural norms and taboos. If I'm horny enough the messiness doesnt really bother me (after all you can clean it up) but its a turn off for me because I think it is meant to be and that it will be a turn off for my partner too. However I dont think period sex is better than regular sex, and it is somewhat restricting. Plus the blood interfears with the lubricacy and doesnt feel as good as the natural lubracacy we experience when not on our period. I have found though that orgasms can help a bit to relieve menstrual cramps.

I agree... the messiness doesn't bother me in the least and I actually get turned on by it. I agree it's not as good as regular lube, but regular lube is mixed in. Of course I go down on her during her period too, which is taking it to another level. She sucks me after too. We just don't even think about it. It's sex when we want it. Period haha

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:47 am

light1313 wrote:

No, not at all.

Messiness because someone has to clean up after and its normally not the man. ie change the sheets, mattress protector etc etc. And who wants blood stains on their mattress??? I'm ok to do in the shower or somewhere else thats not a major clean up job but these are few and far between and shower sex has alot of limitations.

Lalov
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Lalov » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

I have a friend who likes all kinds of sex: oral, vaginal, and even anal. Anal sex is generally a separate conversation. The main thing that a partner can appreciate and understand this, and rightly use all this diversity. Every kind of sex caused a furious storm of peculiar orgasms. Someone in this regard is lucky - someone not quite. The most important thing is not to overdo it. You just need to know how to like your partner and make him feel good. Often we ourselves experience strange sensations. Themselves without noticing. Some ladies are generally embarrassed to say that they love sex. Although, just the same, women more often want sex than men. The data is not mine, it's statistics, gentlemen. The main thing to do is to choke. With full return. My girlfriend practices all kinds of sex, but alternates them every day. Always walks so happy and happy. What else is needed for happiness?)

Louterx

Postby Louterx » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Personaly, I don't.
I've had my boyfriend giving me oral on my period but only when I'm wearing a tampon. I wouldn't feel sexy doing anything involving my bloody vagina with him, so I don't feel like trying. He also doenst want to, so that's fine.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:29 pm

LevonWalker wrote:Do any women enjoy sex on their period? I have had oral and vaginal sex with a woman on her period before and she said it was an absolute intense turn on. Was curious if others felt that way. I loved it personally. :oops:

Too messy. :boohoo:

DavyJ
Chat Master

Postby DavyJ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:29 am

It definitely does seem to relate to one's feelings about being "messy". I have never cared, but it seems that some women do care and some don't, or actually prefer it when everything is messy. My first wife usually just put an old already blood-stained sheet on the bed whenever she started her period, so cleanup was never an issue, and I always knew ahead of time. Neither of us ever had any objection and she often admitted to being hornier. Oral was definitely more intense, but I always liked it, as did she.

Debbie1980
Just warming up

Postby Debbie1980 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:26 pm

I have done in the past tho my hubby isn't that keen on it and I am not bothered as for my days of heavy flow like today for example I feel like I am being stabbed, so sex is the last thing on my mind.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:35 pm

I don't do p¡ss, sh¡t or blood.
And I have absolutely no comprehension of why anyone else would want to either.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Can't wait for my next period.

Maybe January.

Lady J 624
Princess

Postby Lady J 624 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:32 am

Not really a fan. I enjoy the birth control where you don't get much of one if at all.
"I love it when a plan comes together."

Return to “Health - Sexual”