Swimming with Girl I Fancy

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
Papadoop
Beginner! Talk to me!

Swimming with Girl I Fancy

Postby Papadoop » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:44 pm

Bit embarrassing this but theres this girl I know and fancied like crazy for years, but shes got a boyfriend and I have never done it with a girl.
Anyway she bumped into me in our swimming baths a couple of weeks ago when I was wearing nothing but my black speedos and she was wearing a tight bikini with her gorgeous tanned body and curvy body showing off her curves. It turned me on knowing she seen me wearing nothing but a pair of skin tight briefs.
Since then we have gone swimming together a few times and go for a sauna, but seeing her in nothing but a bikini and seeing her all hot and sweaty and then all wet from the shower makes me all horny. What makes it worse shes up close and flirty and the 4 times we met up I always end up having an orgasm.
The other week we ended up chatting and I was telling a story, she was getting close and getting touchy and giggly, I ended up getting a erection and had to press my legs to my chest, she moved closer laughing and I am trying to tell this story while totally oblivious to her I am climaxing to death in my pants.
Thinking of avoiding her until I can fight it as it will be embarrassing if she found out. What can i do?

DavyJ
Devotee

Re: Swimming with Girl I Fancy

Postby DavyJ » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:35 am

Next time you see her in a similar situation, go off in private and relieve yourself, then go back to wherever you were. That should calm you down for a bit and prevent further problems. You don't want to stop seeing her, because it sounds like she might have some interest in you, and who knows, her "boyfriend" may not be all that serious a relationship.

Papadoop
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Swimming with Girl I Fancy

Postby Papadoop » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Next time you see her in a similar situation, go off in private and relieve yourself, then go back to wherever you were. That should calm you down for a bit and prevent further problems. You don't want to stop seeing her, because it sounds like she might have some interest in you, and who knows, her "boyfriend" may not be all that serious a relationship.
Might have to tonight she was wearing a yellow bikini that was showing about 80% of her ass it was more like a thong and she asked me if she sat in something and asked me to check i started exploding in my trunks and had to run in the toilet to hide because i was creaming myself uncontrollably. If i was her boyfriend i dont know how i would control myself id end up exploding all over her the minute id touch her

Return to “Health - Sexual”