Some honest advice sought

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
Woody148067
Beginner! Talk to me!

Some honest advice sought

Postby Woody148067 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi
I really hope I can get some good, honest advice on this forum, I am stuck in my marriage and really want to make things right.
About us, we have been married for just over 20 years now and together for 25. We have 4 lovely kids, three are grown up the other a little younger.
My wife is fairly laid back and the kids tend to talk to her if there is anything sensitive to broach, she then talks to me, she is a good person and I do love her.
Now, about me. I am 49 and have always had an issue with both sex and spending, the two tend to merge together and cause problems that run throughout our marriage. I would say that my issues have stunted the growth of the family although we do lead and have a nice lifestyle, we just don't have our own home or the security that goes with it.
I think my main problem lies with the fact that sex is on my mind most of the time if I see someone attractive in the street I am trying to look at their bum or to see if they have a camel toe (sorry to be crude). My wife isn't stupid and I think resigned herself to the fact that's what I do and in some cases has even commented on women herself, I don't think for one minute she is doing it for herself, it is just to please me, I know this sounds like a cruel thing to do but it's not meant that way.
You are probably thinking where the money problems are going to come into the story, well since I was about 15 I have been buying dirty magazines and videos to help get me off, once I cum I then treat myself to something material to ease the guilt, in my younger years it was clothing and as I have aged it's moved onto electrical and big-ticket items.
As time has passed I have moved into paying for sex, interestingly I don't have penetrative sex as I think that's too personal and I would consider that to be cheating, yes mad I know! Again the process of guilt has seen me spending to make things right.
I have sought help through therapy but on quite a few occasions over the years have ended up W**nking in front of therapists for thrills, don't ask me how I managed to persuade them to allow this but I have, others who wouldn't allow it just fell by the wayside.
As things stand now we have no sex life, I live in the hope that she will start telling me my favorite fantasy to instigate sex but it just doesn't happen, I sit there wanting to broach the subject but know that if I do we will argue. I feel like intimacy is a million miles away and that is incredibly frustrating.
At Christmas, I spoke to one of my female customers who is half my age and divulged my situation, not because I wanted to do anything but because I needed to talk to someone, anyone. During that conversation, she told me how she liked older men and her fantasy was to watch a mature man sniff and wank over her knickers. To be honest, it stuck with me and has become my number one fantasy, I haven't acted on it as my weird sense of what is right and wrong won't allow me.
I suppose the question is what do I do next? I am tempted to talk to my customer and take her up on her offer but know that this will be messy and ultimately I just am not like that, yet I remain sexually frustrated and unable to talk to my wife about the whole situation. What do I do? Please help!

Return to “Health - Sexual”