Hi!! A little embarresing question

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
Kilgoretrout1
Master Wizard

Re: Hi!! A little embarresing question

Postby Kilgoretrout1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:17 am

cathy23 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
cathy23 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
cathy23 wrote:This would something like a guy wearing tight pants to show off his p***s. It just looks silly. :roll:

Probably not silly for every guy, I would think
well if it's too obvious it does look a little silly, but I guess I've looked, so it worked.

Obvious like too big or obviously fake
well I don't know, I didn't reach out and grab it, lol.

Point taken - ridiculously bulge
I am chickpea :?

Kilgoretrout1
Master Wizard

Postby Kilgoretrout1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:30 am

Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
cathy23 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
cathy23 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:Probably not silly for every guy, I would think
well if it's too obvious it does look a little silly, but I guess I've looked, so it worked.

Point taken - ridiculously bulge

But people without being bulges would look even sillier in tight pants
I am chickpea :?

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Thu May 05, 2016 3:17 am

cathy23 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
cathy23 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
cathy23 wrote:This would something like a guy wearing tight pants to show off his p***s. It just looks silly. :roll:

Probably not silly for every guy, I would think

Missed opportunity. I don't think a guy would ever get that upset. Go for it!

zl00py

Postby zl00py » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:51 pm

I think as long as there is air getting to the crotch and it's not painful I think things should be fine right ?

sallykoep
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sallykoep » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:15 am

Hi. I'm 5'2" tall and not very curvy, ie my hips are not very curved out and I have a small bust and don't need to wear a bra, although I often do.

I often hear that I have a boyish figure and I'm even sometimes mistaken for a boy if I'm not wearing makeup even though my hair is not too short.

Because of my figure, if I'm not wearing a skirt or dress I often wear the tightest pants I can - not to produce a cameltoe but just to show that I'm a girl because I don't really have those other things - boobs and hips - to show that I'm female.

chirpyaubrey
Just warming up

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Well a lot of women seems to judge "camel toe" as bad fashion sense or exposing but it's basically just anatomy. Just like not everyone's thumb looks same it's the same with the vagina. Different people have a different opinion about what's embarrassing, sadly body shamming is a manifestation of the same sense of perfection one behold. In some parts of the world cleavage is obscene too but then being female you can't help having breasts. I'll insist that you do not pay heed to such comments and get comfortable with your body. If you like it you don't have to change a thing really no matter what others think of you. If you don't then you can think of alternatives like padded panties or thicker fabric to somewhat beat-down the prominent cleave. You're 16 so as a guide for your age I'd say pick your clothes or learn to pick your clothes based on the occasion more or less but do not get daunted by people's opinion or yardstick of what's good and what's gross.

chirpyaubrey
Just warming up

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:28 pm

bekka wrote:Would you want your wife, daughter or sister to show camel toe....

Why would you consider a camel toe as any obscene? I hope you know it's the anatomy of labia majora that actually causes the camel toe... even if she losses her fat (I doubt if there's really) it won't change. Don't teach women to feel embarrassed about their body when it's the formation. There's no difference between telling her to not wear tight clothes to avoid showing her camel toe or cleavage and to hide her beautiful face outside because seeing her someone might feel attracted. This attitude towards women is gross and this needs to stop.

Return to “Health - Sexual”