Are you ladies aware???

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
Curiousgentleman
Beginner! Talk to me!

Are you ladies aware???

Postby Curiousgentleman » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:35 am

I'm curious to know if women are aware when they have a wardrobe malfunction? Is it on accident? Or do some of you do it on purpose? I'm sure a lot of them have to be on accident but I'm pretty sure some of them are on purpose LOL I'll give you guys a few examples at the beach I saw a girl who was wearing a thong so tiny when she bent over it barely covered her pussy lips lol I was fascinated but at the same time wasn't sure if it had been on accident if she was aware or what LOL I also see a lot of girls like this in public or at the gym, showing off their cameltoes and see through pants lol have any of you done this on purpose? If so what have you done and how?

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: Are you ladies aware???

Postby emilycurious » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:18 pm

Why is this in "Health - Sexual" - are you about to die from cameltoe exposure?
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:20 am

There is a huge difference between a lifestyle clothing choice by an empowered woman and a wardrobe malfunction.

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:04 am

Its ussually by accident. I dont like exposing a camel toe, however its difficult to find clothing that fit perfectly, especially when shopping for jeans because ussually the waist is too big and the hips are too tight. I have huge hips, so I hate the low waist stuff that was in fashion. I could never find a decent pair of trousers, jeans or shorts that didnt have a low fitting waist; when I wear them having a big bum I expose a crack when I sit down, so I dont wear stuff like that. However I deliberately buy stretch tops a size small, because I like to expose some cleavage and make my boobs look bigger.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:04 pm

I don't like the cameltoe look, I do think it is overly suggestive and sends the wrong message to men, even if the message is "look at my pussy."
So I have seen when someone stretches and momentarily everything rides up or bits gets shmushed and I'll think I never knew she shaved, or she's lippier than I imagined, etc, and for that instant, it's a little thrilling, but to be confronted by a permanently squeezed and distorted labia is not my idea of sexy.
I am not a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination, but I do take care not to have my bits on permanent display in public.
The beach is a unique problem, it's almost impossible to be fully in control with so little material, constant moving, sand, and suntan, and getting wet adds a whole other dynamic.
In a perfect world it shouldn't matter, but we don't live in that world as proven by the OP.
I'll admit, that if I'm with women I wear small and tight because I am saying "look at my pussy", but on a public beach or a party where there are men, I usually wear boy shorts with a generous fit.
I don't really care about nipples though, so you might get to see my tits but not my bits.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 am

For me, there is a huge difference between what is appropriate for the beach and what is apropriate for the High Street.

For day to day living I dress quite modestl (although it may be a different story underneath it all) , but on the beach I am not concerned what is on view.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:09 pm

cameltoe

I can't stand that word. I thinks it's degrading. JMO.

Return to “Health - Sexual”