Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Raise your worries within this forum and discuss them with like minded individuals. Get advice from our site 'sexologist
FG1789
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby FG1789 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:08 pm

So short story short I've been doing this for a while, it feels like pee when I climax but I'm not sure. How do you know? Does female ejaculation just come out or do you push like when you pee? I need answers pls

Castiel15
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:23 am

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Castiel15 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:01 pm

FG1789 wrote:So short story short I've been doing this for a while, it feels like pee when I climax but I'm not sure. How do you know? Does female ejaculation just come out or do you push like when you pee? I need answers pls



In a porno word it is called "squirt" . and yes it is normal and part of your orgasm but not all women do squirt. some say it is much more pleasurable when you let that out but some don't wanna do that 'coz they don't like nasty thing.

User avatar
light1313
High Priestess
Posts: 892
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby light1313 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Pee is yellowish in colour; FE is as colourless and as clear as clear water.
Pee smels like pee; FE has no noticable odour.
Pee leaves a stain on the sheets, FE leaves no stain once its dry.
I don't understand what you mean by pushing it out. You dont ussually push pee out you just let it go.
I think every woman ejeculates differently, some don't ejeculate at all. I don't know if it ever really squirts out forcefully like depicted in porn. There is a small degree of pressure but my experience is that it sort of spills out or at most it spurs out like a small fountain.

User avatar
emilycurious
M'Lady
Posts: 2336
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby emilycurious » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 pm

If it comes out of your urethra then it's pee, irrespective of it's color or staining abilities.
Unless you have a hole that no one else has.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Mr.Married » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Skeenes gland duct ??? Seriously..I don't know....I'm asking.
My wife used to cum buckets when she was younger. All that was coming from somewhere. I've never given it any thought.

User avatar
emilycurious
M'Lady
Posts: 2336
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby emilycurious » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Mr.Married wrote:Skeenes gland

Actually that was very interesting - I read up about it on Wiki - I may have to review the facts!
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Mr.Married » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Sorry if it's TMI but it didn't taste like pee. It isn't just getting hot and wet. This is like ... running out, big puddle on the sheets. No stain.

User avatar
emilycurious
M'Lady
Posts: 2336
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby emilycurious » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 pm

I just read this:
It's basically pee
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Mr.Married » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:38 pm

uuummm.....interesting. I'm still not 100% convinced due to my past experience. I think I do however recognize a difference.
My situations were during sex and not exclusive to the point of orgasm. This makes me think she was just getting extremely wet
you could say and having some extra pushed out at the end with her contractions. Perhaps I should write in to the
Unsolved Mysteries" TV show.

User avatar
light1313
High Priestess
Posts: 892
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby light1313 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Mr.Married wrote:uuummm.....interesting. I'm still not 100% convinced due to my past experience. I think I do however recognize a difference.
My situations were during sex and not exclusive to the point of orgasm. This makes me think she was just getting extremely wet
you could say and having some extra pushed out at the end with her contractions. Perhaps I should write in to the
Unsolved Mysteries" TV show.


My experience is that it can also occur in the absence of an orgasm, but with extreme arousal and pleasurable stimulation.
İts different from getting wet because its a different texture.
I'm still not convinced that it is pee either.

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Mr.Married » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:42 pm

light1313 wrote:
Mr.Married wrote:uuummm.....interesting. I'm still not 100% convinced due to my past experience. I think I do however recognize a difference.
My situations were during sex and not exclusive to the point of orgasm. This makes me think she was just getting extremely wet
you could say and having some extra pushed out at the end with her contractions. Perhaps I should write in to the
Unsolved Mysteries" TV show.


My experience is that it can also occur in the absence of an orgasm, but with extreme arousal and pleasurable stimulation.
İts different from getting wet because its a different texture.
I'm still not convinced that it is pee either.


The plot thickens......

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3642
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Lady J 624 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:55 pm

But the article said even when the bladder was empty it filled up fast before orgasm. So it could be pee because of where its coming from, just not full strength pee.

Like weak steeped tea
"I love it when a plan comes together."

User avatar
Mr.Married
Chat Merchant
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: good ole' red/white/blue

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Mr.Married » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Lady J 624 wrote:But the article said even when the bladder was empty it filled up fast before orgasm. So it could be pee because of where its coming from, just not full strength pee.

Like weak steeped tea


Good point given the taste/stain mystery. The only contention being the women in the study were exploding at the end....or maybe I read it wrong. Need to go back and look.

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3642
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby Lady J 624 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Mr.Married wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:But the article said even when the bladder was empty it filled up fast before orgasm. So it could be pee because of where its coming from, just not full strength pee.

Like weak steeped tea


Good point given the taste/stain mystery. The only contention being the women in the study were exploding at the end....or maybe I read it wrong. Need to go back and look.


That is an unfortunate side effect :shock:

Image
"I love it when a plan comes together."

User avatar
light1313
High Priestess
Posts: 892
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Is this pee or female ejaculation?

Postby light1313 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Lady J 624 wrote:But the article said even when the bladder was empty it filled up fast before orgasm. So it could be pee because of where its coming from, just not full strength pee.


Well that explains what I was wondering about : where is all that liquid stored?;
But where was the liquid coming from into the bladder? was it from the kidneys or from somewhere else? For example in the absence of the prostate gland semen fills into the bladder.


Return to “Health - Sexual”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest