Mens Thoughts?

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Mens Thoughts?

Postby franfran » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:40 pm

It doesn't seem to be a very active part of the forum, does it?
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

suzzie76
Mahatma

Re: Mens Thoughts?

Postby suzzie76 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:06 pm

No, the whole board has been quickly dying through 2019, I only came back after a month and can count the new pots on one hand. I think pretty soon I'll give up on this.

HampshireBoy
Getting in the Groove

Postby HampshireBoy » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:06 pm

To be honest I'm much the same as Suzie, I pop when I think of it (probably every few weeks), just in case the board has livened up or I have a PM. However it does seem as though people have moved on, I'm not sure where to.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:22 pm

I wasn't thinking so much of the forum as a whole but rather Men's Thoughts in particular. There don't seem to be any :wink:
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

boshneshhhh
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby boshneshhhh » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Girls wearing dress with their cleavage popping out are the best

UKGent
Master Wizard

Postby UKGent » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:14 pm

I always thought 'Men's Thought's' was for the purpose of the female members to ask questions where they are specifically looking for a male's opinion/point of view. If the females do not pose the questions, the males do not respond, hence a quiet section of the forum.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:21 pm

I always thought 'Men's Thought's' was for the purpose of the female members to ask questions where they are specifically looking for a male's opinion/point of view. If the females do not pose the questions, the males do not respond, hence a quiet section of the forum.
So it's not an indication that men don't think?

UKGent
Master Wizard

Postby UKGent » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:57 pm

So it's not an indication that men don't think?
Men do think, they just post in the relevant section that relates to their thoughts. I see no point in asking for example a relationship / marriage thought in here because there is already a dedicated section for it. Same if it was a sex related thought or health related thought.

Hence why I believe this section was supposed to be for the female members of the forum to post questions where they are specifically looking for a males response/thought/answer.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:02 am

Maybe it was useful to have this section of the forum when things were a bit busier, but now there's not much point in having it. As you say, there are other parts of the forum that can be used, and to better effect.

table

Postby table » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:02 pm

Thinking here ?

:lol:

Return to “Mens Thoughts”