Watching guys urinate

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
HampshireBoy
Getting in the Groove

Re: Watching guys urinate

Postby HampshireBoy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:31 pm

JustMeA007 wrote:
HampshireBoy wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:
kilt/skirt/skort wrote:Frankly I would be more interested in how women urinate without squatting or sitting on the throne or using a funnel adaptive device.
Then too with men that hose does not stream but more sprays - use an UV light to see the overspray so don't urinate with the seat down
and afterward put the seat back down clean without the residue - common courtesy toilet science 101.
While golden showers maybe sterile to the dispenser - it is not to others.

Women and men should both sit to pee. It would eliminate most cases of urine spatter and messy toilet seats. It would also eliminate those disgusting urinals. Do men really feel comfortable peeing while standing next to each other with their pe.nises hanging out? :oops: :evil:

The way women pee is much nicer and men would possibly find it to be more pleasant. :D

All men need to do is lift the toilet seat and aim properly, I don't find that I have any problem aiming.

I actually find standing up to pee the most comfortable position, far quicker and easier as well. Plus when out walking in the countryside it is easier and neater than potentially squatting down on stinging nettles or pissing all over your underwear or trousers (as a couple of female friends have done).

You could help stabilizer her as she squats to make it easier for her.

I've been there and done that, not the most romantic or erotic experience lol

I was surpriset he first time a friend asked me to help her like that, but other than the potential for embaressment I didn't see anything I shouldn't.

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:13 pm

HampshireBoy wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:
HampshireBoy wrote:
All men need to do is lift the toilet seat and aim properly, I don't find that I have any problem aiming.

I actually find standing up to pee the most comfortable position, far quicker and easier as well. Plus when out walking in the countryside it is easier and neater than potentially squatting down on stinging nettles or pissing all over your underwear or trousers (as a couple of female friends have done).

I was surpriset he first time a friend asked me to help her like that, but other than the potential for embaressment I didn't see anything I shouldn't.

I never considered it to be a romantic or erotic experience for you but just the exercise of a basic bodily function. For a woman, having a guy watch is not sexually exciting and does not hinder the ability to urinate. Can guys always say the same about having a woman watching them?
Last edited by JustMeA007 on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

HampshireBoy
Getting in the Groove

Postby HampshireBoy » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 pm

JustMeA007 wrote:
HampshireBoy wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:
HampshireBoy wrote:

I never considered it to be a romantic or erotic experience for you but just the exercise of a basic bodily function. Having a guy watch is not sexually exciting and does not hinder the ability to urinate. Can guys always say the same about having a woman watching them?

To be honest I've never found it a turn on if a woman wanted to see me urinate. If she wants to see my C*** for other reasons that is a different matter. :D

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:33 pm

HampshireBoy wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:
HampshireBoy wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:
HampshireBoy wrote:

I never considered it to be a romantic or erotic experience for you but just the exercise of a basic bodily function. Having a guy watch is not sexually exciting and does not hinder the ability to urinate. Can guys always say the same about having a woman watching them?

To be honest I've never found it a turn on if a woman wanted to see me urinate. If she wants to see my C*** for other reasons that is a different matter. :D

Women can do it discretely without exposing anything but men can't do the same.
:-D :angel: :-D

sparkysxx
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sparkysxx » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:15 am

I'd be fine with a girl watching me do that, not sure what she would get out of it, but everyone likes different things.

Return to “Mens Thoughts”