ladies who flash

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
High_Heels_&_Wedges
Wall Flower

Re: ladies who flash

Postby High_Heels_&_Wedges » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:44 pm

secretary1 wrote:thank you very much for caring about it.
it was an awful experience.
It's like all the stars were not lining up IOI..

Hey, do you have a gmail? I'd love to setup a google hangout with you. And, I sadly did recently live through what happened to you that night, a couple weeks ago. It's a shame what people will do just because they want to take advantage of a girl. Sending lots of love in your direction from me Brooklyn (I finally revealed my real name here, :shock: ), and her girlfriend :console:

Sleepy93
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Sleepy93 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:31 am

I got flashed once by a group of university girls when I was 15. I was on the way home alone from town after going to the cinema with a friend and there were 3 girls on the back older than me drinking. One of them said "oi" and when I turned around she flashed her breast and they all started laughing. I was just too shellshocked to say anything and put my earphones back in. They tried to do it again but I just ignored them because I thought they were making fun of me or something.

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:06 am

andyattj wrote:Not quite flashing this time but just as good (walking the dog again ) .. stopped talking to a lady must be late 20s early 30s last night about owls she keeps in her garden ... shock ! :shock: tight top no bra ample size tits and lovely erect nipples , couldn't believe my eyes .
The lady made no effort at all to cover them up and I'm sure she knew I was getting a really good look . we were talking for about 15 mins .
Its always better when you can talk to them like this. Of course she knew,and she was undoubtedly enjoying pretending nothing was unusual.

HampshireBoy
Getting in the Groove

Postby HampshireBoy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:14 pm

I've been flashed a couple of times.

One memorable time was a warm summer day, my (now ex) wife and I were walking through the local park - just strolling enjoying the day. A young woman passed us pushing a baby in a pushchair, to be honest I didn't notice her particularly as we were talking. When she was a few yards in front of us she stopped and bent over to reach for something under the pushchair, she was facing directly away from us so her bum was pointing straight at us. She was wearing a micro-skirt and no knickers, meaning we were treated to the full view of her bum plus her pussy showing between her legs. My wife gave a little giggle and said something, at which point the girl looked back at us and smiled before standing up slowly and then walking off. I swear that she put on an extra wiggle for us.

I had a girlfriend who loved flashing men to get their reaction, to be honest it was a bit of a pain in the arse.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Ho-hum. Old post. I love to be naked. The only time I don't like being naked is when it's cold.

Nude is good.

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 am

Women can flash and it is acceptable. Men can flash and it is considered being a pervert or sex offender.
:-D :angel: :-D

Return to “Mens Thoughts”