ladies who flash

Guys this is your bit: Don't understand the ladies, want to talk 'bloke' things then do it here
secretary1
Wet behind the ears

Re: ladies who flash

Postby secretary1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:20 pm

andyattj wrote:guess you read the all story?
I did read it all .

Good morning.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Ladies who flash are enjoying lift.
Let them
Let them

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:25 am

did the picture thing work for you yet?
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

secretary1
Wet behind the ears

Postby secretary1 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:25 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
KBEES wrote:Is there a name for a lady flashing her bits?

Come to mama is that first few words that come to my mind. :lol:

flaps on a nursing bra don't count.

Ok fine :D

hehehe i have an image of wooden ship now

Today, I am wearing my olive leather mini skirt, black velvet pleaser heels, white blouse and black hold ups stocking.
not too chilly this morning to wear a skirt barely cover :wink:

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:07 pm

andyattj wrote:Friday last 11.30ish taking the dog for a walk woman number 1 was cleaning her windows down stairs topless ( very nice sight to )
she knew what she was doing and I got a nice smile off her as well .
10 mins down the road a woman driving in slow moving traffic sheer top with one boob fallen out of the side of her top . :D
Very nice for me I know . Do many other women do the same and what have you seen your self ...?

Flashing is fun. There is something so naughty, but nice about it.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Oh fuçk yes.

I love to show people my sexy self. But my Valium has finally kicked in and I'm falling asleep. More of my tight-assets later.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:22 pm

On these cold, January mornings, it is hard to flash. Too cold on the flesh. :lol:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:19 am

Jean-Louise wrote:On these cold, January mornings, it is hard to flash. Too cold on the flesh. :lol:

what is it, a chilly 75
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:On these cold, January mornings, it is hard to flash. Too cold on the flesh. :lol:

what is it, a chilly 75

32F here this morning. Sunny, but frigid.

KBEES
Mahatma

Postby KBEES » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Mr went to football today with his mates and next Saturday is my turn for a day out.
My first Spa day in well over six months with three girlfriends. An All-Day full works and an early evening meal to finish off.
It will be my first time to "flash" my body since the baby so will be interesting to see how busy the place is. Last January when we went there was just one other couple and Steam Rooms and Sauna sessions we had to ourselves.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:49 pm

KBEES wrote:Mr went to football today with his mates and next Saturday is my turn for a day out.
My first Spa day in well over six months with three girlfriends. An All-Day full works and an early evening meal to finish off.
It will be my first time to "flash" my body since the baby so will be interesting to see how busy the place is. Last January when we went there was just one other couple and Steam Rooms and Sauna sessions we had to ourselves.

Good for you! :)

KBEES
Mahatma

Postby KBEES » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
KBEES wrote:Mr went to football today with his mates and next Saturday is my turn for a day out.

Thanks honey, I am really looking forward to it. Met the girls on town for coffee with pram several times for a catch-up and had them over to the house for a natter. This will be a full day without the baby, Mr will be at home with her and no time restrictions.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

KBEES wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

Thanks honey, I am really looking forward to it. Met the girls on town for coffee with pram several times for a catch-up and had them over to the house for a natter. This will be a full day without the baby, Mr will be at home with her and no time restrictions.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

High_Heels_&_Wedges
Wall Flower

Postby High_Heels_&_Wedges » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm

secretary1 wrote:
andyattj wrote:Friday last 11.30ish taking the dog for a walk woman number 1 was cleaning her windows down stairs topless ( very nice sight to )
she knew what she was doing and I got a nice smile off her as well .
10 mins down the road a woman driving in slow moving traffic sheer top with one boob fallen out of the side of her top . :D
Very nice for me I know . Do many other women do the same and what have you seen your self ...?

If you are interrested, I have some reading for you;

The night out

Last February, my friend and I went out to a pub where they had a good band and pool tables.
Yes when two women in their late 30’s or 40 go out, it has to make an impression.
Even if it was winter (-10C) we were wearing mini skirt, blouse, and heels.
My friend was wearing a school girl mini skirt and heels.
I was wearing my leather mini skirt, I mean a MINI.
The skirt was just cover the bottom of my butt, as long I was standing up right.
I had a pair of ultra-sheer hold ups, 5 inches pointy toe heels, a white thin blouse. Under, I had a pink half cup bra and my tiny pink string thong under my skirt. The skirt, like I said, was so short that the lacy stocking top were exposed at any time. I had a short fur jacket to keep me warm for the drive to the pub, sure the legs were exposed to the cold but only for a very short time, well, as long there was no line up at the place IOI…
So I picked up my friend at her place, than we drove to the pub.
I parked my car and we walked to the entrance. No, a line up. So we wait, talked with some guys close to us, time pass, 5 or ten minutes. It start to get cold on the legs and feet so I was tapping my feet and move my legs a bit. One of the guys said: Hey probably not so warm for those nice legs in that short skirt tonight?…… I said; Not too bad as long we get in shortly…. I did not say that the cold wind was wiping my butt as well. IOI… Yes I was getting cold and my friend as well in her school girl skirt outfit. Ten more minutes and we were still outside, my friend said: I am so cold…. At least you have stockings on your legs she said. I answered those one are no help at all, they are so sheer that the wind go through like nothing, believe me. They finally let us in, thank you… We walked to the bar put our jacket on a chair and ordered 2 shooters each and the guys we were talking to in the line up paid for all the shooters. We went dancing, the band was very good. The band took a half hour break, the guys said; let play some pools, in teams. We said sure… Girl against boys.. So we played, more shooters came, we won the game. Then, 2 other guys asked; can we try against you? We were happy to win me and my friend we said; Sure with a smile. During that game I noticed a few more guys were sitting at the tables close to the pool tables. I realized that I was flashing my tiny thong every time I was shooting. Only a slight bend over was showing the bottom of my butt. We won again. I told my friend my worries, and she said; it is dark here they can’t see very much don’t worry Amanda.. I guess….I said.
More shooters came and the band start to play again, we danced with the 2 guys they were with us in the line up.

Then my friend was into that one and she left after the band took a break.

I was alone at the bar for a last relaxing drink. The other guy came and said; She went and left you alone here... I said Yep.. No problem I am driving..
No issues here, she does that half the time, don’t worry...
I was sit on a bar stool slowly drinking my last drink one hand on my drink and the other over the hem of my skirt, trying to cover my pink thong showing. The skirt was that short and sitting, that skirt rise 2 inches above the lacy stocking top and showing the pink thong. Even with my hand trying to cover, it was still visible. He put one hand on my thigh, I didn’t do anything, then he start going up slowly toward my pussy, half way I put my legs together, his hand kept rising. A inches from my pussy, I stopped his hand and said no, please no. He kissed me and said I like you and would like to be friend with you. I said; sure. I finished my drink, walked to my car in the parking. There was a bit of snow on the ground. I walked carefully in my heels to my car. It was slippery with smooth slippery sole. I started to clear the snow of the windshield, but in those heels I could hardly move the snow of my car. While I was trying to push the snow, my heels were sliding, and I was pushing myself away instead clearing the snow. Those heels had no treads at all on the sole.
The guy from the line up saw me struggling and came clear my car for me.
I thank him and hugged him.
I sat in the car, my ass was right on the cold leather seat, cold.
I rubbed my cold legs after those minutes of struggling.
I turned the key and; click, click, click., dead battery. NO, I said I can’t walk 8 km dressed like that, NO…It’s so cold..
He came back after seeing that my car was not starting.
He said; I live just one block from here, come with me and we will call you someone to boost you. I said next block? He said; yes just the next street, less than 1000 feet.
I said it’s better that 8KM.. So I walked with him to his place.
The sidewalk was very slippery so we were walking slowly and when I was slipping in my heels, he was helping me preventing me falling by holding me by the waist. Even only 1000 feet in that cold wind was very cold on my legs , feet and ass, also trying to keep the hem of the skirt rising...
We entered his building, walked up the stairs, he was behind me,
I told myself; well he can have a little peak up my skirt IOI helping me he can at least get that IOI…
We walked to the end of a long hallway, we got in his apartment.
We had a drink.

He started to feel my legs, kissed me, and lift my skirt way up.
I pushed him away even he was over 200 lbs. I said NO, NO.
I ran out of the apartment as fast as I could keeping my skirt down, but with those heels on tile floor, it was very slippery. Not even half way down the hall, he got me, and dragged me back to his apartment. I tried to resist, but my heels were just letting him sliding me back to his cave.

He left my skirt up to the waist, ripped my thong, put me on the dining room table, and slammed my pussy as hard as he could.
It hurts, he was big, more than a 7 for sure and thick.
This last almost half an hour, he took time to come, a bit drunk probably…
He fell asleep on the cough after a while, I was on the floor crying..
I did not wait for the round two. I walked out carefully from his apartment.
I started walking home, since I had to.
I had to go to a busy street to get a chance to grab a cab, which was 5 or 6 blocks away.
The sidewalk were icy, snowy, slippery. It was windy -14C.
I was trying to walk fast, it was almost impossible, I was falling down because I was slipping in my heels, falling down every 20 meters.
I had no panties on, the wind was very cold.
It was feeling like a walk of shame..
At that point my stockings had ladders from the ankle up to the lace top.
I got to the main street, kept walking, and trying to keep the hem of my mini skirt as down as possible.
You must know why at this point of the story.
I raised my hand to stop a cab, but he kept driving away.
Another cab did the same.
The sidewalk were very icy so I fell a few more times and ladder my stocking even more.
I was barely half way home, I was cold my feet and knees were sore, then an homeless said to me;
Hon. get some clothes on it is cold.
I said while walking by him. Hahaha very funny.…. Then, I slept, and fell down.
I was trying to get back up as fast as I could while earing from the homeless; let me help you Hon.
There was ice at that spot so even trying getting up quickly, I was keep felling down.
The fact I had no panties under that mini skirt, I was flashing my pink pussy lips to the homeless guy.
Then, the homeless helped me to get back up.
He said to me; Hon it must be cold tonight without panties, with a smile on his face...
I was shocked.. then, I said; An asshole ripped then of me..
I walked away from him. I heard; you got rapped Hon?.
I covered my ears and kept walking.
I tried to stop a cab, again. No luck.
I sat on a bench trying to relax a bit and trying figuring out why cabs are not stopping while rubbing my cold legs and tapping my feet to warm up a bit.. Why? Why??
Then the homeless again… What? I said.
Please go away…
He said; Hon I know why cabs are not stopping for you..
Really I said…
He said; nothing wrong with the leather mini skirt, heels, and no panties.. It’s your stockings with ladder runs. They think that you are a hooker who had a rough night, and they do not want to deal with you..
Oh my god I said..
I walked to the next street took off those stocking and kept walking home.
At that time there were no more cabs driving by.
I fell down a few more times for the rest of the walk home.
When I got home, I could not tell if my knees, feet, or pussy was hurting the most. My pussy hurt for almost 3 days.
It was a big time a walk of shame, big time.

I hope you enjoyed the story.

It cost me: a towing($75.00), a new battery ($90.00), a pair of hold ups ($12.00), my thong ($7.00) for a total of $184.00
An expensive night out for a woman.

I will remember that night out for ever.

Amanda.

*I happened to find this post randomly*, and oh my god.... poor girl. I can't even imagine what that felt like. My gf has suffered the same thing... getting raped is a crime. Just, poor girl. God, I can't emphasize how bad I feel for you. I would do anything to go back and I'd bite the bullet for you, save you the humiliation. Have to admit if I found that guy I'd send him to the hospital for hurting such a poor girl like you Amanda. That is such a terrible experience. Again, I can't imagine that.

secretary1
Wet behind the ears

Postby secretary1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:21 pm

thank you very much for caring about it.
it was an awful experience.
It's like all the stars were not lining up IOI..

Return to “Mens Thoughts”