Beauty Problems and Solution

Reviews and Opinions on the latest Beauty Products

Moderator: Three_Times_A_Lady

Rerebradley

Re: Beauty Problems and Solution

Postby Rerebradley » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 am

NATURAL BODY ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS!!! WE OFFER LIP GROWTH OIL, BOOTY GROWTH OIL, BREAST GROWTH OIL, EYELASH OIL, STRETCH MARK CREAM, HEALING HAND AND BODY LOTION!!! CHECK US OUT ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE PERMANENT!!

heidi2
Wet behind the ears

Postby heidi2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:27 pm

[quote="rawgaiauk"]Every day we face few beauty problem and then try to search solutions for that. In most cases the problem we face is just side effect of products we used . If some one is facing the same problem i will suggest to use natural and organic skin products which will have no side effect and will help to get better skin and health.[/quote]

One should always try to be in balance. If you have oily skin and use products for oily skin for a long time, your skin will get oilier and oilier, because the product will dry your skin out and signals your skin to produce more oil. Same for dry ski. You keep putting oily product on your dry skin for too long and your skin will get the message " too much oil, get drier".

sonia274

Postby sonia274 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:01 am

Skin care products can help to reduce your problems. A cleaner is the first thing to this routine. When picking a cleaner, choose a soothing non-soap system which won't dry out skin.
Use a lot of water because water is best for skin and body
Avoid oil made things , fast food , smoking and drinking
Daily exercise
Use fresh fruits and fruits

kbrelieve

Postby kbrelieve » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:37 pm

When it comes to beauty problems like acne, I advise you to try Solvaderm Zeroblem. One of the best acne treatments on the market, it has the premium ingredients of essential, natural oils. Instead, it provides a PH-balancing formula that only removes the problem-causing, bacteria-laden oil.

allhealth
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby allhealth » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 am

if you want to remove acne or if you want to protect your skin from home made products

sophiecat
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sophiecat » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:24 am

[quote=" sonia274"]Skin care products can help to reduce your problems. A cleaner is the first thing to this routine. When picking a cleaner, choose a soothing non-soap system which won't dry out skin.
Use a lot of water because water is best for skin and body
Avoid oil made things , fast food , smoking and drinking
Daily exercise
Use fresh fruits and fruits[/quote]

Hi
I just bought a lot of products from Frederic M. I like a lot the serum karité for my dry hair (excellent and smells very good), the lipgloss natural is wonderful and the perfume little princess for my daughter smells so yummy that I use it too. I need to enjoy the other products to tell you about it, aloe vera shower gel, shower gels for my man, mascara for me etc...
Have a nice day

Return to “Beauty Reviews”