Skin Care in Summer

Reviews and Opinions on the latest Beauty Products

Moderator: Three_Times_A_Lady

creativestar
Beginner! Talk to me!

Skin Care in Summer

Postby creativestar » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 am

In summer skin becomes oily. Skin problems arise when your skin gets exposed to burning sun of summer and dusts. Dusts get stuck to oily skin and starts creating lots of skin problems. Pimples, sunburn and skin tan, skin rashes are the common skin problems of summer. There are some skin care tips at Summar Skin Care: http://www.about-your-skin.blogspot.com/

koli
Evangelist

Re: Skin Care in Summer

Postby koli » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:02 am

thanks for the tips ,it is autumn now ,and i think some of them are still helpful !

Amanda Big

Postby Amanda Big » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 am

Wonderful ! I was actually looking for skin care products. It's worth a try!

Joyofsox
Cherubim

Postby Joyofsox » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:06 am

Olive oil, or at a pinch, mayonnaise. Then you'll taste good too.

HeinzGrot
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby HeinzGrot » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Dear creativestar

thanks for the link
if your skin is producing to much oil it usually does that for a reason and sometimes the reason is the season .. unfortunately sometimes these reasons are hard to make out and could also be created in the past and your body-memory was affected so deep that it became permanent.
Normal skin can regulate itself, it will produce more oil when needed... so to teach the skin to produce less oil, there is an easy but effective way.
you will need to put a very thick and oily lotion on your skin for at least 3 weeks every time before you go to sleep (you skin needs about 3 weeks to adopt)
this way you skin has more oil then it needs and will slowly produce less and less.... in a way you are reprogramming it..
try it and you might safe a lot of money in expensive creams that migth not even help you..

good luck and would be nice to get feedback
Heinz

Edgar21
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Edgar21 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Summer is again with sunlight defeating lower so large. Summer time in Indian is actually a problem for Indians. You speculate the actual temperature to increase more than as lofty as 50 degrees c in some parts of the country. When it is summer, a person conversation approximately skin darkening, breakouts and pores and skin suntan. It’s actually complicated to cope track of summer time particularly for those who have oily skin. You can do a small bit in order to retain the skin wellness during summer time.
Summer Skincare Suggestions
• tried to ignore going out within noon times, regardless of whether it’s unavoidable make use of a sunlight screener lotion.
• Utilize sunscreen product upon all sun exposed places 15 minutes prior to going out in sun.
• tried thoroughly clean the face with awesome water regularly.
• Make use of good moisturising lotion to retain skin moisturized constantly.
• imbibe large quantity of water because lack of fluids effects directly appear on skin.
• Use organic face packages to provide the additional nutrition the skin required throughout summer time.
• Make use of merely the cleansers which are not cruel towards the skin.
• Men need utilizing a good shaving your face lotion during summer to ignore prolonged irritation.
Aside from these skin care suggestions, you require in order to go after and a fine lifestyle and keep a hale summer time diet to retain your skin as well as yourself hale within summer. Good diet including lofty content material associated with Vitamin E surely assists the skin to be more healthy within summer. Regardless of whether you've reasonable pores and skin, you should consider a lot more choose to protect possible pores and skin darkening. These types of easy and practical summer skin care suggestions can guide you to maintain excellent pores and skin under on fire sun!

raisa.nadia
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby raisa.nadia » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 pm

In summer due to hot skin getting dry all the time. So it is required to take a care about the skin. For that there is required to use the sun reflection lotions and drink plenty water. Another thing is that there is required to eat fruits and vegetables daily.

eva43
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby eva43 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm

The important words to remember every summer; protect and moisturize.

rawgaiauk

Postby rawgaiauk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:05 pm

In any season just take healthy and seasonal food, These are very helpful.

JessG
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby JessG » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 pm

I use olive oil. It's a great make up remover too!

caitlinbibi
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby caitlinbibi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 am

Olive oil? Doesn't that just clog pores?

PierceSamuel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby PierceSamuel » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:58 pm

First the summer months season seems to bring more insects. The dust harms most to our skin. Second, remaining moisturized is very important when investing more and more outside in the heat.

claire87john
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby claire87john » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

Look for sunscreens that contain zinc oxide or titanium dioxide with an SPF of 15 or higher. SPF 15 blocks 93 percent of all incoming UVB rays; SPF 30 blocks 97 percent; and SPF 50 blocks 98 percent.

diksha

Postby diksha » Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 am

Hi,
Thanks to all who provide brobdingnagian Information for skin care...

Return to “Beauty Reviews”