Argan Oil For Skin?

Reviews and Opinions on the latest Beauty Products

Moderator: Three_Times_A_Lady

LinF
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Argan Oil For Skin?

Postby LinF » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:23 pm

[quote="rickysmith"]The beauty of argan oil is that is can be securely used in its genuine type and doesn’t need to come as a component in creams, hair conditioners and skin creams. Argan Oil can be used both cosmetically and culinary to improve everything from skin appearance to heart health.[/quote]

The women in Morocco have been using argan oil for decades for their hair, skin and in their cooking - just as you say.

tracywill

Postby tracywill » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:17 am

yes it's expensive, but it much better for the hair than skin. My hair is just shining beautifully.

Rebecca5151
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rebecca5151 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 am

Argan oil is light enough to use as a daily moisturizer and hydrating enough to use as an overnight treatment. As if this oil isn't already doing enough, it can also be used as an anti-aging serum. Because it's a concentrated anti-oxidant, it will protect your skin's elasticity.

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Probably the best place to buy Argan oil is The Jewellery Channel (TJC). They sell Alicia Douvall's Argan oil, which is 100% cold-pressed organic Argan oil with no other additives and is produced by a women's co-operative in Morocco. Whether or not the hype and price is justified I don't know.

anncrawford
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby anncrawford » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:07 am

Argan Oil - iherb.co/GzQE1Wdt
It works for me.

Return to “Beauty Reviews”