What clothes are you wearing at work?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Usually I wear to work purple or black skirts and if cold pantyhose or tights. Occasionally I will wear a nice dress. I love wearing slips and will wear them all the time unless my skirt is fully lined as it helps keep my skirts from sticking to my pantyhose or my tights. I also love the feel of the material against my skin. I do own a wool and knit skirt so I need slips to keep from chafting as very rough material. If warmer weather I tend to wear shorter skirts and if colder usually past knees with tights. Does any other women wear slips with their skirts or dresses

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby louise_heels » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 pm

sexysteph wrote:Usually I wear to work purple or black skirts and if cold pantyhose or tights. Occasionally I will wear a nice dress. I love wearing slips and will wear them all the time unless my skirt is fully lined as it helps keep my skirts from sticking to my pantyhose or my tights. I also love the feel of the material against my skin. I do own a wool and knit skirt so I need slips to keep from chafting as very rough material. If warmer weather I tend to wear shorter skirts and if colder usually past knees with tights. Does any other women wear slips with their skirts or dresses


Sounds gorgeous Steph, definitely need the pantyhose/tights today, we have several inches of snow here in England lol :shock: :oops:

sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 pm

SelinaYorks wrote:Ages since I've visited here

I've gone for black knee length pleated skirt, cream blouse, 6 strap suspender belt and nude stockings - oh and an underskirt :-)


Oh a slip. That is awesome

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby louise_heels » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:49 pm

I know what you mean about slips helping with rough material x

sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:51 pm

louise_heels wrote:
sexysteph wrote:Usually I wear to work purple or black skirts and if cold pantyhose or tights. Occasionally I will wear a nice dress. I love wearing slips and will wear them all the time unless my skirt is fully lined as it helps keep my skirts from sticking to my pantyhose or my tights. I also love the feel of the material against my skin. I do own a wool and knit skirt so I need slips to keep from chafting as very rough material. If warmer weather I tend to wear shorter skirts and if colder usually past knees with tights. Does any other women wear slips with their skirts or dresses


Sounds gorgeous Steph, definitely need the pantyhose/tights today, we have several inches of snow here in England lol :shock: :oops:


So do you wear slips under your skirts. I also should mention I do wear white, tan, blue or purple blouses also with my skirts. Lol

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby louise_heels » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm

sexysteph wrote:
louise_heels wrote:
sexysteph wrote:Usually I wear to work purple or black skirts and if cold pantyhose or tights. Occasionally I will wear a nice dress. I love wearing slips and will wear them all the time unless my skirt is fully lined as it helps keep my skirts from sticking to my pantyhose or my tights. I also love the feel of the material against my skin. I do own a wool and knit skirt so I need slips to keep from chafting as very rough material. If warmer weather I tend to wear shorter skirts and if colder usually past knees with tights. Does any other women wear slips with their skirts or dresses


Sounds gorgeous Steph, definitely need the pantyhose/tights today, we have several inches of snow here in England lol :shock: :oops:


So do you wear slips under your skirts. I also should mention I do wear white, tan, blue or purple blouses also with my skirts. Lol


Sometimes, depends on outfit, temps etc x

sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:06 pm

louise_heels wrote:
sexysteph wrote:
louise_heels wrote:
sexysteph wrote:Usually I wear to work purple or black skirts and if cold pantyhose or tights. Occasionally I will wear a nice dress. I love wearing slips and will wear them all the time unless my skirt is fully lined as it helps keep my skirts from sticking to my pantyhose or my tights. I also love the feel of the material against my skin. I do own a wool and knit skirt so I need slips to keep from chafting as very rough material. If warmer weather I tend to wear shorter skirts and if colder usually past knees with tights. Does any other women wear slips with their skirts or dresses


Sounds gorgeous Steph, definitely need the pantyhose/tights today, we have several inches of snow here in England lol :shock: :oops:


So do you wear slips under your skirts. I also should mention I do wear white, tan, blue or purple blouses also with my skirts. Lol


Sometimes, depends on outfit, temps etc x


Ok. That is good that you wear skirts and dresses and slips as needed. I can only imagine it is cold up there in England and you still are able to wear skirts. Do you prefer white or black or beige when it comes to slips

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby louise_heels » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:20 pm

White or black when I wear them, whichever goes best with outfit x

sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:25 pm

louise_heels wrote:White or black when I wear them, whichever goes best with outfit x


Oh I hear you. I never ever liked black but white and beige are my favorite and usually get 24 to 15 inches depending on the skirt length. I guess some of them you can roll up at waist band to shorten if too long.

sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:27 pm

sexysteph wrote:
louise_heels wrote:White or black when I wear them, whichever goes best with outfit x


Oh I hear you. I never ever liked black but white and beige are my favorite and usually get 24 to 15 inches depending on the skirt length. I guess some of them you can roll up at waist band to shorten if too long.

Idk I just feel more comfortable in a slip.

ShrutiSane
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:55 am

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby ShrutiSane » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:11 am

At work, I just like to wear something comfortable. Usually, I wear Jeans and Top and sometimes wear leggings and top.

Sarah.Rose
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby Sarah.Rose » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm

blue long sleeved top, brown long skirt and black knee high boots.

sexysteph
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Location: Largo,fl

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Sarah.Rose wrote:blue long sleeved top, brown long skirt and black knee high boots.

Sarah
That is a pretty outfit! Do you wear a slip under your skirts.

55Tigers55
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 12:25 am

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby 55Tigers55 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:17 am

I wear a slip under my dresses at work most of the time but on hotter days they become a little clammy.
They stop my stockings from clinging to my dress. I find that a little hairspray on my stockings before I go out stops this happening for a while.

User avatar
TheSadSociety
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:29 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: What clothes are you wearing at work?

Postby TheSadSociety » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:05 am

At work time I mostly prefer to wear relax able and stretchable clothes that make me feel comfortable. I don't like to wear formal dress at work time because it is so uncomfortable.


Return to “Fashion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest