Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Anita1805
Devotee

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby Anita1805 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 pm

After had to work last night (and looks soon will have to go) during the day wearing a grey sweaterdress with print, black 80 den tights and a pair mid heel overknee boots.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Anita1805 wrote:After had to work last night (and looks soon will have to go) during the day wearing a grey sweaterdress with print, black 80 den tights and a pair mid heel overknee boots.

That sounds a super outfit Anita!!!!,XXX

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Today I am wearing a black sweater dress with a tan leather belt around my waist.Black leggings with tan leather knee high boots that have a three and a half inch wooden heel.Underneath is a black lace thong and matching bra and around my neck is a loosely draped leopard print scarf.

I have just finished my housework and I soon off to do a little retail therapy,so when out and about I will wear my hip length off white coat and tan leather mid-arm gloves to match my boots.

Have a lovely day all,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :wink:

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:00 pm

I have spent all day in a long olive green wool cardigan dress, brown V-neck wool cardigan, brown wool crew neck cardigan, knee length brown wool crew neck cardigan, long maroon wool cardigan jacket with collar and flat brown laced shoes. I wore a long grey wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and maroon woollen mittens as well for Mass this morning.

Anita1805
Devotee

Postby Anita1805 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:48 pm

PaulaB wrote:That sounds a super outfit Anita!!!!,XXX

Thx. :D

Today was wearing a black wrapped top (shirt underneath) , coated stretch pants, tights and a pair of 15 cm stiletto's
Last edited by Anita1805 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 pm

ironing today. Had to be done, such a pile. I have a very tight grey dress on. So short that I know my labia can be seen from behind when I pick another garment from the ironing basket! (if someone was watching!!). My 38E tits stretch the front out too. Looking down I can see my nipples peeking out. I just love being naked under a dress!!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Dinner to make, ironing to do plus some other laborious tasks to occupy me so I will be wearing a long brown button through dress with a collar and pleated skirt, navy V-neck wool cardigan, crew neck knee length navy wool cardigan, long well below knee length navy wool cardigan with a collar and flat brown shoes.

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Attending Mass this evening so I will be wearing a mustard yellow long woollen dress with polo neck, brown V-neck wool cardigan, brown crew neck wool cardigan, knee length brown wool cardigan, thick long brown wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I will wear a long maroon woollen cardigan jacket, grey woollen beret and grey woollen mittens for the walks to and from Church.

jenaniston
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jenaniston » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:13 am

tshirt n shorts if at home

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:40 pm

On my way to knitting circle. I am wearing a long mustard yellow wool dress with polo neck, grey woollen V-neck cardigan, crew neck grey woollen cardigan, well below knee length grey woollen cardigan with collar and flat black laced shoes. I am wearing a thick maroon long woollen cardigan jacket with collar and turn back cuffs, maroon woollen beret and grey woollen mittens for the walk to the venue.

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:44 pm

I have to go and scrub and ploish the Church rooms hall and clean the toilets this evening. I will be wearing a long olive green wool cardigan dress, grey wool V-neck cardigan, grey wool crew neck cardigan, knee length grey wool crew neck cardigan , long grey thick woollen cardigan with collar. I will wear a brown wool cardigan jacket, grey wool beret and grey woollen mittens for the walk to and from Church.

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Making dinner for my mother-in-law tonight. I am to wear long olive green woollen cardigan dress, long navy pinafore with pleated skirt, brown V-neck wool cardigan, brown wool crew neck cardigan, knee length brown wool crew neck cardigan, long brown wool cardigan jacket with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes.

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 am

Busy day today. I have done the grocery shopping in town and carried it home. Polished shoes, stripped the bed, doing the dusting and vacuuming now before making lunch and baking the cakes for later. Bible Class to set up and attend this afternoon and tidy up the Church room afterwards. I will do ironing later after I have made dinner. I am wearing along grey wool dress, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, crew neck maroon wool cardigan, long maroon wool cardigan with collar and a long grey wool cardigan jacket. For outside I am wearing a think long brown woollen cardigan jacket with collar, maroon woollen beret and grey woollen mittens.

Siobhan12
Devotee

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:58 pm

I have attended Mass this morning, done the ironing, served detention and am making lunch. I am wearing a long olive green wool cardigan dress, brown V-neck wool cardigan, brown wool crew neck cardigan, brown knee length wool crew neck cardigan, long brown wool thick knitted cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I wore a long grey wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens to walk to and from Church.

Anita1805
Devotee

Postby Anita1805 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Black / white above the knee dress (black with motif of white squares) with a decorative belt , black 60 den tights, stiletto ankle boots.
Presently visit my oldest daughter because of her birthday yesterday.

Return to “Fashion”