What are you ladies wearing at work?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
sexysteph
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: What are you ladies wearing at work?

Postby sexysteph » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:07 am

Paula,
Good for you as I think it is sexy to wear skirts and dresses. I don’t have many dresses but I enjoy wearing lots of skirts. I just bought a nice pencil skirt from Amazon and my first black slip which I received both of them yesterday. I have several slips in white and beige but just never had one in black so I added to my wardrobe. Nice hearing from you

Steph.

sexysteph

Postby sexysteph » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Wearing a black pencil skirt and grey top today with barely black hold ups and black suede stiletto courts.

It's wet and horible here today :(
Very nice outfit sarah!
I agree.

sexysteph

Postby sexysteph » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:34 pm

A white long sleeved blouse paired with a black blazer, black pencil skirt, tights and brown heeled boots
Hello Emmalee,

Do you wear skirts and dresses everyday and if so do you wear slips.

dottitotti
Just warming up

Postby dottitotti » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:30 am

Today is Friday, therefore it's Dress Up Friday for the office.
Later I'll be wearing a cobalt skater dress, black 15 denier tights and cobalt ankle boots.

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Wearing a black pencil skirt and grey top today with barely black hold ups and black suede stiletto courts.

It's wet and horible here today :(
Very nice outfit sarah!
I agree.
Yes it happen to me several times and even in winter snow days at -15C

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:56 am

Wonder Woman costume.

Rebecca4
Chat Master

Postby Rebecca4 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:09 pm

Black jacket, white blouse, black trousers, black flat shoes

Siobhan12
Guru

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:31 am

Below knee length front buttoning dark brown dress and below knee length grey wool cardigan.

Siobhan12
Guru

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:54 am

Long pleated grey skirt, white blouse and long navy wool collared cardigan.

Siobhan12
Guru

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Pale blue blouse, long navy pleated skirt and knee length knitted grey wool crew neck cardigan.

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:34 pm

Hi all,How are we all keeping? It seems such a long time since I posted an outfit on here,so I thought I would let you know what I am wearing for work today.
I have on a cream long sleeved top that has a popper fastening underneath and a high roll neck.Around my neck is a black,cream and white chiffon scarf.Underneath I am wearing a white lace bra and matching shorts,an 8-strap white lace suspender belt that is holding up a pair of nude stockings that have a black contrast heel and seam.On my feet are a pair of cream peep-toe 4"heels and also I am wearing my black leather skirt suit.The skirt is a pencil style that lies just below my knees with a back split and the jacket is a cropped style with 3 buttons.To and from the train I will also wear a pair of mid-arm black leather gloves.My perfume is D+G and my lipstick is shiny pink and my nails match.I hope you like!!!

Hugs,Paula,XXX :wink:

milaklarris
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby milaklarris » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:32 am

Speaking about my work, we are allowed to wear casual clothes in the office. When we have some events we have to wear formal clothes. I often wear dresses...dresses for me is a separate topic, IMaison Tara and Harper Rose dresses are the best choice for me but it does not mean that I do not buy any other brands of clothes:). Also, I like jeans with t-shirts, sweaters or cardigans - the choice depends on the weather and mood. And I have my own rule of “not wearing the same clothes more than once per month”. If you follow this rule you’ll feel like a real lady.

Maureennn
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Maureennn » Tue May 19, 2020 7:50 am

We don't have a dress code, so usually I wear what makes me feel the most comfortable.
Today, white tee, dark grey mom jean and trainers.

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:44 am

I'm semi retired and when I do work its mostly at home and the occasional business meeting for a small company I started and still own and CEO. Years ago I heard Reese Witherspoon had trouble doing the voice of Eliie in the voice over in Legally Blonde unless wearing the heels in the studio. Well I'm the same, I cannot work in a T-shirt. However we were locked down in our shack in the mountains 2000km from our normal house with not many clothes as supposed to be quick visit.

So today working from home trying to dress for the occasion "doing the books" I'm wearing a knee length fitted leather skirt, Red cross over bodysuit top and black leather jacket, collar less and black pumps. One of the oufits I have down here that are considered "dressy", yes I'e even been to or local store this morning when most people a considered dressed up if they have ironed their clothes.

What I also found is when you do Zoom/MS Teams, is that if you dress up to a point for _ meeting, the others after 2-3 meetings tend to follow.

sexysteph

Postby sexysteph » Wed May 20, 2020 2:59 am

I'm semi retired and when I do work its mostly at home and the occasional business meeting for a small company I started and still own and CEO. Years ago I heard Reese Witherspoon had trouble doing the voice of Eliie in the voice over in Legally Blonde unless wearing the heels in the studio. Well I'm the same, I cannot work in a T-shirt. However we were locked down in our shack in the mountains 2000km from our normal house with not many clothes as supposed to be quick visit.

So today working from home trying to dress for the occasion "doing the books" I'm wearing a knee length fitted leather skirt, Red cross over bodysuit top and black leather jacket, collar less and black pumps. One of the oufits I have down here that are considered "dressy", yes I'e even been to or local store this morning when most people a considered dressed up if they have ironed their clothes.

What I also found is when you do Zoom/MS Teams, is that if you dress up to a point for _ meeting, the others after 2-3 meetings tend to follow.
Nice outfit Suzzie.

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:40 am

So two days back I drove to the city (2h) to get some documents whitnessed and we stayed over night, problem with living in a remote plateu at the moment. What I wore to get my documents whitnessed. Black cross over jumpsuit with wide black leather belt. Black knee boots and collarless black leather jacket with scarf as the jumpsuit is about as thick as a worn out T-shirt . A bit morbid but I didn't bring much with me for what was supposed to be a short stay.

For the drive up and day before, short sleeve long brown suede western style leather dress. Snap up front with snap chest pockets and because I have it like most of my clothes tailor made, thigh pockets. Brown wrap cardi and brown boots.

joycezhao
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby joycezhao » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:44 am

We don't have a dress code, so usually I wear what makes me feel the most comfortable.
Today, white tee, dark grey mom jean and trainers.
Same with me here. No dress code so whatever is comfy. :)
Grey collared shirt, dark grey jeans, and rubber shoes.
Joyce
https://www.jjshouse.com/

"I think there is beauty in everything. What 'normal' people perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."—Alexander McQueen

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:25 am

I cannot seem to help myself. We moved to mountains in south for a few weeks which grew into a few months to help with my back healing and get away from work which I'm supposed to be less involved in.

After 2mth I've convinced the local pub owner to establish an area outside to be like a dolphin cafe, but no alcohol as I noticed visitors were being pit off by the behaviour in the drinking area. So the owner agreed but only if I manage the project as she didnt know where to start. So playing project manager with tradies making the changes to yard and side of building.

So my work outfits this week are, tailored full length blue denim and brown and lavender suede western style dresses with fitted bodice and A line skirt with snap up front but slightly different design for each. Wide black or brown belt depending dress colour. All dresses tailored to suit the corset with 4" clinch I wear to support my back. I'm sticking to long dresses to avoid any bending for my back including bending over to pull pants down in toilets.

Brown or black knee boots with modest block heel.

A hoodie or leather jacket with scarf to keep warm as it's only just above 0C now.

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:13 pm

Could someone please tell me what has happened to this thread?

Hugs,Paula,XXX :?
I dont know

Return to “Fashion”