The historians...

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
AlexPontik
Beginner! Talk to me!

The historians...

Postby AlexPontik » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:44 pm

3 fashionable jokes...

The historians...
In a well know café in Paris, on the day celebrating the French revolution, officers of the state have gathered in three tables while discussing about important matters planning the future of the state...

One of them who is heading the secret services says "No one shall learn the truth! Because the truth in the hands of our enemies, is of great danger to us, and we will show them who puts order in the end!"

Another of them who is a judge in the supreme court says "No one shall question our justice system! Because justice in the hands of our enemies, is of great danger to us, and we will show them who puts order in the end!"

Another one who is a heading the army says "No one shall question our power! Because power in the hands of our enemies, is of great danger to us, and we will show them who puts order in the end!"

A young waitress over listening the conversation, while bringing some croissants says to all of them "How about you big men, allow women to choose on their own the bad men, and point them out so that the rest men around can show them, how mama in the end puts order...so that we all can enjoy the revolution day again..."

3 wise men and a waitress
Three wise men are talking about their enemies in a packed restaurant.
"I bet God this son of a Bleet will die!", shouts the first one.
"I bet God the mother of this son of a Bleet will die!!", shouts the second one.
"I bet God the entire family of this son of a Bleet will die!!!", shouts the third one, while their order arrives.
"Here's your order gentlemen", she says and leaves, and while she is on her way to the kitchen, she stops in the middle of the packed restaurant, turns to face the wise men and says loudly to them, so that everyone can hear them.
"God doesn't respond to bets in reality, or otherwise I bet God after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, one of the members of the families of the people in this restaurant lives to wipe every last one of you...so how about you chill down a bit, and be gentlemen while dining here...wise men..."

[Unsatisfied customer] when someone doesn't like it all...
Someone: I don't like it, and it doesn't make sense to me!
No one: what specifically don't you like, and doesn't make sense to you?
Someone: All of it! I don't like it and it doesn't make sense to me!
No one: How would you like it to be making sense for the ones before you in order for them to choose to do it, in a way that you like and you chose before you were made?
No one: and how would you like it to be making sense for the next ones so that they choose to do it all, in a way that all of it you don't like, and all of it doesn't make sense to you?
Someone: I would like all of it, if it was made in the right way, that made sense!
Someone: and I am afraid you are in the all of it that I don't like, and doesn't make sense, what is it that you don't understand?
No one: How you think outside of all of it that you don't like and doesn't make sense to you...how is it that you understand it all...

AlexPontik
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: The historians...

Postby AlexPontik » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:45 pm

and some fashionable advice regarding money...

We are doing the following thought experiment in the steps described below, with some instructions as well.

instructions have to be followed for the experiment to be completed, or else you are not really considering what is written below...

...so if that is the case for you, and you didn't follow the instructions below,

please don't waste our time and effort with your reply about something, that you could have posted as a subject on its own elsewhere...

1.Imagine that you do something,

instructions 1: feel free to imagine, following the steps and instructions below from beginning until the end.

Clarifications...

follow the instructions from beginning until the end, and don't waste my time and effort.

2.You do this something that you imagine in two different ways from its beginning until its end

instructions 2: you can come back to me with two stories, each with a beginning and and end, about something done in two different ways from its beginning until its end.

Clarifications...

Two stories that start and end, don't waste my time and effort, and follow the instructions from beginning until the end.

Where the instruction don't limit you, there you are free to imagine.

3.First you do it with money from its beginning until its end

*instructions 3:*Trade is happening in the first story with money.

Clarifications...

This means that, either you do something for another, and another gives the agreed amount of money to you,

or another does something for you, and you give another the agreed amount of money to another...and the agreed amount of money...

is the amount of money you and another...agreed in order to trade.

Example...

Why the below is provided as an example, in case it offends you, you will find out in number 4.

e.g. prostitution is legal in the place where this example...takes place, and you or another give money to the other other one in exchange for sex.

4.Secondly you do it without money from its beginning until its end

*instructions 4:*Trade is happening in the second story without money.

Clarifications...

This mean that, you do this for another and another does that for you, this and that is whatever it is for the specific occasion and instance, and money isn't involved between the two of you, in the second story.

Also this means that the stories you can come back to me are one story with trade and money

and the other story also with trade but without money...so follow the instructions, and don't waste my time and effort.

Example...

And now time has come to find out why prostitution was discussed in number 4, with the following example.

e.g. you and another have sex, and money isn't involved in this example.

You and another freely chose to have sex with one another, and freely chose not to use money.

Why this example is used in number 5., you will find out in number 6.

5. For the second way when you do it without money, you have to spend less time and effort to do it, from its beginning until its end

*instructions 5:*In the first story when you do it with money, you have to spend more time and effort to do it, from its beginning until its end

Example...

Time to find out the difference between 4. and 5. with the following example.

e.g. You have sex with another, another is your partner in life, and after sex...

having heard that that money's means , store of value, medium of exchange, unit of account...

you decide to give to another, who is your partner in life, after you had sex with one another...money...

so as to show the value of another to you, for the exchange that took place, with a real unit of account...

What do you think another would do, especially if you were a man and another was a woman...and you gave to a woman who was your partner in life, money after having sex with her, in order to thank her for having sex with you?

Still unconvinced?.. ok, let's move one...

6. I wonder would you say you are using your money wisely?

Clarifications...

follow the instructions from beginning until the end, and don't waste my time and effort.

7. Because if you would, wait a minute before you start replying, and listen to me.

In both stories that you can come back to me, you are trading with another.

In one of the stories, you have to spend more time and effort, to do what you freely imagined you do with another, plus you have to also use money on top of having to spend more time and effort to do it, unlike the way you do it in the other story.

In the other story, you have to spend less time and effort, to do what you freely imagined you do with another, and as you also have to not use money in the second story, you don't have to spend time and effort to use money, unlike the way you do it in one of the stories.

8. So it seems to me that the other story, and not one of the stories, is what you would be looking for...if it seems sensible to you to spend less time and effort, and not get caught up in one of those stories...you know the ones I'm talking about, no?.. if not, I am talking about one of the stories where you have to spend endless time and effort even for the simplest of things.

"Hey, I don't understand the above, what's the summary?", one may ask.

Money reduces the time and effort people have to spend to trade with one another.

Clarifications for the "I don't understand" one.

When one is wasting one's money, it is up to that one to find this out in the end for oneself.

2. When the way one uses money increases the time and effort one has to spend to do what one wants to do, one is wasting either one's money, or another one's money, or the rest one's money.

Clarifications for the "I don't understand, and I am offended" one.

When one is wasting another one's money, another one doesn't want to waste another one's time and effort, and tries to avoid trading with one, and trades...with another one.

3. And in the end, how all have to remember the above, is...

When some are wasting the rest of our money, it is up to the rest of us to show to some that we don't want some to be wasting our time and effort with their endless nonsense stories about what money does, because...

Clarifications for everyone.

Money reduces the time and effort people have to spend to trade with one another,

or people are wasting each other's time and effort spending their money...

...and then they have the nerve to call what they are doing trading with one another

Up to now, some people don't know how to not waste one another's time and effort, it seems to me,

and they add money on top of that, as if that would make their case better...

... how about they put some time and effort thinking now, so that they don't end up wasting our time and effort, because money reduces the time and effort people have to spend to trade with one another.

AlexPontik
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby AlexPontik » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:45 pm

and in case you wonder what one earth am I doing here in the fashion section...

Humans have been writing stuff down, and when that happened exactly in their history...we really don't care here to say,
What I have to say here is that there is an impression in human beings that what they imagine, is what seems to be happening, and not that something else than what they can imagine seems to be happening, and that they can imagine how that is for the specific occasion.
Let's try to explain this with two examples:
Exampe1: Before anyone started writing something down, what was happening around anyone wasn't what was written down. (as there wasn't something written down...)
Example2: After someone writes something down, that the specific someone believes is what seems to be happening, in order for the specific someone to really find this out, the specific someone really has to do experiments...
...and when you do an experiment you can have no results as an option, you can have the expected results, or something unexpected may happen.
Whether something unexpected may happen when one does an experiment, one can simply verify, and even simpler prove to everyone by considering the below experiment:
1. Pick a coin, choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.
2. After you think you can decide the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time, and before you come back to me with long and tedious stories...I have a question for you?
3. Regardless of the time and space you live, why didn't you come now to tell me about it, as I am writing this long reply here...if you could predict the future...then why didn't you predict it a bit earlier...look at how much stuff I have to write down here...waiting for you prophet...to come back to tell me that what seems to be happening is something you imagined, and not something else than anything anyone can imagine, which is pretty simple to say, pretty simple to observe, and seems pretty fair for any human...it seems to me.
and remember...
REALLY?
...yes really ...what ...NOT REALLY?!.
otherwise written down the above is:
· Something else than what humans can imagine has been happening around humans up to now since the beginning of humans…
· or else before humans, what does it seem to you was happening in reality?..
· Something that happened before humans, but that Humans imaginEd after their histoRy startEd GETting REAL, and not something else than what they can imagine?!.
cause, otherwise, I don't know man, you give us your view here where everyone can watch.

AlexPontik
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby AlexPontik » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:26 pm

Do you think the below phrase is harmful to society and against Feminism , or any other way?

What would happen in society if humans allowed women to choose the bad men, and then pointed them out so that the rest men can show them how, mama in the end puts order?

Do you think women could help steer the moral judgement of society, by limiting men when men act in a harmful way towards women, by women acting together...

...or do you think that history is fine having men control violence in society throughout human history?

What is the above?

It is a way suggesting that men should for for their own good allow women to control violence in society. Why?

Read history. Which part? Any of the bad parts...

...it doesn't seem to me that there would be a lot of war if it was up to women to decide when war takes place, or do you think otherwise, if yes, why?

Return to “Fashion”