Heels and sliding

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
highheelswearer
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Heels and sliding

Postby highheelswearer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:10 am

I'm well aware of what those kinds of heels look like and I know from personal experience that they are very difficult to walk in and also can be rather painful to wear for more than an hour or so.
Yes, the pain is real but they definitely get the attention of the guys and I feel so feminine and sexy in them. My husband gets a little jealous when I say I like the attention from guys, he reminds me I'm married. I tell him I'm just having fun flirting and teasing. Nothing wrong with that.

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:30 pm

This morning I came back home from my friend s house.
I had to walk almost a KM to the bus stop.I was wearing my short fur coat, pointed toe velvet heels, a pair of very sheer hold ups and a mini skirt 3 or 4 inches above mid-thigh... It was -15 feeling -20C.....coooold... very slippery in my heels I could not walk very fast, so I was a few hundred feet from the bus stop and the bus left. I had to wait half an hour for the next one, trying to kee^p warm IOI..... tapping my feet and moving my legs.. IOI... still quite cold...

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:25 pm

I wear 5 to 6 inch stiletto heels everyday and I'm always slipping and sliding around in them. If I'm not slipping and sliding, I'm twisting or falling off them. They are killers on my feet, legs and back! Been wearing them for years and I suffer, but they make me feel sexy and the guys like them!
No pain no gain, as they say
[/quo
Yesturday morning I came back home from my friend s house.
I had to walk almost a KM to the bus stop.I was wearing my short fur coat, pointed toe velvet heels, a pair of very sheer hold ups and a mini skirt 3 or 4 inches above mid-thigh... It was -15 feeling -20C.....coooold... very slippery in my heels I could not walk very fast, so I was a few hundred feet from the bus stop and the bus left. I had to wait half an hour for the next one, trying to keep warm IOI..... tapping my feet and moving my legs.. IOI... still quite cold..

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:04 am

Secretary 1, How often do you wear high heels? How high of a heel do you wear?

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:51 am

Quite often and they are 4.5 to 5 inches

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:25 pm

I wear my 7 days a week. I don't own flats! All mine are stilettos and a minimum of 5 inches high and go up to 6 inches. I can't wear flats anymore. Can you wear flats? I have no desire to so it doesn't matter. And yes, my stilettos are VERY slippery. I probably go down once a month, but it's worth it for the looks and comments I get!

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:34 pm

I wear my 7 days a week. I don't own flats! All mine are stilettos and a minimum of 5 inches high and go up to 6 inches. I can't wear flats anymore. Can you wear flats? I have no desire to so it doesn't matter. And yes, my stilettos are VERY slippery. I probably go down once a month, but it's worth it for the looks and comments I get!
I hate flat they are ugly. heels are more elegant and good looking. yes they are slippery and pointy.

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:44 pm

Do you pair your heels with mini skirt. Me, most of my skirts are 3 to 3 inches above mid-thigh and leather, and with ultra sheer hold ups.

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:59 am

Secretary 1:
We could be sisters (LOL). Yes, mini-skirts all the time. Most leather and mid thigh, some have slits in them. And full fashioned seamed stockings are a must for me with the garters. I love getting dressed up like this and I feel so confident and sexy. The guys like the look, too! Like I said, I don't own flats and have no desire to. I love my stilettos. They can be very slippery and they hurt my feet, but I'm willing to "suffer to look sexy!"

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Secretary 1:
We could be sisters (LOL). Yes, mini-skirts all the time. Most leather and mid thigh, some have slits in them. And full fashioned seamed stockings are a must for me with the garters. I love getting dressed up like this and I feel so confident and sexy. The guys like the look, too! Like I said, I don't own flats and have no desire to. I love my stilettos. They can be very slippery and they hurt my feet, but I'm willing to "suffer to look sexy!"
same for me, but in these heels it can be hard to run away from a man too excited :roll:

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Secretary1:
100 agreed! Been there, done that as far as moving fast in stilettos when "the need arises" if you get my drift. Yes, my teasing has backfired on me before! Teasing hazard :lol:

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Secretary1:
100 agreed! Been there, done that as far as moving fast in stilettos when "the need arises" if you get my drift. Yes, my teasing has backfired on me before! Teasing hazard :lol:
:lol: :lol: backfired on me, totally agree.one time the guy did me rough and he was big.
My p**** was sore for almost 2 days.. :oops:

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Secretary1:
:lol: :lol: backfired on me, totally agree.one time the guy did me rough and he was big.
Did you know this guy?

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:13 pm

Secretary1:
Did you know this guy?
no I saw him at the pub 1 time. He seem nice..
When I end up alone with him, he was very controlling and one track mind.
Even trying to escape, was a fail... So he did me on his dining room table..
I walked home after he was sleeping in my heels, panty less, and a sore p****... :oops: :oops: :oops:

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:17 pm

You poor thing. That happens when you teeter-totter around in stiletto heels and you can't move well in them and you slip and slide all over the place.

How far was the walk home in high heels?

Girl, we have to compare notes. Email me at [email protected] if you'd like!

anderson
Chatter

Postby anderson » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 pm

You poor thing. That happens when you teeter-totter around in stiletto heels and you can't move well in them and you slip and slide all over the place.

Hi Highheelswearer

I hope you are well

May I PM you on here

Kindest Regards

Anderson

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:25 am

Hi Highheelswearer

I hope you are well

May I PM you on here

Kindest Regards

Anderson
yes you can

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:29 am

the walk was 5 km roughly, yes it was slippery and cold in January, fell down 4 or 5 times, my stocking had runs. I looked like a hooker who had a rough night :oops: :oops:

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:34 am

the walk was 5 km roughly, yes it was slippery and cold in January, fell down 4 or 5 times, my stocking had runs. I looked like a hooker who had a rough night :oops: :oops:
Your poor feet must have been killing you and frozen as well. It's a good thing a car load of guys didn't come along and find you slipping and sliding in your high heels or you may have had been more than one man's fantasy that night!

My story is a little different. I didn't know the guys at all. It was winter too and I tried to run to my car but was rendered helpless by my 6 inch stiletto heels with ankle straps so I couldn't kick them off. It wasn't even close, they overtook me within seconds. Sometimes things do backfire when you're out to tease :oops: :shock: :evil:

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:02 pm

Your poor feet must have been killing you and frozen as well. It's a good thing a car load of guys didn't come along and find you slipping and sliding in your high heels or you may have had been more than one man's fantasy that night!

My story is a little different. I didn't know the guys at all. It was winter too and I tried to run to my car but was rendered helpless by my 6 inch stiletto heels with ankle straps so I couldn't kick them off. It wasn't even close, they overtook me within seconds. Sometimes things do backfire when you're out to tease :oops: :shock: :evil:
yes my feet were killing me :oops: the heels were pointy and tight, frozen as well, it was -10C.
I could not tell if my feet were more sore than my p**** :lol: He was doing me so hard and fast that my boobs were bouncing that they popped out my bra :lol: :oops: :roll:

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:26 pm

yes my feet were killing me :oops: the heels were pointy and tight, frozen as well, it was -10C.
I could not tell if my feet were more sore than my p**** :lol: He was doing me so hard and fast that my boobs were bouncing that they popped out my bra :lol: :oops: :roll:
You had just met him and went over to his house. Did you think it was just for a friendly visit with a new friend and he turned on you? Teeter-tottering home must have been so cold and painful. What we women suffer with just to look sexy for all the guys! 8) :D :clap:

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:00 pm

You had just met him and went over to his house. Did you think it was just for a friendly visit with a new friend and he turned on you? Teeter-tottering home must have been so cold and painful. What we women suffer with just to look sexy for all the guys! 8) :D :clap:
Yes it was not a very smart move. I tried to resist but I could not. cold.. IOI...it was. yes we do suffer to be sexy.

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:49 pm

Yes it was not a very smart move. I tried to resist but I could not. cold.. IOI...it was. yes we do suffer to be sexy.
So basically you were "taken advantage of." That's happened to me just because of the 6 inch heels I was wearing. A group of guys told me I was wearing "f*@k me pumps" and that's what they were going to do to me because I was advertising for it. It was quite an experience but I realize that wearing "bedroom shoes" in public has its risks....

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:10 pm

So basically you were "taken advantage of." That's happened to me just because of the 6 inch heels I was wearing. A group of guys told me I was wearing "f*@k me pumps" and that's what they were going to do to me because I was advertising for it. It was quite an experience but I realize that wearing "bedroom shoes" in public has its risks....
Yesturday I closed the pub with 2 guys, We did a few shooters and did me on the pool table, legs up skirt up to the waist thong shift aside, and they took turn IOI.... One of them had a 21 cm C*** my p**** is sore IOI.....

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:28 am

Yesturday I closed the pub with 2 guys, We did a few shooters and did me on the pool table, legs up skirt up to the waist thong shift aside, and they took turn IOI.... One of them had a 21 cm C*** my p**** is sore IOI.....

Markcott22

Postby Markcott22 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Secretary 1:
I love that you seem to enjoy slipping and sliding in your heels!

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:51 pm

Secretary 1:
It's fun and I love the attention it brings me!

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:24 pm

Secretary 1:
totally agree.
I can tell you what happen to me last Friday

Markcott22

Postby Markcott22 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:48 pm

Secretary 1:
totally agree.
Well now I’m super curious, haha

secretary1
Chatter

Postby secretary1 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:54 pm

Secretary 1:
totally agree.
Well now I’m super curious, haha
OK, I can tell you my last story about a horny man. IOI..

Return to “Fashion”