Do your stilettos turn you on girls?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
drinkingdragon78
Just warming up

Re: Do your stilettos turn you on girls?

Postby drinkingdragon78 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:59 am

Hi great,

Great description. You don’t walk in them you “Teeter Totter” in them. I love that you feel sexy perched on top of your stilettos walking along!! Awesome. And the pain being a turn on is interesting to me. That’s different, I like it. Do you get red marks on your toes and soles from your teeter tottering??
And yes, suffering in the name of fashion, hey!
test
can't post
highheelswearer at gmail
email me dd
Hi HH,
Having trouble posting still?
Is it [email protected]?

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:50 am

Yes,yes

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:25 am

Of course heels can be a turn on, but no always. I'm sure most women have at one point struted in front of the mirror high heels with different sexy outfits or even naked.

drinkingdragon78
Just warming up

Postby drinkingdragon78 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:49 am

Of course heels can be a turn on, but no always. I'm sure most women have at one point struted in front of the mirror high heels with different sexy outfits or even naked.
That’s a fantastic image! Strutting around looking at themselves. I can’t help it. I’m totally turned on by high heels. Especially stilettos. Always. I think I have a screw loose. I once spent a whole afternoon in Warsaw old town just watching all the women who wore heels walk across the cobbled square. It was awesome!! Lol

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:37 am

That’s a fantastic image! Strutting around looking at themselves. I can’t help it. I’m totally turned on by high heels. Especially stilettos. Always. I think I have a screw loose. I once spent a whole afternoon in Warsaw old town just watching all the women who wore heels walk across the cobbled square. It was awesome!! Lol
Nice, enjoy it as they wear them for you to look as much as they feel to walk in.

anderson
Chatter

Postby anderson » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:10 am

I have to say that I wear 5 to 6 inch stiletto heels 365 days a year. They are killers on my feet, legs and back, but I just love them. Something just makes me feel sexy perched on top of my heels, teeter-tottering along. As I tell people who ask me how I walk in them, "I don't walk in them, I teeter-totter in them!" Something about the pain is also somewhat of a turn-on for me. As the old saying goes, "sometimes you gotta' suffer to look sexy." That fits me exactly.
Hi Highheelswearer

I love the idea of you wearing gorgeous high heels everyday as you totter about in them I find that hot

Do you wear your heels everywhere and what outfits do you pair them with

What about the pain is a turn-on

Kindest Regards

Anderson

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:35 pm

Hi Anderson, Thanks for your reply and questions.

I wear stilettos everywhere. I did a full week in Disney World, teeter-tottering through the parks in 5 and 6 inch stiletto heels wearing shorts! Quite a few comments and double-takes but it was fun. I must admit my feet/legs/back were killing me that week!

In reality I can't wear flats. My Achilles tendons have shrunk so much from wearing heels for years that I can't stand flat-footed anymore. If I take my high heels off, I stand on my tip toes. So even at Disney I didn't have a choice.

As far as my outfits go, my husband calls me his "too girl", all in good fun. He says I wear too much makeup, my blouses are cut too low, my fingernails are too long, my skirts/shorts are too short and my stilettos are too high.

As for the pain, I guess it's a turn-on in a way to know I'm making my life more difficult and uncomfortable but the guys like them and I get tons of comments about them. They are fun and sexy!

Carol

anderson
Chatter

Postby anderson » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi Anderson, Thanks for your reply and questions.

I wear stilettos everywhere. I did a full week in Disney World, teeter-tottering through the parks in 5 and 6 inch stiletto heels wearing shorts! Quite a few comments and double-takes but it was fun. I must admit my feet/legs/back were killing me that week!

In reality I can't wear flats. My Achilles tendons have shrunk so much from wearing heels for years that I can't stand flat-footed anymore. If I take my high heels off, I stand on my tip toes. So even at Disney I didn't have a choice.

As far as my outfits go, my husband calls me his "too girl", all in good fun. He says I wear too much makeup, my blouses are cut too low, my fingernails are too long, my skirts/shorts are too short and my stilettos are too high.

As for the pain, I guess it's a turn-on in a way to know I'm making my life more difficult and uncomfortable but the guys like them and I get tons of comments about them. They are fun and sexy!

Carol
Hi Carol

Thankyou for your reply

I hope you had a nice weekend

How long are your nails are they natural or fake and what is your favorite color

Do you ever dangle your heels to give your feet a rest

May I say I would have to compliment you if I seen you out and about

I love how you dress and I thankyou for that

Would It be ok if I Emailed you

Kindest Regards

Anderson

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:05 am

Hi Anderson,

You know how to woo a lady. Of course you can email me at [email protected] and I'll answer your questions. I look forward to it. Carol

anderson
Chatter

Postby anderson » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:11 am

Hi Anderson,

You know how to woo a lady. Of course you can email me at [email protected] and I'll answer your questions. I look forward to it. Carol
Hi Carol

Thank you Email sent

Kindest Regards

Anderson

MistressJodie
Devotee

Postby MistressJodie » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:20 pm

Hi all

I've just found this thread, some of you will know me from other posts on this forum

Here's my perspective on this -
My stilettos don't turn me on as such, I'm just wearing the shoes I want to wear. What does turn me on is knowing that a guy is watching my heels or has heard me clicking down the road or in a shop. I get a little turned on by knowing he is turned on if that makes sense? I absolutely love when I walk into a party or pub ( fat chance these days!!) and I see a guy looking at my heels and watching me as I move around.

What does turn me on absolutely 100% is trampling a guy in my stilettos, I think there are few better feelings than standing on a guy in really sharp heels and knowing how he is suffering and is totally at my mercy.

Jodie
x

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi Jodie, Your explanation is perfect as for being turned on when you know you have an audience. Very much the same for me, thanks!

I don't trample on me in stilettos... at least not yet! hehehe

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:16 pm

Reply to Anderson's questions:

How long are your nails are they natural or fake and what is your favorite color? I have fake nails and they are very long. My favorite color is fire engine red.

Do you ever dangle your heels to give your feet a rest? At first I did this unconsciously, but then I learned that certain men love to see shoe dangling. When I spot a guy checking out my dangling I really put on a show and let it dangle from my the tip of the toes. Occasionally I will let my shoe drop to the floor!! I really am a tease :-)

May I say I would have to compliment you if I seen you out and about? I LOVE to receive compliments on my outfits. Actually some are positive and some are not so positive, but either way it shows people are noticing me!

I love how you dress and I thankyou for that? You are welcome! I put a lot of time into my appearance and as I said when I'm noticed it feels good. It makes me feel sexy!!

MistressJodie
Devotee

Postby MistressJodie » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 pm

Hi Jodie, Your explanation is perfect as for being turned on when you know you have an audience. Very much the same for me, thanks!

I don't trample on me in stilettos... at least not yet! hehehe
Thanks!
I think wearing stilettos in normal situations e.g. supermarkets will always get attention. I've been followed round Tesco many times by guys watching/listening to my heels

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:31 pm

I probably wear heels more in day to day situations than the usual dress up as these times simply don't come often enough.

Supermarket shopping, various things to do around town, comfy pair 3-4" pumps, sandals on a hot day, boots in winter , not an issue.

YEs people look, the heel click clack sound certainly gives people time to look. Women look more than men and while guys often smile, women, mmm, I feel the daggers.

Return to “Fashion”