Panties..

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
Dwi17

Panties..

Postby Dwi17 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:06 pm

is it better to wear underwear or not when on the move outside the house?

DavyJ
Devotee

Re: Panties..

Postby DavyJ » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:18 am

It all depends on how daring you are and where you are going. As a guy, I always wear underwear because its all too easy for a guy to get in trouble if anything accidentally shows. But many women over here go without, depending on where they are going. If anyone accidentally sees a woman's "private parts" over here, its rarely any big deal. But this may be quite different in your country, so much depends on where you are.

Dwi17

Postby Dwi17 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:54 am

It all depends on how daring you are and where you are going. As a guy, I always wear underwear because its all too easy for a guy to get in trouble if anything accidentally shows. But many women over here go without, depending on where they are going. If anyone accidentally sees a woman's "private parts" over here, its rarely any big deal. But this may be quite different in your country, so much depends on where you are.
Yeah in my country thats is can make shock some people lol... But i just read some health topic if we not use underwear or bra we more healthy.. :)

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:25 am

Only wear bra and/or panties if I need to, not because I have to. Bra probably 25% of the time, rarely after 6pm, usually only in active or professional situations. panties, under jeans yes. Under skirt or dress that is long enough that when sitting my Vj is not touching the seat then no.

For example I have a nice classic white denim western style long dress made from cotton, I wear this with no underwear in almost any location as the material is thick enough and the breast pockets with double the material it stops the twins from pointing their way through. As a result I have no underwear lines coming through from the back.

Return to “Fashion”