mini skirt

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
secretary1
Getting in the Groove

mini skirt

Postby secretary1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Mini skirt is a skirt with its hemline well above the knees, generally at mid-thigh level, normally no longer than 10 cm (4 in) below the buttocks. I have a few are only 1 or 2 inches below the buttocks.

DavyJ
Devotee

Re: mini skirt

Postby DavyJ » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:56 am

Sounds good. I do hope you wear them proudly.

secretary1
Getting in the Groove

Postby secretary1 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 am

DavyJ wrote:Sounds good. I do hope you wear them proudly.

Yes I do wear them proudly with confidence.
Also gets looks.

kilt/skirt/skort
Just warming up

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Hummm - SKIRTS - - -

Ankle
Calf
Knee
Thigh
Mid-Thigh
Mini
Micro Mini (crease of the buttocks)

AND then the WAIST factor

Bottom of bra band (aka e-m-p-I-r-e)
Navel (high-belly button)
Common Waist (narrowest part)
Low Waist
Hip Waist
Anything below this point is London bridges falling down wear a dress or else !

NOW WHAT HAS THIS ALL TO DO WITH SKIRTS ?

Anything that covers only 6 inches between the two is a BELT or cumber bun !

So what is your exposure index ?
"No Sex Please we're British"

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:51 am

Nothing below the top of the hips so they stay on. But nothing above the belly button.

Normally mid thigh to top of knees for everyday wear for most situations and occasions. This is most practical range of length. Easy walking, legs exposed but I'm not constantly pulling it down.

Long length is nice for more formal and cooler weather.

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 pm

secretary1 wrote:Mini skirt is a skirt with its hemline well above the knees, generally at mid-thigh level, normally no longer than 10 cm (4 in) below the buttocks. I have a few are only 1 or 2 inches below the buttocks.

Have to be careful to squat and not bend over or climb ladders.
:-D :angel: :-D

DavyJ
Devotee

Postby DavyJ » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:20 am

Mac wrote:Have to be careful to squat and not bend over or climb ladders.

Years ago I was wearing a rather short skirt and visited a historic light-house. All was ok on the group tour inside the keeper's house, but then we all went outside to climb to the top of the lighthouse. I totally forgot, and was part way up the (rather steep and totally open) stairs before I realized everyone behind me was getting quite a view. But nobody said a word, so all was ok, and I don't imagine as much was on display on the way down.

fncbear
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fncbear » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:34 am

I would like to say to make it casual and comfortable, all you need is to wear them with appropriate tops and footwear.
Find the best CBD Shops near you

Moe Moe
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Moe Moe » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:39 pm

secretary1 wrote:Mini skirt is a skirt with its hemline well above the knees, generally at mid-thigh level, normally no longer than 10 cm (4 in) below the buttocks. I have a few are only 1 or 2 inches below the buttocks.

Precisely your right my girlfriend wear belolw 1 or 2 inches too and especial occasions right up to buttocks also it's a norm where she from.

secretary1
Getting in the Groove

Postby secretary1 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Moe Moe wrote:

Precisely your right my girlfriend wear belolw 1 or 2 inches too and especial occasions right up to buttocks also it's a norm where she from.

Wow you are lucky then. I am sure for these especial occasion she get it hard at the end of the night. IOI...

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:30 pm

DavyJ wrote:

Years ago I was wearing a rather short skirt and visited a historic light-house. All was ok on the group tour inside the keeper's house, but then we all went outside to climb to the top of the lighthouse. I totally forgot, and was part way up the (rather steep and totally open) stairs before I realized everyone behind me was getting quite a view. But nobody said a word, so all was ok, and I don't imagine as much was on display on the way down.

They couldn't see much if you were wearing panties.
:-D :angel: :-D

kilt/skirt/skort
Just warming up

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:50 am

Mac wrote:
DavyJ wrote:

They couldn't see much if you were wearing panties.

They couldn't see much if you were wearing panties

Some panties show more than others and others would likely have more coverage than the skirt thus the answer is the skort for best all around coverage !
In reality if you are going to tempt fashionable objection by wearing a micro mini simply wear a bikini and be done with it.
"No Sex Please we're British"

DavyJ
Devotee

Postby DavyJ » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:12 am

Mac wrote:They couldn't see much if you were wearing panties.
Yes, I was wearing underwear, so they couldn't see too much, but I was still a bit apprehensive anyway.

kilt/skirt/skort wrote:Some panties show more than others and others would likely have more coverage than the skirt thus the answer is the skort for best all around coverage !
In reality if you are going to tempt fashionable objection by wearing a micro mini simply wear a bikini and be done with it.
Definitely true that their isn't that much difference between some swimwear and underwear. I have occasionally used underwear as swimwear, and its rarely any big deal. But its much less comfortable the other way around.

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:21 pm

You should always wear panties with adequate coverage when wearing a mini skirt. Panties should always be worn with any clothing except for swim wear or similar clothing designed to be be worn without panties.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

Dwi17

Postby Dwi17 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:29 pm

wow .. Mini skirt .. I sometimes really want to try wearing it .. but because of family and so on .. I can only try it in my own bedroom

Return to “Fashion”