Stiletto Heels

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
stilettoscrush
Just warming up

Re: Stiletto Heels

Postby stilettoscrush » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Svetlana7777 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
stilettoscrush wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
sinkem wrote:
I fret when women don't come over in their stilettos. Unfortunately, I fret often (my wife cannot wear heels - she has a couple of titanium rods in her lower back).

sinkem

I guess that's different from me. I have a couple of titanium rods as my heels haha.

Imagine the dents :) from those heels

I don't need to imagine :-)

Neither do I :) .

I know you have punched many holes....in floors and feet :)

Doormat098
Wet behind the ears

Postby Doormat098 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:31 am

If only I knew I would of lead on the floor to help

Doormat098
Wet behind the ears

Postby Doormat098 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 am

sixfoot3amanda wrote:Hi

I would just get the nerd to lie down so that I could stand on him!

Amanda

I'm that nerd randy mandy'

amy_heels

Postby amy_heels » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:26 am

cobblers197 wrote:Hi
The wood floor of my house has been destroyed by stiletto heels. I let my girlfriend hold a hen party for one of her friends and I think about 40 or 50 women came after an evening in the pub. They were originally planning to go clubbing but the bride and lots of her friends were made redundant and couldn't afford it.
When I came home the next day all the floors were covered with dents and holes from stiletto heels and it will cost over £2500 to repair. My girlfriend says it was metal tipped heels and heels where the plastic cover had worn off that caused the problem but that "it's only a floor" and I should just let it go.
My questions are:
Do you women actually know what damage your heels can cause?

Yes, they cause a ton of damage to floors
cobblers197 wrote:Do you know when your heels are denting floors

Yes, on harder floors it feels like I have a good grip on it, on soft floors my heels sink in and there's a nice popping or splintering sound.
cobblers197 wrote:If you do know do you care?

No, I like heels and I'll wear them regardless of floors.
cobblers197 wrote:If you do know why do you do it?

I like stiletto heels :D
cobblers197 wrote:Is this a common problem?

Its a common "problem" if I'm wearing heels if you consider it that, but I don't consider it a problem
cobblers197 wrote:And finally:
Is my girlfriend right - do I have the right to be angry?

Yeah, you can be angry, but I'll continue wearing my worn to nail heels and metal spike stilettos.

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:01 pm

Hey,
Why is everyone getting worked up over what our stiletto heel tips do to wood floors? If you don't want to see the marks, put on carpeting over your floors. I like to feel my stilettos dig into the wood or the carpeting and it gives me a better grip. Actually my boyfriend's roommate really LOVES me to wear my stilettos at his apartment... says my heels give his floor character. One time before my boyfriend got home from work, his roommate begged me to trample him with my stiletto heels and to put some marks in him like I did to his floor..... I laughed at him... and then he ripped off his shirt and layed down on the ground....and begged me to... so I did.... fantastic feeling and wicked heel tip tattoo marks I left.

Gina
Gina

jrgimenez
Wall Flower

Postby jrgimenez » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:03 pm

Ginas1120 wrote:Hey,
Why is everyone getting worked up over what our stiletto heel tips do to wood floors? If you don't want to see the marks, put on carpeting over your floors. I like to feel my stilettos dig into the wood or the carpeting and it gives me a better grip. Actually my boyfriend's roommate really LOVES me to wear my stilettos at his apartment... says my heels give his floor character. One time before my boyfriend got home from work, his roommate begged me to trample him with my stiletto heels and to put some marks in him like I did to his floor..... I laughed at him... and then he ripped off his shirt and layed down on the ground....and begged me to... so I did.... fantastic feeling and wicked heel tip tattoo marks I left.

Gina

Hi Gina!
Excellent!
I have also bev on some occasion to be trampled by high heels. And the marks stayed on me for a long time. As well as this, I have appreciated brands on car bonnets, or wooden furniture. They are indescribable sensations.

secretary1
Getting in the Groove

Postby secretary1 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:29 pm

cobblers197 wrote:Hi
The wood floor of my house has been destroyed by stiletto heels. I let my girlfriend hold a hen party for one of her friends and I think about 40 or 50 women came after an evening in the pub. They were originally planning to go clubbing but the bride and lots of her friends were made redundant and couldn't afford it.
When I came home the next day all the floors were covered with dents and holes from stiletto heels and it will cost over £2500 to repair. My girlfriend says it was metal tipped heels and heels where the plastic cover had worn off that caused the problem but that "it's only a floor" and I should just let it go.
My questions are:
Do you women actually know what damage your heels can cause?
Do you know when your heels are denting floors
If you do know do you care?
If you do know why do you do it?
Is this a common problem?
And finally:
Is my girlfriend right - do I have the right to be angry?
Appreciate your views and feedback.
Thanks
Cob

It happen if the heel tip is worn out, On the metal IOI..
It will mark the floor.

highheelswearer

Postby highheelswearer » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:44 am

I have damaged floors (linoleum & wood) in the past. When I go to a friend's house, her husband makes me take my stilettos off before entering, which I do. But it's a challenge for me because I've worn nothing but stilettos for so long that I can't stand flat-footed anymore. I literally stand on my tiptoes when not in my heels. So I slip off my heels upon entering their house and walk around on tiptoes during my visit. I suppose I could go out and buy a pair of platforms but it's not worth it for the few times it occurs. I just love my stilettos!! I don't sleep in them, but you could call me a 24/7/365 high heeler.

WlNl

Postby WlNl » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Gina

Hey Gina.
I love your approach to the subject. The floor is for comfortable walking on it. And if you make marks with heels, it's even better ;-) I would like my floor to have the same character as you wrote about. Unfortunately, I do not have a willing person for such a walk in high heels.
When it comes to marks on the body ... I would like to accept such tattoos :-)
Anyway .. I love heel marks everywhere and in any quantity :-)
Best regards.

Ginas1120
Wet behind the ears

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:26 am

WlNl wrote:

Gina

Hey Gina.
I love your approach to the subject. The floor is for comfortable walking on it. And if you make marks with heels, it's even better ;-) I would like my floor to have the same character as you wrote about. Unfortunately, I do not have a willing person for such a walk in high heels.
Best regards.

Thanks WINI!
Hey just contact me and I would be happy to bring my wicked metal tipped stilettos to do a floor makeover at your house. They also do a great job on linoleum and leather furniture.... hahaI
I assume you are a guy because a lot of my guy friends have challenged me to walk on them in my stilettos. I am only 99 pounds but I assure you, the metal heel tips exert 2500 pounds of pressure per square inch... enough to dent and carve up a LOT of surfaces. Sent me an message when you want me to come over with my stilettos... we can take a before and after picture for this site.
BEST
Gina
Gina

WlNl

Postby WlNl » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:47 am

Ginas1120 wrote:
WlNl wrote:

Gina

Hey Gina.
Best regards.

Thanks WINI!
Hey just contact me and I would be happy to bring my wicked metal tipped stilettos to do a floor makeover at your house. They also do a great job on linoleum and leather furniture.... hahaI
I assume you are a guy because a lot of my guy friends have challenged me to walk on them in my stilettos. I am only 99 pounds but I assure you, the metal heel tips exert 2500 pounds of pressure per square inch... enough to dent and carve up a LOT of surfaces. Sent me an message when you want me to come over with my stilettos... we can take a before and after picture for this site.
BEST
Gina

Hey Gina.
I cannot post messages in this forum yet. Would you please write to me first(e-mail ;-) )? Everything you wrote sounds very interesting ;-)

fncbear
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fncbear » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:44 am

I heard 72 percentage of women wear high heels at some time. That will cause calf muscles to cramp and bulge.
Most Luxurious CBD Beauty Products here https://allueur.com

Return to “Fashion”