Any males think that wearing girls underwear is comf

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
kilt/skirt/skort
Just warming up

Re: Any males think that wearing girls underwear is comf

Postby kilt/skirt/skort » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:59 am

Old thread started in June '08 - but anyway down thru the ages men wearing underwear has seen a lot of improvements in comfort.
Women's under gear is not all that comfortable if there is not enough support in that front panel pubic area for the package.
Fruit of the Loom was not named casually and do you really want Hanes messing with your privates when Victoria's Secret may do the job better !
Seaming and tight fitting BVDs that cut into the skin are not to be considered user friendly.
Thongs while they maybe minimally functional are not all that comfortable - that ass crack dividing thread leaves much to be desired.
Abbreviated gear is not necessarily the way to go - granny full cut panties are more creature comfortable than bikinis.
Of course if you are on an expedition of exposure to the nth degree than go with the minimal brief bikini high cut thong what have you.
One thing for sure the materials/fabrics and the seamless seaming of women's under gear is not to be ignored.
Men's gunny sack burlap crap can take trip to a panty burning rally and that includes boxer shorts in my not so humble opinion.

So YES wearing girls (women's) underwear is definitely comfortable depending on the design of the panty !
"No Sex Please we're British"

Drobison7
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Drobison7 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:18 am

I like feminine underpants. They are a lot softer and cause far less chaffing in my opinion.

JHAWK
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby JHAWK » Fri May 01, 2020 4:14 am

I don't own any mens underwear. Only wear panties and bras, I find them much more comfortable than any thing made for men. Been wearing women's underwear full time for at least the last thirty years. I turn 70 next month.

Tina TV
Master Wizard

Postby Tina TV » Fri May 01, 2020 7:56 am

Goes without saying there are no Y-fronts or similar abominations in this household.

Fent the Dragon
Wet behind the ears

Postby Fent the Dragon » Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 am

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."
- Deuteronomy 22:5 (NKJV)

Solution? Repent of these deeds, believe in and obey Jesus!

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sat May 23, 2020 3:51 am

Of course, in Biblical times, men wore robes and had long hair.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

UKGent
Master Wizard

Postby UKGent » Sat May 23, 2020 10:37 am

franfran wrote:Of course, in Biblical times, men wore robes and had long hair.....

Many men still wear robes and feminine looking wigs, they are called Judges :lol:

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sat May 23, 2020 12:14 pm

JHAWK wrote:I don't own any mens underwear.

Neither do I. But, then, it would be a bit odd if I did......
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

Business Class
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Business Class » Mon May 25, 2020 10:51 am

franfran wrote:Of course, in Biblical times, men wore robes and had long hair.....

And the chaps that went bald all became Monks

Ralph
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Ralph » Wed May 27, 2020 6:02 pm

I find them way more comfortable than men’s underwear. Been wearing thongs for many years and they feel great

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:37 am

I can remember when "Jockey", "Hanes", and "Fruit of the Loom" made only men's underwear. Since they have expanded to make many more styles of women's then male's underwear. However, the main manufacturers of women's underwear have not expanded to make men's underwear. Apparently there is a much greater demand for women's underwear styles.

Many men's panties are designed to place a disgusting emphasis on their genitals. Could that be a negative? Also, many men's panty styles have eliminated the fly opening which was a main difference.

Tank tops, t-shirts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, jeans, and many other clothing items are very similar and worn by both women and men. Is this a trend toward unisex clothing?
:-D :angel: :-D

muffhumper

Postby muffhumper » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:50 am

I've always thought woman's panties would be enjoyable to wear but they just do nothing for me, they were meant for woman they look better on woman they smell better on woman.
Take off eh, hoser.

Scottishlad69er
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Scottishlad69er » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:32 pm

I do like to wear a woman’s thong under my skinny jeans. Quite a turn on

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:54 am

Only wear Jockey Elancee panties.
:-D :angel: :-D

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:42 am

Fent the Dragon wrote:“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."
- Deuteronomy 22:5 (NKJV)

Solution? Repent of these deeds, believe in and obey Jesus!

Women trashed this idea a generation or 2 back when they started wearing pants. Big problem is that men haven't done likewise and started wearing skirts and/or dresses. I do occasionally and it amazes me that even in 2020 it still causes quite a stir and is so poorly accepted. Even by people who consider themselves "enlightened". Underwear is less of an issue because it usually doesn't show, but many of the comments here suggest people still have many what should be outdated prejudices, especially when it comes to what men wear.

Return to “Fashion”