Is the sexy high heel dying? Please no!

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
drinkingdragon78
Just warming up

Is the sexy high heel dying? Please no!

Postby drinkingdragon78 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:22 am

Hiya all,

I’m just writing to ask if many of you ladies still like to wear high heels? By high heels I mean over 4inch, and especially stilettos shoes.

I love women walking on the street or wherever in her stilettos shoes , it looks so damn sexy, but lately all I’ve seen are flats and not even the sexy ballet ones, but more like men’s shoes.
I really miss seeing a beautiful woman tottering in front of me or towards me in her sexy feminine footwear. I hope the fashion changes very soon.

Even the fashion models at the shows seem to be wearing boring shoes now. I used to watch them a lot on YouTube and live stream to see them strutting in stilettos on a slick catwalk. So sexy!

Anyway I hope you ladies still wear them sometimes. I still see a few in them, but not as much as I would like!

Have a great day all,

James

suzzie76
Swami

Re: Is the sexy high heel dying? Please no!

Postby suzzie76 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 am

Styles come and go, there is only so much you do with a design on a 5-6" heel. They are also not the most practical shoe. I also suspect the current virus situation is limiting peoples activities outside to less glamorous events.

Must admit myself its been a while since I wore +5" heels, normally its 4 - 4.5" inch with 0.5 to 1" platform. This is a size I can do almost anything in.

drinkingdragon78
Just warming up

Postby drinkingdragon78 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:34 am

Hiya Suzzie,

Yes I understand styles come and go, but a classic stiletto never really ‘goes’ in my view. I think you are right though, with the virus situation, there isn’t going to be many women in nice heels for casual things like waiting in line at a supermarket lol.
I just miss seeing them as it’s one of the hottest things. Also being in the U.K. I don’t really seen that many designer heels. I really love the Christian Louboutin ones.

Yes your style sounds nice, that’s the kind of heel height I like to see. A sexy 4-5inch. I think it looks great with just about anything.

Have a good day :)

drinkingdragon78
Just warming up

Postby drinkingdragon78 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:49 am

Yes the virus situation is terrible, but has definitely taken away the sexiness and glamour of a well dressed woman. Hopefully lockdown will end soon and women will get back into their heels

drinkingdragon78
Just warming up

Postby drinkingdragon78 » Sun May 24, 2020 7:55 am

And yes Suzzie, they are the exact kind of shoes I like to see. A nice sexy 4-5inch heel. Not ridiculously high but certainly high enough. Awesome!

Return to “Fashion”