Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
PaulaB
Just warming up

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby PaulaB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi folks,How are we all?

I have just come back from food shopping and starting the dreaded Christmas shopping!!!! SORRY to mention the "C" word,LOL!!!! :lol: So,to ease my angst,and keep me a bit warmer on this very chilly Saturday,I thought I would get a little glammed up so I decide to wear a dark green polo-neck sweater from Wallis.It has seven buttons on each wrist at the cuff and is super soft.Around my neck is a grey and black chiffon scarf.My skirt is a dark green faux leather pencil with suede panels on the hips.It is quite tight,so slows my walk down,HA,HA!!!On my feet are a pair of 4"black leather courts.Around my waist is a wide black leather belt.Underneath I am wearing a white bra and panties and an 8-strap white lace suspender belt which is holding up a pair of black lace-top stockings.My coat was a black cropped leather and I also wore a pair of black leather mid arm gloves too.

I hope you approve and I hope to chat again soon,

Hugs,Paula,XXX

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:49 am

Exquisite as ever Paula.

Hope all is good with you

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Husband's work early end of year work function

I had this white leather dress tailor made for me

https://poshmark.com/listing/Bebe-Ari-White-Leather-Studded-Dress-Size-Small-566a4096feba1f3ea90157e3

except with gold studs, not silver.

Also white heels gold heel and ankle chain and gold wrist cuffs and hair down with a twist.

I love this dress as you have the yummy'ness of wearing leather in a more vanilla environment.

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:15 pm

suzzie76 wrote:Husband's work early end of year work function

https://poshmark.com/listing/Bebe-Ari-White-Leather-Studded-Dress-Size-Small-566a4096feba1f3ea90157e3

Also white heels gold heel and ankle chain and gold wrist cuffs and hair down with a twist.

I love this dress as you have the yummy'ness of wearing leather in a more vanilla environment.

Oh Suzzie,That dress is to die for hun,it is gorgeous!!!

I hope you had a super time and I trust you had lots of compliments?

Hugs,Paula,XXX

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:29 am

PaulaB wrote:
suzzie76 wrote:Husband's work early end of year work function

Oh Suzzie,That dress is to die for hun,it is gorgeous!!!

I hope you had a super time and I trust you had lots of compliments?

Hugs,Paula,XXX

Hi,
Yes, HB showed me a photo and said would you like, I went eh, maybe (holding back my real position of, WTF are you waiting for)

What I didn't know is that he had it made with gold studs and zippers, not silver, when I opened the box I was OMG. I put it on twirled in front the mirror with different shoes for a few min and then took him to bed :D

I wore it a few times at home for an hour or so to soften it up a tad.

The dress is out of stock so couldn't be bought off the rack anyway, but I'm a bit more busty than most so leather needs to be tailor made for me.

The weather that night was a bit warm so for an hour or so a few times I was going to AC and dropping zipper down to cool off, but by 8pm ish it was all good. The ladies in their polyester dresses were doing similar. We had a corner of women partly un dresses. :lol: Anyway, one of the guys got them to lower the AC setting and we were all good and later on the night air was perfect to be outside.

Compliments, yes I got a few (and a few death stares :shock: ). HB says if I didn't get him a pay rise from his boss, then nothing will. :lol: It was a great night that went on to 2am, no one wanted to go to bed.

I love leather and its really nice to find the garments that are what I call vanilla in that you were to a more normal situation more often without looking like a dominatrix. For dresses like this, you need to make sure its thin and soft, well made and tailor made unless you have a off the rack body shape.

Hyliana
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Hyliana » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 pm

I wear just a sport clothes! Even can not imagine wearing another style

Return to “Fashion”