Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
PaulaB
Just warming up

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby PaulaB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi folks,How are we all?

I have just come back from food shopping and starting the dreaded Christmas shopping!!!! SORRY to mention the "C" word,LOL!!!! :lol: So,to ease my angst,and keep me a bit warmer on this very chilly Saturday,I thought I would get a little glammed up so I decide to wear a dark green polo-neck sweater from Wallis.It has seven buttons on each wrist at the cuff and is super soft.Around my neck is a grey and black chiffon scarf.My skirt is a dark green faux leather pencil with suede panels on the hips.It is quite tight,so slows my walk down,HA,HA!!!On my feet are a pair of 4"black leather courts.Around my waist is a wide black leather belt.Underneath I am wearing a white bra and panties and an 8-strap white lace suspender belt which is holding up a pair of black lace-top stockings.My coat was a black cropped leather and I also wore a pair of black leather mid arm gloves too.

I hope you approve and I hope to chat again soon,

Hugs,Paula,XXX

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:49 am

Exquisite as ever Paula.

Hope all is good with you

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Husband's work early end of year work function

I had this white leather dress tailor made for me

https://poshmark.com/listing/Bebe-Ari-White-Leather-Studded-Dress-Size-Small-566a4096feba1f3ea90157e3

except with gold studs, not silver.

Also white heels gold heel and ankle chain and gold wrist cuffs and hair down with a twist.

I love this dress as you have the yummy'ness of wearing leather in a more vanilla environment.

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:15 pm

suzzie76 wrote:Husband's work early end of year work function

https://poshmark.com/listing/Bebe-Ari-White-Leather-Studded-Dress-Size-Small-566a4096feba1f3ea90157e3

Also white heels gold heel and ankle chain and gold wrist cuffs and hair down with a twist.

I love this dress as you have the yummy'ness of wearing leather in a more vanilla environment.

Oh Suzzie,That dress is to die for hun,it is gorgeous!!!

I hope you had a super time and I trust you had lots of compliments?

Hugs,Paula,XXX

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:29 am

PaulaB wrote:
suzzie76 wrote:Husband's work early end of year work function

Oh Suzzie,That dress is to die for hun,it is gorgeous!!!

I hope you had a super time and I trust you had lots of compliments?

Hugs,Paula,XXX

Hi,
Yes, HB showed me a photo and said would you like, I went eh, maybe (holding back my real position of, WTF are you waiting for)

What I didn't know is that he had it made with gold studs and zippers, not silver, when I opened the box I was OMG. I put it on twirled in front the mirror with different shoes for a few min and then took him to bed :D

I wore it a few times at home for an hour or so to soften it up a tad.

The dress is out of stock so couldn't be bought off the rack anyway, but I'm a bit more busty than most so leather needs to be tailor made for me.

The weather that night was a bit warm so for an hour or so a few times I was going to AC and dropping zipper down to cool off, but by 8pm ish it was all good. The ladies in their polyester dresses were doing similar. We had a corner of women partly un dresses. :lol: Anyway, one of the guys got them to lower the AC setting and we were all good and later on the night air was perfect to be outside.

Compliments, yes I got a few (and a few death stares :shock: ). HB says if I didn't get him a pay rise from his boss, then nothing will. :lol: It was a great night that went on to 2am, no one wanted to go to bed.

I love leather and its really nice to find the garments that are what I call vanilla in that you were to a more normal situation more often without looking like a dominatrix. For dresses like this, you need to make sure its thin and soft, well made and tailor made unless you have a off the rack body shape.

Hyliana
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Hyliana » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 pm

I wear just a sport clothes! Even can not imagine wearing another style

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Just back from a days Christmas shopping in this ghastly weather!!!!

I wrapped up appropriately in a grey polo neck jumper with a grey and black chiffon scarf.My now quite old but still in great condition black leather boot cut trousers.They are a little tighter than they were,LOL!!! and still make a creaking noise every time I move in them.On my feet were a pair of knee high black leather boots with a 4" heel and were worn under my trousers.Underneath all this is a black lace bra and panties and a pair of black knee high tights.When out and about I wore a dark grey,to the knee,woolen coat and black leather mid arm gloves.

I felt very cosy and warm and had a nice day despite this grizzly weather.

Have a lovely evening all and take care,

Lots of Love,Paula B,XXX :wink:

LaBella
Getting in the Groove

Postby LaBella » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 pm

PaulaB wrote:Just back from a days Christmas shopping in this ghastly weather!!!!

I wrapped up appropriately in a grey polo neck jumper with a grey and black chiffon scarf.My now quite old but still in great condition black leather boot cut trousers.They are a little tighter than they were,LOL!!! and still make a creaking noise every time I move in them.On my feet were a pair of knee high black leather boots with a 4" heel and were worn under my trousers.Underneath all this is a black lace bra and panties and a pair of black knee high tights.When out and about I wore a dark grey,to the knee,woolen coat and black leather mid arm gloves.

Shopping in style, Paula :)

Lizzyleat
Just warming up

Postby Lizzyleat » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 pm

PaulaB wrote:Just back from a days Christmas shopping in this ghastly weather!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

LaBella
Getting in the Groove

Postby LaBella » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:00 pm

TIght light blue Levis vintage jeans with a black leather belt and white top.

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi guys,I hope you all had a super Xmas!!!

I'm just about to go out for lunch with a friend and I'm wearing a wine coloured polo-neck jumper with a black and grey chiffon scarf.My black leather skirt suit.The skirt is knee length and the jacket is a cropped style.Underneath is a matching white lace bra and thong and my white lace 8-strap suspender belt which is holding up a pair of high gloss black lace-top stockings.On my feet are a pair of black leather 4" heeled courts and I will wear a pair of mid arm black leather gloves when I go out.

Have a lovely day everyone and a fabulous New Year,

Lots of Love,Paula,XXX :dance:

Lizzyleat
Just warming up

Postby Lizzyleat » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Loving all the leather x

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Food shopping today.I am wearing a black polo-neck jumper with a brown and black chiffon scarf.The jumper is tucked into my black leather fronted leggings and I have a wide tan leather belt around my waist to hide were the jumper tucks in.The leggings are tucked into my tan leather knee high boots that have a 4" heel.Underneath is a black thong and black lace bra.When I have finished the housework and eventually get out,I will wear a long black cardigan and mid arm black leather gloves.I hope you like!!!!,XXX :wink:

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Its summer here and becoming humid so really not much if I can help it.

A friend of mine is going through some serious medical treatment and lost her hair since Oct, this is 2nd time round. Two of us have also shaved our head in support and I have handed running of my business over to another so I can support her more and enable her HB to retain his job and my husband works from home.

Most mornings I put on my tri-suit and nothing underneath unless you like a rash to go for a bike ride and or walk the dog if its too windy or wet or I ride then walk the dog. I then shower and just wear a flowing skirt, sarong and usually not much else unless I'm going out or have visitors or headed to the beach in which case its usually a G-string and beach dress. I havn't worn a bra in 6 weeks unless you count a bikini top or if I want to go for a short run, a sports bra. My HB is certainly not complaining.

My HB bought me a Neoprene black and white bikini. The bottoms don't really work but the top is a nice vest style front zip top that seems to go with lots and holds me snug. This has become my new best friend as I take to the beach as a alt to putting dress or towel on and great at home for a quick dress if there is a knock on the door.

PaulaB
Just warming up

Postby PaulaB » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:20 pm

Shopping time!!! I am just about to finish my housework then I'm heading for a little retail therapy with a friend.

I am wearing a white cotton blouse with the collar popped up and a silky leapord print scarf.I have my cream faux leather pencil skirt which is quite tight to be honest!!! Around my waist is a wide dark brown leather belt.Underneath is a white satin thong,a white lacy bra,white lacy 8-strap suspender belt holding up a pair of nude glossy lace top stockings and I am also wearing a white silky underskirt as my skirt has no lining.On my feet are a pair of nude peep toe courts with a 4" heel.I will also wear my chocolate brown leather jacket when I go out.

Have a super day all,

Hugs,Paula,XXX :wink:

Return to “Fashion”